[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]

/ot/ - off-topic

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password
(For post deletion)

Townhall postponed: Now May 6th 8PM GMT. More info here. Townhall chat is HERE

File: 1557382558845.png (609.24 KB, 780x768, 72_Ko8OqRE0wMjkqIqpi1dVSQe2XaQ…)

No. 408296

Not trying to vent? Not annoyed? Not asking a dumb question? Post it here.

Previous thread: >>>/ot/389948

No. 408311

File: 1557387524830.jpeg (72.17 KB, 512x444, 6CE5942D-6827-41AD-9F40-EA2B22…)

I got a job after two entire years of being a depressed neet!! Gonna be normal and productive and succeed!!!

No. 408317

>>408311
yay anon!! I hope to follow in your footsteps. been applying to jobs like crazy and even got my resume professionally done so here's hoping.

No. 408319

>>408317
Determination is your best bet!!
Be that annoying person who repeatedly applied if you see positions cycling in and out. You’ll get it eventually anon!!

No. 408328

Speaking of getting employment after a long period of NEETdom, does anyone have experience with working for online transcription services like rev, transcribeme, etc? It seems like a nice way to get some pocket money while waiting on a "real" job (and something I can put on my resume), but it sounds like the grading is very harsh and people get fired randomly despite having above average metrics.

No. 408333

Idk why missionary gets a bad rap ,It’s comfortable, intimate, hot, and provides a lot of clitoral stimulation

No. 408334

I wrote a suuuper looonggg response to the last thread aboutbhating my job blah blah
Then realizing bein good at something you dont like isn’t the end of the world. I just HATE havin tk wake up before noon amd havinf to do paperwork. Im an insomniac its 3 am here and am drunk af tk try tk sleep more. I get paid about $5/hr ober minimum which isn’t bad for a college dropout. Ugh if I could only sleeeep normal i could be a gooood little robot who EXCELLS at work rather than just does “pretttyyy good” idgaf about being a work cog so long as am not TIRED AS FUCK and can be “muhseeelf sooo unique” on my freetjme i just want to sleep like a normal human.

No. 408337

>>408333
missionary is solid, but my current fave is belly-down because I am extraordinarily lazy

No. 408338

>>408328
Im anon who wrote somethi about bein TIRED AS FUUUUCK. i tried mechanical turk for a whiiile an kt was UTTER SHITE. I earned like $20 in 3 days and tbh icant remember the redemption process bc jt was so looong ago. I was a long terrm neet at time who got. Application aftwr application rejected (even at McDonald’s) idk YOUR specific situation but all i can say is how I started and im now earninf more than minIMUM WITHOHT a degree is i talked to my friend and her manager at subaway In PERSON. You would be surprised how many applications even fast food placws get. U get randomly chosen or just make urself known. Aftwe that i got a job in a garment factory in downtown la bullshittin amd hypin up my experience as making cosplays bc i could use a sewibf machine. From there i hyped up my machinery usage. I xan elaborate more if you want once am more lucid. I have SERIOUS sleep issues so i may seem retarded now but am doing ok for myself. Just saying there IS hope for neets. It’s just hard work an havin the smarts to move up. DO NOT EVER MOVE LATERALLY. always advance up even of it is a half step

No. 408342

>>408338
>>408334
can you stop? typing like a gigantic faggot is against the rules here kek

No. 408347

>>408333
I think it gets a bad rap because it's THE "default" position

I fucking hate doggy style. It's uncomfortable and it hurts no matter how aroused I am.

No. 408351

>>408347
Idk, I personally love doggy. But also I've only had sex with my BF and he is too small to really make it work in missionary so…

No. 408353

>>408333
It's not photogenic enough for porn so it gets labelled as "boring" and "vanilla".

>>408347
With some guys doggy felt nice for me while with others it was painful. I think it's because factors like the guy's height, his penis size and curvature will influence how the penis is placed in the vagina and make it either pleasant or unpleasant.

No. 408354

>>408351
Doggy is good when the guy is on the smaller side I heard.

No. 408355

>>408347
Idk how porn actresses handle porn style doggy, it looks so painful. I kinda like it but the guy can't thrust like a retard or I'll be in severe pain.

No. 408364

>>408328
That's right, Rev is trash. You will have better luck with Appen and Lionbridge (although you will still be a freelancer that can be fired in any moment).

No. 408366

>>408364
What sort of work does Appen/Lionbridge offer? Is it more transcription work?

No. 408371

>>408328
Find a start-up or small company looking for a similar service. Depending, it could be remote or in-house transcription/annotation. It's the same boring work, but better pay and because they hire through the regular process sometimes with interviews, you get a bit of practice with the job search process. You feel like an "employee" with a "manager" and company policies and stuff like that. But it's still low stakes enough because they'll hire just about anyone who seems intelligent.

No. 408374

File: 1557410238510.jpeg (145.16 KB, 1242x212, 872A0D82-060C-4552-9547-3D38E1…)

I can’t.

No. 408379

File: 1557411333557.jpg (26.16 KB, 443x386, JPEG_20190227_122908.jpg)

I have a crush on this guy who I just find so perfect guys

>friend runs up to me all excited, telling me she has some good news


>I start getting exicted, maybe he likes me fuck yeah


> "Anon, This guy Not my crush really thinks your cute and he wants to go on a date with you!!"


>mfw my crush ends up dating my friend


> mfw Ive been bamboozled

No. 408381

Just found a let's play youtuber with a calming voice I thought I would really like but he says that he is now a "trans queer woman" and still has a manly voice. Kind of sad because he seemed like a normal, slightly average but decent looking dude. He also says that he deletes negative comments on his videos and disables the like/dislikes. His wife (who is an actual woman) is way worse, posts all over Tumblr about her "wife," how she is bisexual but constantly reblogs and writes posts about lesbians/lesbian stuff, makes typical ugly ass SJW fanart and has a cat named "Transbian." I can't.

