/SIG/ - Self Improvement General
hello! This is the Self Improvement General thread.
I think it would be a good idea to:
- set goals for the week, no matter how big or small
- update weekly or biweekly with how you're going with your goals.
Topics include (but are not limited to!)
1. Diet: losing weight, gaining weight, eating healthier, eating ___ more, eating ___ less, etc.
2. Physical Health: get moving! exercise, body plans, (getting fit, getting thin, whatever your goal is), medications, vitamins, supplements, etc.
3. Mental Health: taking time out for yourself, anything that makes you happy! mediation, yoga, reading, buying a fancy candle, playing with your cat, i don't care, but do something everyday to lift your mood.
4. Appearance: haircare, skincare, grooming, hygiene
5. Hobbies: never stop learning! take a little time each day or every other day to work on something new. whether it's getting back into something you enjoy or trying something new: crafts, knitting/sewing, writing, reading, painting, a new form of exercise, learning a language.
6. Miscellaneous: anything that doesn't fit in the above categories. if it's improving you in anyway, report on it!
Never stop growing!
I've noticed a lot of farmers (myself included) can tend to be sad, lonely, apathetic….and much more. It's time to work on that! Even if it's the teeniest tiniest thing, it's improvement, and it will get the ball rolling.
So let's talk about even just one thing you want to do this week to improve yourself, or list things you've done recently that you're proud of!