No. 408384

Hasan piker seems like such a skeaze I can't stand him

No. 408386

I've been feeling really good the past few days. I've posted here and there on various ot threads about how shit I've felt, how much my shitty retail job made me want to actually kill myself, how much I felt like a worthless, garbage piece of shit after the girl of my dreams broke up with me, but I think I've been doing alright. I quit my job and it's been a struggle trying to apply for office jobs, because even if I do get invited for an interview and turn up my charm, I always get passed over because I just don't have any experience outside of being a sales associate at retail companies. I always try to tell myself that it's just hard because I just don't have office experience, that it has nothing to do with me as a person. While I'm just at home job hunting, I've been trying my best to control everything that I possibly can so that my depression doesn't spiral out of fucking control. I've been going to bed/waking up early so that I can have some semblance of routine. I go on early morning walks (7am to 9am are my favorite hours of the day- I love the way the sun hits the buildings, the quiet hustle and bustle of parents getting their kids to school, and if I need to pick something up from the store, it's usually pretty empty). I've picked up drawing again, and for once, I don't hate everything that I draw and it feels so good to mindlessly create and indulge in a hobby that I've loved all my life. I'm shit at best, but I like what I make, so it's okay. My parents have been sweet enough to not hassle me so much about it. I figured that my mom might've started yelling at me for not having a job yet, but she doesn't really bother me. I told her I have an interview and she was like "oh okay, I'll do laundry tomorrow morning then" so that I could wash my interview clothes. My dad (who's vaguely been aware of my depression since high school) is traditionally really bad at handling my sad shit self and thinks you can just will away your depression, will come into my room randomly and ask how I'm doing, or he'll just give me big bear hugs before he leaves for work. They're getting old, so I'm happy that we get to have loving, tender moments with each other. I think we're closer now than we've ever been.

This post was kind of all over the place. Anyway, I have an interview today, at major foreign media company. They're looking for a receptionist and there's no experience needed, although the pay is just minimum wage and there's no benefits (but I'll be given full time hours) and it's just a temp position for 9 months, but god do I want it. It's a step towards the media/creative industry that I'm trying to get into, plus it's finally experience outside of retail, and it'd be fucking great to get this company on my resume. Wish me luck anons! Really hoping I can win this lady over.

I know happiness is fleeting and I might cry about still not having a job later this week, but I'm happy right at this moment, knowing that I'm trying my best. Even if I don't get this job, it's not the first one to turn me down, so it's okay.

>>408311
I'm very happy for you anon! Let's do our best to live our best lives!!

No. 408404

Got some cbd as a gift (full spectrum tincture and not fake cvs shit lmao) and it's actually helping my anxiety. I can go out in public without giving a fuck and it feels so good. I'm waiting a week to up the dose to see if it will help my ocd too. The only thing is that it makes me feel sleepy as hell right away unlike weed which takes an hour but whatever at least I can relax for once. Now excuse me while I go take a nice hot shower and listen to some music

No. 408411

File: 1557418843869.png (4.76 MB, 2436x1125, 40501C56-ED13-44AF-A182-B6FE57…)

> girl from high school who’s I kid you not 120kg+ gets offered to study overseas by her parents

> chooses to get gastric bypass instead


> continues to be fat after bypass


>she’s now a body postive model on insta



>She even got a spot on local tv soap opera where she plays a fatty looking for love and breaking a chair after sitting down



It’s stupid and petty to talk about so posting it here

No. 408447

>>408381
links anon? im curious

No. 408457

File: 1557427961552.png (947.58 KB, 1094x1144, Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 1.45.…)

I like it when I think of something, then find out some philosopher from decades (or even longer) ago came to the same conclusion. Makes me feel like my thoughts aren't completely insane or retarded.
If I had just existed a long time ago, and been born male in a part of the world that greatly revered philosophy, maybe I'd even be praised for speaking my mind.
I guess it's not all that different from overweight women looking at Rubenesque paintings, thinking of how they were once the beauty standard of another generation (though whether or not this is true is kind of a debate), and feeling less bad about themselves. It's self-indulgent, but also comforting.

No. 408468

>>408366
There are many different jobs, there's transcription, translation, web rating, social media evaluator, content evaluator…

No. 408469

File: 1557429681072.png (59.93 KB, 303x106, heydudes.PNG)

This banner made me wheeze with laughter oh my god
Tron guy's face makes it even funnier

No. 408522

>>408447

The youtuber: youtube.com/user/Totalgamefreak

His wife: https://kogasana.tumblr.com

No. 408531

>>408386
You’ll get there too anon!
God knows how fucking awful it is trying to keep yourself together in the meantime, but better things are coming because you’re working to make them happen.

Control what you can control and try to remind yourself that the rest is out of your hands but you’ve given the best you’ve got to give out. The continuous effort to improve your life and happiness says more about you than unemployment does.

Fingers crossed a good job comes your way soon anon!!

No. 408538

File: 1557446341242.gif (991.71 KB, 500x200, tumblr_mmv13w0thk1ri5ob1o1_500…)

What is even happening right now?! So much milk in so many threads!

No. 408544

>>408538
I just returned to lc today because I knew it'd be poppin with the projared milk. Just browsing I can tell LC is great again.

No. 408546

>>408544

How long have you been away?

No. 408547

>>408546
I haven't checked regularly since Momokun threads were actually milky. So about 7 or 8-ish months.

No. 408549

File: 1557449090216.gif (698.54 KB, 480x270, giphy.gif)

>>408547

Great timing! We have a new Admin and farmhands and just had Hell Week. Admin added /m/ and /w/ which I think has improved the site. It seems to have inspired anons to create more varied threads. Admin is very communicative and is working hard on improving functionality of the code and hardware.

No. 408556

>>408531
Thank you anon! Your reply really made me smile. I'll continue doing my best!

No. 408656

I wonder if the more spergy farmers realize that some flakes & cows will "Like" tweets or say weird things as red herrings just to get farmers to repost it here as a bait. Like how celebs do weird shit to get misleading articles published that end up being silly lies, lile a publicity game. Some cows are obviously more slick than others at this but its kinda funny when it exposes how adamantly some users stalk a cow's twitter Likes or whatever.

e.g. billie

No. 408664

File: 1557504727028.png (30.23 KB, 144x138, D4rG0cHUcAEC6aV.png)

I saw a post on 4chan and I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but it mentioned a pattern with shows that autists are attracted to. (Steven Universe, Sonic the Hedgehog, MLP, FNAF, Undertale, etc) I was wondering if any farmers had noticed this before and what they think of it.
>Template characters that allow the autist to be creative but not creative enough to create their own series (-sonas)
>Heavily colour coded characters (makes it easier for autists to decode the character's personality)
>Extremely expressive but single dimensional characters (easy to pick up social cues)
>Fandoms comprising mostly of young people
>Often light hearted cartoons/games (with key exceptions like FNAF)
>No conflict/Fake deep conflict
…That's all i can remember from the post since i couldn't find it. What do you guys think? I don't think it means that these series are nececssarily bad. Heck, i enjoy steven universe and MHA. But just why autists seem to swarm these fandoms is fascinating.

No. 408665

>>408531
ANON I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I GOT THE RECEPTIONIST JOB THAT I INTERVIEWED FOR!!! There might not be benefits and it'll only be minimum wage but I'm so so so excited to work again and gain the experience!!

The best (??) bit is during the interview they asked me what I do when it's slow/boring and I pulled out the whole "work is never done" spiel and one interviewer said "no I mean, it actually gets pretty slow here. we won't get mad if you do non work related things, but what would you do?" I was so taken aback by how straightforward they were, but if they want to pay me minimum wage to sit around and read then so be it!!!!!!!!! gosh I'm so so so excited!!!

No. 408669

With all this Holly Conrad nonscence I decided to look up her age and - holy moly, she's 32. I thought she was the same age as me, around 25. I had no idea she existed at all until yesterday, it's just thickness of the milk that caught my attention.
But I saw her, and her tattoos, and if she wasn't such a bitch snake, I would kinda have a crush on her. I, myself, am too indecisive to have tattoos or dress like manic pixie at 25 y.o., and seeing women like her makes me a bit more confident in starting to dress like I want and not being seen as an immature idiot. She's a terrible person tho. I wish she didn't close all her accounts, her tats are neat and I'd like to see them better.

No. 408670

>>408665
NAYRT but congratulations, that's awesome!! I also recently got a job I really wanted and it makes me really happy!

No. 408671

>>408670
I'm so nervous because I've never worked outside of a retail environment, but here's to hoping for the best!!!! I'm so happy you got that job anon!!! I hope you'll succeed and go to great places!!

No. 408674

>>408664
That's quite interesting and it seems to be an accurate pattern, thanks anon.

No. 408681

>>408669
Wow. That's some taste you got there, anon. Her eyes are so close together, she looks like she was born with a chromosomal abnormality.

No. 408683

>>408681
IDK, It's not about her face mostly? Just full look, a figure maybe, plus some nerdy vibes. Something between "wow, she's squishy cute!" and "as a nerdy woman i wish i could pull off that look!"
All of that is not so valid since she's a cunt of course.

No. 408686

I think I might have carpal tunnel or perhaps an injury caused by my excessive knuckle cracking? I crack my knuckles ALOT like every 15 mins. If i don't, I experience pain and weakness.

For the last week or so, I can't straighten my fingers without great pain. My grip is awful. My hand is locked in a fist almost? I've never had this before. Is it carpal tunnel? I have finals in 2 weeks which are 4 hours long each?

No. 408688

>>408669
can someone elaborate on the nonsense? i dont keep up with her. i thought she was like a bird lady who was really low-key/mature? everyone has always said how not milky or cow-like she is

No. 408690

>>408686
Carpal tunnel is a wrist injury so I don't think it's that.
I'm no doctor so take this with a grain of salt but it kinda sounds like the symptoms of arthritis to me? I don't think it's actually caused by just cracking your knuckles but it seems concerning that you need to crack them every 15 minutes or else it hurts. Do you have a history of joint problems in your family or something?

No. 408693

>>408690 honestly that has crossed my mind. My joints are worse in the winter. I said they hurt, but it is more of an ache? it's like when you need to stretch, only in my knuckles? I have hyper flexible joints as well in my hands idk. There's no family history of joint problems, but then again no one has hyper flexible joints so?

No. 408695

i love my cats so much. they’re so perfect. i love their tiny little faces and pink toe beans and their sparkly eyes. tbh i look forward to spending time with them far more than i look forward to seeing other people. both of them have totally different personalities but they’re both so cute and funny. i’d do anything for them, i’ve spent so much time and money and energy making my house comfy for them. i don’t even mind being called a crazy cat lady because it’s lowkey true and i’m not mad about it

No. 408696

>>408693 also i thought it could be carpal tunnel as i am experiencing some wrist pain? If i hold my hand up, my wrist hurts? again, not a bad pain but an ache.

No. 408700

>>408693
>>408696
Yeah that definitely seems not normal. And thanks to my PhD from the University of Google apparently a contributing factor to carpal tunnel is rheumatoid arthritis… Whatever it is I'd say it's worth checking out with your doctor, hopefully you can get back to normal by finals!

No. 408702

>>408700 thanks for your input!

No. 408718

File: 1557514510266.jpg (98.41 KB, 1500x832, r3y3fkr.jpg)

I know this will sound super autistic but it the fact that moo is getting into Zelda out of sudden just for making cheap ass porn out of it bothers me more than I want it to admit. I love the Zelda series for so long now and I just have so many great memories with it. I haven't played all games but the ones I experienced were a wonderful journey that I loved from the beginning to the end.

Specially BOTW has a very special place in my heart because this game was just so wonderful that I felt in love it in so many ways. Now seeing moolester getting into it out of nowhere feels just so wrong and I don't want it to have it connected to her in any way. I know that everybody can do and play what they want but it just feels so damn wrong to see things that you have such a wonderful connection and have a great artistic value are being dragged through the dirt for ~l e w d i n g~ the shit out of it for the quick bucks.

I know it's stupid to think this way but I can't help it.

No. 408725

File: 1557515997516.jpg (41.82 KB, 350x510, PSV-EN059.jpg)

This is just dumb

No. 408728

>>408718
Nah as much as I hate the "hurr girls can't be real gamerz" shit and assumptions that random women online aren't genuine about their interests, it actually does kind of suck to see social media personalities start raving about something like BoTW and getting attention for what a BIG FAN they are when they're 3 hours into the game and will probably play like 10 hours total before moving on to some other series to pretend to be the biggest fan of in order to get internet points or money. "Nerd" culture (such as conventions) is now totally dominated by shallow cash grabs though I know that's an old complaint. Obviously you can get money and attention for lewd cosplay and still really like something but I've seen some other people on social media for instance make all these posts ranting about how they're now SO OBSESSED with BoTW but in some screenshots of theirs you end up being able to see that they're in a really early game area with shit equipment and then they drop it and never talk about it again much less show the kind of file progress that you'd expect from anyone who actually liked the game at all. Guess that's what happens when it becomes cool and profitable to like these things.

No. 408749

File: 1557526117931.jpg (Spoiler Image, 1.69 MB, 3581x3963, cornelis-cornelisz.-van-haarle…)

There's something so wonderfully endearing of older paintings depicting women to me.

No. 408755

File: 1557528149393.jpeg (410.15 KB, 746x1068, 5FBA79AC-A7ED-4696-8475-E4331F…)

The nurse thread made me remember this old confession site called grouphug that’s been defunct for a while. There was a confession a nurse made about how frustrated they were while having to help a person who was dying from a suicide drug overdose.

So now I’ve been using wayback to read all the old posts that got saved for nostalgia

No. 408759

>>408749
unfortunately a lot of the women in those old portraits and sculptures were based off of men's bodies

No. 408761

>>408759
(nta) Now that you say that, the bodies in >>408749 look extremely masculine. The Hank Hill ass and feet, especially.

>>408755
I'm starting to just assume all sex fantasies written by anonymous "women" are larping males.

No. 408765

>>408688
>>>/snow/804540
Here is the thread, the drama is barely 24 hours old

No. 408771

Was browsing through some porn to flick my bean off to and came across a video and when I skimmed through it the girl looked so fucking young. Not in that way that some younger porn stars wear kid's clothing and tie their hair up in pigtails, this girl just looked so young and it made me feel so unsettled, like I was watching cp. Noped the fuck outta there so fast.

No. 408812

>>408755
If you find a funny/horrible one, share it.

No. 408842

File: 1557573945300.jpeg (202.89 KB, 1080x1211, 25D10BB4-E080-428F-8CB7-DF2E03…)

Shaved my head today. It feels fucking amazing and I love how I look, but my dumbass internalised misogyny is making me feel like I’m doing my partner a disservice by being ‘unfeminine’ even though he was fully on board with the idea (even helped me shave it) and seems love the ease of access he now has to my entire neck. Just hoping this stupid feeling goes away soon, had the same doubts when I stopped shaving my pits/legs/vulva. I’m lucky to be with someone who loves me for who I am and wants to fuck me no matter what, and I need to learn that this should be the case for everyone and that I’m not being selfish by practicing bodily autonomy.

Tbh though I’m also just worried that people will now assume one of three things when they see me now
- I have cancer
- I had a mental breakdown
- I’m an ebil feminazi (i guess they’re not wrong about that one lmao)

No. 408845

>>408842
I felt this way too when I first got a very short hair. You'll get used to it soon and those thoughts will dissipate. It's great that your bf supported it! Some time ago I saw a thread on Reddit about a girl asking if she was an asshole for wanting to have a pixie cut because her boyfriend said he would completely lose attraction to her if she did. What a waste of a human being this man is.

No. 408850

>>408842
Don't worry about other, anon. You need to focus on you and what makes you happy. I've always wanted a shaved head myself (fuck hair lmao) but I would never be able to go through with it so big props to you!

No. 408873

>>408842
Shaved heads are so cool. Congrats anon, that takes courage. I've taken huge interest in bodily autonomy/ignoring vanity and beauty standards lately. I stopped shaving all my body hair a couple months ago and will never regret it. And I'm now looking into wearing pasties instead of bras. I'm afraid I can't ditch chest coverage entirely or it'd affect my professional life.

No. 408890

>>408842
Shaved heads are cool anon, especially on girls.
Hair is a pain in the ass to maintain anyway imo

No. 408903

>>408842
It will totally go away soon! It did for me. I actually learned to love my face so much more, and it made me start taking much better care of my skin. Honestly? Most people will just assume that…you want to have a shaved head. That's it!

No. 408950

>>408842
Congrats anon! I'm jealous because my head shape is terrible for baldness heh. Don't worry about what other people think.

No. 408968

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

No. 408975

>>408968
I had two thoughts watching this trailer:
1. This is just Lipstick Alley: The Movie.
2. The director got mad about The Associate, and this is his revenge, lmao

No. 408979

File: 1557612408867.jpg (11.39 KB, 220x193, yeeboy.jpg)

Today has been a good day and for the first time in awhile I feel peaceful.

Woke up early and had nice passionate sex with my finance. We watched our show for awhile and then went to breakfast. Convinced him to come into WholeFoods with me (normally he doesn't come to the grocery store with me because I get anxious and snippy, lol) and we had a great time just walking around laughing & looking at everything. Came home and did some chores and self-care stuff. Even got some work done in time for Monday. I decided to go for a run 'cause I haven't in awhile. Came home feeling great. All chores are done, ain't got no worries until tomorrow when the finance's family comes over for Mother's Day proceedings.

Always feel like there's something for me to do, but in those moment I feel really peaceful and I am just sitting on my couch in my nice clean apartment with my dog next to me playing OSRS.

No. 408980

File: 1557612494578.png (1.58 MB, 992x1306, if the shoe fits.png)

All I want is an appropriate opportunity to use this image.

No. 408982

>>408980
use it when people who aren't radfems whine about people complaining about radfems.

No. 408994

Was watching a video about a lawyer breaking down courtroom scenes from film/tv shows and it made me think about the time my american politics professor told us that he would never get selected for jury duty because of his occupation lol. Sucks considering how much he actually wanted to do it.

No. 408995

>>408979
>had nice passionate sex with my finance
must be nice to be rich

No. 408997

File: 1557616750198.gif (4.54 MB, 480x480, giphy.gif)

Just saw Detective Pikachu and I really hope they make more pokemon movies after this, and hopefully ones that don't feel as short.

My dream would be a CGI pokemon movie based on the mystery dungeons series. Just them going wild with environments and 3D pokemon.

No. 408999

>>408995
No need to be rich, I frequently have passionate sex with five-dollar bills.

No. 409000

>>408997
Same! I just saw it last night and loved it. That bulbasaur scene was my favorite.

No. 409008

>>408997
The movie was adorable, I agree it seemed too short. I really wanted to see more Pokemon and more of the universe. Like, it should've felt super corny, but I loved it. The CGI was pretty seamless and didn't look cheesy or creepy at all. I know people have been bitching about the story but what did they expect? A gritty Pokemon reboot?

Also when I went the theater was full of adults, not a single kid in sight, and I went to a early evening showing. It's just cool to see how many people grew up with and still love Pokemon.

No. 409022

>>408997
it looks cute but i dont understand why they chose ryan reynolds to voice pikachu. it really turns me off to seeing it. ryan reynolds is the last person i'd consider for that role other than maybe like john lithgow

No. 409025

>>409022
he was most likely chosen due to name recognition. you know a way to get more normies in the theater.

that's what happens a lot in hollywood. ppl so unfitting for a role only ever get it due to their name being known

No. 409105

>>409022
Reynolds has pretty great comedic timing for someone who isn’t a comedian, plus he has nerd cred already by playing Deadpool.

No. 409125

>>409022
>ryan reynolds is the last person i'd consider for that role
Isn't that like… half the point? Subverting expectations for comedic effect and all that. I'm sure everyone thought Pikachu would have a cute squeaky voice, not a grown man we all recognize as Deadpool.

No. 409126

>>409125
still should have been danny devito

No. 409127

>>409126
Kek I would love that, I wouldn't be able to unhear Frank

No. 409163

Years ago someone told me that I had a funny (in a good way) laugh and to this day I still think about that comment almost weekly. Probably one of the best compliments I've ever gotten.

No. 409174

Its so cow like when people edit themselves in group pictures but edit no one else. i just saw a girl on insta who i always thought of as sweet post a group pic where she has been air brushed and the other two girls in the pic have red eyes from the flash cam and visible texture on their skin. editing "flaws" out of pics is dumb anyway but especially in group pics, idkk that just seems so selfish to me

No. 409181

File: 1557665888510.jpg (58.44 KB, 625x415, never-forget-the-time-kris-jen…)

>>409126
That sounds hilarious, I would see it if that were case and I'm not even big into nerd culture
>>409174
>Pic related
I personally wouldn't mind because locals editing is so obvious it doesn't do much good anyway.

No. 409188

>>409174
It's because some people get butthurt when you edit their faces and think you're trying to say that they're ugly. I don't think people do it maliciously.

No. 409201

Has anyone tried that boy/girl filter to see if they look like an opposite sex sibling? Kind of concerned with how much men would fuck themselves with the girl filter and I am worried for female family members.

No. 409207

>>409201
No because I am low key worried that my bi partner would like my opposite sex version better lol

No. 409209

>>409201
Nah, I already know I look like Martin Shkreli

No. 409210

>>409201
It's been known a large group of people are attracted to those who look like themselves or their parents. I don't think it's going to create any issues, it's just a filter.
I used the filter on my boyfriend and he ended up looking like that photo of black Superman you'd see all over the internet in the early 2000s rather than a woman. He's got a sister too and it didn't even look like her lol.

No. 409212

>>409201
don't you think this is a bit of reach? it's just a filter, c'mon.

No. 409216

File: 1557678377209.jpeg (58.28 KB, 1100x130, 0438tu4t.jpeg)

>>409201
>worried they'll start raping their sisters because they may think they look attractive as women
If they weren't going to do that already I don't think it's going to inspire perfectly healthy men to do this, anon. jfc.
Wasn't there also already an app that did this a few years ago? It's not new.

Anyway, personally I'm attracted to men that share my features and would 100% date myself as a man. Or a woman. I'd just date myself in general. Degeneracy or powerful self-love? You decide.
But I'd still never hurt a family member. I have no siblings but this wouldn't inspire me to hurt a little brother if I had one.

No. 409224

my girlfriend always acts so overly-cute over everything and i do not have the heart to tell her to stop because 1) it's cringy 2) after a while it's no longer cute i do not care if you tripped because you are so "teeehee clumsy little baby girl :3" 3) please stop

No. 409236

Ive gained quite some weight recently so I decided to cut sugar out of my diet because thats where most of my calories came from. My diet is very healthy once you take out all the chocolate and candy and cookies I was eating.

I've been completely sugar free for 5 days and it was going…ok. But today the worst thing ever happened: my external storage hard drive fell and broke and isnt working at all and ALL the files in it are LOST for ever. We're talking all of my college notes. I'm an art student, we're talking ALL of my digital projects, all of the video rushes for my videography class. EVERYTHING. My theory exams are in a week and my deadline for my videography class is in 2 days. And now I just want to go get myself a bunch of chocolate and drown myself in it and say fuck to my diet.

No. 409256

>>409224
Just be honest, but be nice. It's worse to let it go on because eventually you'll get so sick of it that you say something mean and hurt her.

>>409236
omg that's horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you but food is not the solution. It's not going to make the files come back. I have been eating more healthy and less for a while and I already lost 40lbs. I still have treats every now and again. If I really need to eat something bad, I will take small bites and chug water in between bites. That way I get full faster and don't end up eating half a gallon of ice cream.

No. 409259

I think Michael Brooks would be maybe pretty sympathetic to radical feminist reasoning if laid out to him tbh. Unfortunately he's surrounded by idiots like Jamie Peck and her ilk and I think their bleating and crying would such a thing from happening, though I think if exposed to RF thought he'd agree secretly

No. 409283

Do you think it's possible to just have a friendship between a straight/bi man and a woman? My male friends are gay, most of the time if they're straight they develop feelings for me which makes everything weird so I distance myself. So when my boyfriend says he's hanging out with a female friend I think it's normal but I wonder if there are more feelings involved… I don't want to be "that" jealous bitch especially because he doesn't mind me having guy friends so it's not fair to say anything, I just keep it to myself.

No. 409288

>>409259
whose Michael Brooks and why do you think he would be sympathetic to radical feminist reasoning

No. 409290

>>409283
My older sister(who is a lesbian) is best friends with a straight guy whose she's been friends with since Middle School,this guy is also happily married with kids and swears that he views my sister well like a sister
so I guess its possible

No. 409298

>>409283
Yeah, especially if he's the kind of guy with a "type" and she doesn't fit it.
I have a straight male best friend but he loves tall alt women (which I'm not) and I like turbomanlets (which he's not) so we've never had an issue.

No. 409338

There’s a lot of shit that comes with it, but honestly I like being a girl.

No. 409340

>>409338
I for one wish I was a cute neutered golden retriever from an upper middle class family. Life would be short but dope.

No. 409344

>>409338
same. I used to hate it when I was little because I thought girls/women HAD to be feminine and weak and I didn't want that. But as I've interacted with older women more and realised that I can be a girl in whatever way I want and no one can do shit about it, I've come to really appreciate it. girls rule boys drool is true after all!

No. 409355

>>409338
I like it too. If I were given the option to be reborn as a male and thus have more privilege and an easier life I still wouldn't take it.

No. 409362

I really hope Cupcakke has been doing well lately. She is so beautiful and I wish her the best.

No. 409373

Holly shit my Japanese listening level suddenly is good enough to watch shitty Japanese youtubers conspiracy videos.

No. 409383

>>409362
Me too, the majority of my running playlist is her music and she's really funny and gracious on twitter.

No. 409392

I dont dislike Holly because she's a cow but because she keeps pigeons. I hate birds as pets and when I see pics of Holly the only thing I can think of is all that pigeon's shit dripping in her house. Makes my skin crawl

No. 409400

>>409392
That's maybe the dumbest reason to dislike a cow though

>>409362
I don't know much of who she is but she seems like a cool person

No. 409411

>>409400
well, we are in the dumbass shit thread, no?

No. 409419

the background dancer in this video looks so much like momokuns friend vamplette that I spent an embarrassing amount of time squinting to make sure it wasn’t her by some extreme chance sage because truly dumbass shit

No. 409421

File: 1557721812472.jpeg (301.44 KB, 750x453, 3C53DA56-CA60-4F57-88BE-04C3B1…)

>>409419
pic related though

No. 409423

>>409421
Tbh, that's obviously not her. I can see where you'd think it was though.

No. 409424

>>409423
sucking on the corn cob scene finally settled it for me because you couldn’t see her teeth kek the nose is just a slightly better version of hers though

No. 409429

I feel like my creative time and general artistry dried up the moment I first got into a serious time, consuming relationship when I was 18. Sharing a room, spending all my free time with someone else….can’t even curate an environment that makes me feel like creating by picking my own furniture and listening to my music late into the night in my own space. Fuck I miss having my own room. I wanna live by myself and pick out all the tacky antique mall furniture by myself and be able to just draaaaaw without interruption.

No. 409431

File: 1557723469829.png (556 KB, 1299x506, flash.PNG)

I don't normally like designer stuff, but these are so great-awful. They're tacky done right. I'm not sure how solid the construction would be irl but they look well made while remaining so tacky and terrible. I kind of love them.

No. 409445

>>409431
Those are absolutely heinous. But from a glance at the thumbnail I thought they were doing to look like icecream cones with brown waffle soles and rainbow on top to be the icecream and I was kinda into that idea, so I can't shit talk anyone's taste kek.

No. 409449

File: 1557726154689.jpg (52.54 KB, 500x541, 1549663420311.jpg)

I wish I could have a job where I get paid to have ideas.
Inspiration is endless, but my concentration is not.

No. 409450

>>409445
your idea is better

No. 409458

>>409431
They do actually look comfortable to wear.

No. 409494

I ate eggs with a little bit of feta for breakfast this morning and 10 min after I was struck by the most aweful stomach ache. I almost fainted from how much it hurt. Now I took a muscle relaxant and am drinking a little bit of coffee and its a bit better. But i don't know where it's coming from. My stomach is sensitive but usually its after eating something spicy and the pain comes like an hour after. Eggs never hurt my stomach. I don't eat them for breakfast usually because I hate the taste but this morning it's all I had and now I have to power through my day because I got some extremly important college work to do that cannot be delayed.

No. 409513

>>409494
>Cheese followed by stomach ache
Maybe you're lactose intolerant…

No. 409520

>>409513
But I eat dairy normally usually. I often have kefir for breakfast or creamer in my coffee and I'm fine.
I ended up throwing up, drinking a chamomille tea and taking a muscle relaxant and now I'm fine just exhausted. I think it's stress.

No. 409527

File: 1557750498901.jpeg (300.04 KB, 2216x1536, sophie-marceau.jpeg)

I see a lot of people online making fun of french women for having horses faces, especially americans, maybe it's true, but it seems to me that we just have a higher appreciation for different kinds of beauty, american actresses often have a very bland perfect face and heavy styling (full face of makeup, hair always done in curls…), it's kinda boring.

No. 409531

>>409527
It's because American celebrities are pushed to look like blow up dolls and everyone else is called ugly for not fitting the standard, and then those same people start crying or get creepy plastic surgery lizard faces when they turn 40 and people don't care about them anymore. They're victims of the system and they can't imagine other kinds of beauty exists other than what is pushed on them by the media.

It's the same as British/American guys who say "why do French girls act like they're the hottest girls in the world when they're nothing special?". What are we supposed to do, hate ourselves and hide under a paper bag or mutilate our bodies because they don't like how we were born to look? They let themselves to be told whether they're allowed to be confident and "act like they're pretty", we are less likely to tolerate that.

No. 409540

>>409338
Same. If I had to choose between staying a lesbian woman or being reborn as a straight man, I'd still pick the first option. There's a lot of shit to face, but I wouldn't want to be anything else. Women are great.

No. 409592

>>409513
lactose mostly turns into lactic acid when making cheese. most people who are lactose intolerant can eat cheese just fine. cheese is terrible for other reasons.

No. 409620

>>409527
Bad example. Sophie is perfect in every way.

No. 409660

>>408842 I hated myself when I first buzzed my hair but now I can't imagine myself with anything but a buzz. It's become the best style for me. You'll grow into it anon!

No. 409670

>>409338
I’m glad I’m not a man for the sole reason that I’m not going to have male pattern baldness. There are guys my age (I’m 20) who are already balding and tbh I don’t know how they cope.

No. 409672

Everyday on /his/ some ass hole keeps on spamming dozens of bbc threads and posts about black supermacy
These posts last a day or two because the mods are non exsistent and it's running one of my favorite boards on 4chan

No. 409678

>>409670
met a 19 year old at work who legit had one single widowspeak-located wisp of hair ala kewpie left. thought he was in his 30s at first (he had big beard too ok) so was this close to vocally expressing support for mature students when he said he's a freshman lmao, so glad I didn't.

No. 409688

>>409678
tbh the bald patches dont bother me as much, but when they have them in combination with those giant charles darwin beards, they always look at least 20 years older than they actually are lmao. either embrace your balding or wear a wig instead of trying to compensate.

i cant wait for this trend to end

No. 409795

>>409670
It really does have to suck to have no hair. There are a lot of women that are into the bald guy thing though. I love long hair and I accidentally made my ex become obsessed/anxious with the worry of losing his hair because of how much I love his. Some of the biggest man whores I know are balding though and women don't gaf at all for them.

No. 409798

Not enough to warrant a full vent and it’s a majorly first world problem, but I’m standing here waiting for them to remake my drink at Starbucks because one of the baristas tossed out my FULL DRINK when I popped into the bathroom for a minute. I even tucked the receipt under it with napkins. Now I’m going to be late for my metro train…

No. 409812

File: 1557818033424.png (575.87 KB, 632x514, what.png)

I would like to address you all to the fact that Buzzfeed and popular culture is so delusional about male attractiveness, with a bar so low, that this is being hailed a 'MAJOR GLOW UP' and people are thirsting. I think that says a lot how women are so accepting of so many retarded and ugly things men do. Men are so lucky.

No. 409816

>>409798
They probably bin them for safety reasons, someone could slip anything in there while you are out of sight. Or she just thought you had left

No. 409818

>>409812
I mean, the clothes are cute but don't suit him at all? What is it with dressing buff masculine men in kawaii clothing because gender boundaries? Wear what suits you. (The left is obviously better)

No. 409820

>>409818
No offense but like… is anything vaguely pastel cute to you girls? I swear, put anything in pale pink and I feel like you guys are completely duped. The outfit is hideous and he looks like a literal bosnian pimp.

No. 409828

>>409820
Yeah, what the actual fuck is cute about that outfit? And I say that as a sucker for anything pink and pastel.

The hair/beard is the worst part though, especially compared to his super cute long hair and youthful face on the left.

No. 409836

>>409812
He looks like a backup dancer for Enrique Iglesias from the early 2000s when Latin music was really mainstream

No. 409838

>>409836
Late 90s/early 2000s Enrique music was soooooo good though. Better than this. They were actually very stylish, moreso than this. Usually very sweaty also. I think that's the main similarity. The sweat and like, "wow it's so sweaty and Sexy in Miami but how does their hair look so good while wet" vibe from all his vids.

No. 409904

File: 1557846425606.jpeg (63.33 KB, 624x936, A727E2E0-2F72-4A69-B994-B1A5C2…)

I shaved my head literally 4 days ago and I already have enough peach fuzz for it start laying flat on my head. I had no idea hair grows so fucking fast, I’m digging the look but damn I don’t know if I can be arsed to upkeep it if it’s just gonna grow out so damn fast.

I am enjoying how men seem too grossed out to even stand near me now, helps keep away the weirdos that fetishise pregnant women

No. 409905

>>409904
do you want it completely bald? like if you wanted the fuzz look, you could do what guys do and get an electric razor and shave it once a week. it'd be like having a deep conditioning treatment on longer hair. just pick a day like sunday and give yourself a trim while wearing a facemask.

No. 409906

>>409905
I used an electric razor the first time around, just seems like a pain in the ass to have to shave it so often when one of the most appealing aspects of being bald was low maintenance. And it’s certainly lower maintenance than having to brush my hair and style it every day but it’s just annoying that I’ll never be able to escape the annoyance of hair

No. 409909

>>409904
You wanted a chrome dome and not just a close buzz?

No. 409911

>>409909
I’m not bothered by a bit of fuzz, but it has already gotten long enough to lay flat like I said - and this is all in just 4 days. It’s no longer in that fuzzy stage that is really nice to the touch but has become super smooth and the back has even gotten long enough for some of my curl pattern to show through. It’s just frustrating that it grows so fast is all

No. 409926

>>409911
When it's short it feels like hair grows hella fast bc you can easily observe the length in relation to the scalp. When hair is a bit longer it becomes hard to tell it's growing.

If you want that specific shortness you will have to maintain it weekly forsure.

No. 409931

File: 1557852096141.jpg (36.59 KB, 500x500, 6a928b34-1c85-461f-9b3f-82e908…)

>>409904
Congrats on shaving your head anon! I've been bald for 3 years now, definitely invest in a decent razor & hair gel. I say hair gel because there will be days where you get too lazy to actually buzz it & the gel will help it from not looking so fuzzy. Weird, but I've seen like 3 other anons saying they shaved their head on this site. Have we all collectively lost it kek

No. 409937

We were watching a show on my bf's phone yesterday and I went to check the battery percentage (it doesn't show on the streaming app) and switched to my bf's message tab. My bf said "no, no, no, I'm texting your mom!" and I did see that there were unopened messages from both my mom and his mom, but didn't see the context. I'm really curious and want to check his phone but obviously he is trying to surprise me with something but I don't know what.

No. 409940

>>409937
He has a thing for MILFs and is ditching you for your Mom. Get angry about this and go break all his stuff. He deserves it.

No. 409944

>>409931
Nta but I wish I could pull of a shaved head or buzz cut like that, especially since I suffer from hairloss and will lose my hair either way, but I don't think it'll look good on me, and in my country a hairstyle like that is unthinkable.
I'm happy to see women being confident in doing that though.

No. 409950

Don't know if I should post it in the celebrity thread but I've been reading interviews with Robert Downey Jr and they're so full of tmi, I have no idea how celebrities don't feel extremely embarrassed when they give so many details about themselves.

No. 409951

File: 1557856665477.png (748.81 KB, 811x605, thataintnobaby.png)

I don't know where else to put this, but I want to share a very unfortunate and embarrassing story that I have not been able to tell anyone else.

So first of all, I use(d) laxatives. Horrible, I know, but my story has a happy ending because I have since stopped after this experience.

A little background on laxatives… yes, they make you shit, but they also give you horrible half-solid-half-liquid diarrhea filled with undigested food. It's not just one doodie explosion either. These episodes come in bouts over a period of like 6 hours, and it happens 4-6 hours after initially taking the laxative. So, in this story, I was suffering the effects of laxatives taken the night before.

I had an early morning flight to meet my relatives. Had been dealing with the shits all morning and let me tell you there is absolutely nothing worse than having to shit in a crowded airport. The first time I had to go the bathroom was largely unoccupied and I was able to go in peace. The second time I was rushing and the bathroom was exceptionally packed and loud, so I was able to shit but rushed myself.

I had my first flight and then landed at my connection. Shit again and also rushed this time because I only had 14 minutes to board my next flight.

There were a bunch of babies on this flight and before taking off I noted that something smelled horribly like shit. I even texted my mom and boyfriend about it lamenting about being stuck on the plane with a shitting baby. The plane took off and I had the row of seats to myself and I stretched out. I noted that as I lifted my legs onto the seat to sit Indian style I got a waft of shit smell again. In that moment I realized that it was, in fact, me that smelled like shit. Horrified I ran to the bathroom once the fasten seatbelt sign came off and checked my pants. Somehow, because I had rushed myself at some point during my shitscapade earlier, I had managed to get diarrhea on the inside of my leggings. You can imagine the thoughts that might go through one's head when they are faced with the fact that they have been walking around with shit stuck to them for God knows how long, stinking up the crowded airport and the first flight (which had been completely full). I did what I could, threw my underwear out and used bath tissue to remove the chunk of poo. I soaped my leggings and washed them out in the sink and put them back on. The smell subsided luckily but I still had to bare with the fact that I was sitting in wet, shitty leggings and wouldn't be able to change until I landed.

Anyway, it was the experience I needed to stop abusing laxatives. I think it's rather funny but I am also way too embarrassed to tell anyone I know IRL.

No. 409960

I want to get my ex expelled from his prestigious uni, he's threatened my partner and has slandered me publicly. I could always send them screenshots of him being racist and shit. I'm not that big of a cunt so I won't, but I want to.

No. 409962

>>409951
Anon this is hilarious, and also very awful. I'm very glad you shared this story. It's good that you were on a plane with babies then, anyone else who smelt it probably thought it was the babies too.

No. 409966

>>409951
It's nowhere near on your level (but thank you for the good laugh) but once I was at a restaurant with friends and used the bathroom to go poop. Everything's fine, tummy doesn't hurt or anything, just a regular ol' poo. I sit back down with friends and after a while I feel what I thought was a fart coming out, but was, in fact, a shart. It was warm and wet and I just thought "what a particularly warm fart" but when I went to go feel it to make sure, nope my leggings around my bum were damp. Went to the bathroom to try and clean myself up as good as I could (wasn't stinky unless you got up close). Thankfully I wear pantyliners so it caught some of it at least, but man, can't believe I sharted.

No. 409972

File: 1557859712512.jpg (6.94 KB, 275x265, 1531450242281.jpg)

>visit chan's /toy/ board
>decide to check the doll thread
>instantly regret it
Men were a mistake.
A M I S T A K E

No. 410008

>>409972
are you talking about the thread where the scrots were sperging about barbie's top not being cut low enough?

No. 410039

File: 1557871037198.png (474.58 KB, 1366x705, Capture.PNG)

Usually .chartboost just contains video game adds to be played off line, but for some reason my .chartboost had this file? It's just a dude nodding.

feels like some developer joke

No. 410165

I've been messaging a pro esports guy for the past couple weeks and we've been watching Netflix together via discord and are hoping to meet up soon. (if 'soon' doesn't exactly happen, his team moves within driving distance of me at the end of the year) and like it's been really wholesome? we make small talk, can joke with each other, and he gets jealous that I see wildlife and shit when I go out walking (and that I feel safe doing so bc LA apparently sucks in that respect).

When we do meet, we're basically going to hang out around town, get drunk, and watch GoT becuse I've been really bad at keeping up with it. Like, it sounds so weird but I'm mildly excited?



But he could be just messing with me kek. I mean, we've video chatted and the first time we did I was massively drunk and I'm honestly surprised he's kept contact.

No. 410180

>be me
>have math final tomorrow
>not prepared at all
>at least it's multiple choice so some chance at guesswork prevailing
>im pulling an all-nighter with stimulants to try and hyperfocus but I'm terrified I'm going to fail

I feel like I've been teetering on the edge of failing this course the entire semester and the idea of having to take it again physically hurts me, I've always been terrible at math, all I want to do is move on with my damn major. I'm so horrified by my own incompetence and constant stupidity with cramming that I just want to choke. But I literally don't function as well when I plan things, and it's all the more stressful. I really hate this and I want it done, since this replaces the lowest test grade I'm vying for it replacing my one particularly low failing test score. If I fail this course I'm going to have it staining my record for the remainder of my years and bring down my GPA, even if not too hugely. I really just… hate myself.

No. 410181

>>410180
if you're the anon who posted previously about using stimulants to study, then you seriously have a problem. please tell someone and try to get help.

No. 410237

What do other anons think about people obsessed with witchcraft/astrology/paganism in general? I've been seeing some people really start to take it seriously lately but something about it seems "off" but I can't put my finger on what.

No. 410241

>>410181
There's nothing wrong with using stimulants occasionally prude anon

No. 410269

>>410241
Can understand that they can become addictive if you use them often, which is why I've only used them a few times for particularly difficult tests. I'm going to try tidying up my study habits next semester, but for now, it's a little late to do it.

No. 410282

>>410237
>it seems "off" but I can't put my finger on what
LARPing is cringy and they're only doing it to be special snowflakes?

No. 410288

>>410237
Because they’re either deeply committed to pretending and spend their entire life in a “The Craft” roleplay, or they’re seriously insane and genuinely believe they have magical abilities, clairvoyance, important messages from space, or the ability to see or speak to remote corpses.

No. 410290

>>410237
I think there's nothing different about Paganism than any other religion, it's only a religion. You do have people why LARP it but a lot don't, same with magic or people who believe in chakras . Some ham it up hardcore.

No. 410308

>>410165
Oh no, you are cucking Sneaky's gf?

No. 410316

I just saw that the guy who likes me and who I thought was cute until now has liked pages like "Aesthetically Pleasing Asian Girls" on Facebook. Not sure if I am overreacting (am I?), but this is such a dealbreaker for me. Men that fetishize Asian women usually are utter creeps and it is also very cringy to like such pages with your public profile. Also, I am not Asian and I look very different from the women shown on that site. I think this would forever haunt me if I really started dating him.

No. 410317

I'm probably gonna sound naive af or like a dumb hippie but I just don't get why people have to be so fucking weird about other people's skin color, yeah sometimes it comes with a weird fucked up culture, but 99% of the time someone's skin color says nothing of who they're going to be. I wish people stopped obsessing over it.

No. 410320

>>410316
nothing wrong with having a racial preference but yeah, i'd pass up any guy who had a type which strongly favoured non-white women (being white myself). would make me feel inadequate lol

No. 410328

>>410237
They're tryhard snowflakes at best and complete woo woo nutcases at worst.

No. 410345

I posted on the vent thread yesterday about the guy I've been talking to that ~casually~ omitted the fact he was only into poly/open relationships while talking to me when I mentioned multiple times how I can only like one person at a time while discussing other subjects. If there are any anons into this dynamic here, PLEASE disclose this shit at some point early on.

No. 410360

File: 1557929575481.jpg (Spoiler Image, 88.67 KB, 680x612, ac2.jpg)

I'm obsessed with these spooky images this artists drew and I have no idea why


Unrelated:I keep fucking running into disturbing shit on pinterest without seeking it out. I feel like an ass reporting shit but it has to end. Why is pinterest like this?? it's like tumblr's back-alley

No. 410371

File: 1557930806124.jpg (Spoiler Image, 166.49 KB, 1024x768, gorefield1.jpg)

>>410360
the gorefield illustrations are creepy, but they also look pretty awesome

No. 410389

>>410360
like what? I never see anything too weird on pintrest, but then again I only go for pictures of yoongi.

On a related note, I've been getting recommended gore blogs like crazy on tumblr lately. Not sure why. I can't tell if gore blogs have gotten more intense than they used to be or if I've stopped being an edgy kid and am now skeeved out by gore but it gives me the creeps. I'm also seeing a lot less "this post has been removed for violating community guidelines" on gore pics than I remember… Tumblr needs to reevaluate their priorities.

No. 410408

>>410360
>>410371
are you familiar with this video? It's this Gorefield made horror game villain in a retro style. Obvious warnings for gore and stuff, but I was pretty blown away by the designs and the animation style.

No. 410440

File: 1557937802027.jpg (Spoiler Image, 131.81 KB, 507x1024, 39890454953_6be433204f_b.jpg)

this is what my body dysmorphia makes me see in the mirror everytime i wear a dress lmao

No. 410441

>>410440
When will I learn to stop clicking on spoilers images

No. 410444

>>410389
That's kind of what pinterest is doing! Please tell me it isn't IRL gore… I've seen stuff like that on Pinterest too, but only because of the aggressive vegan images that also seemed to be spliced in. What I saw reminded me of those comics that someone posted here a long time ago. Maybe someone remembers? I think they were of touhou blob things or something. Maybe MLP? I know anime tends to attract a lot of psychos, so I guess it should be expected to run into that kind of thing.But the content that I saw was just spliced in there among the more wholesome content. It was a sucker punch to my face when I clicked on it and realized it wasn't a cute comic. And there were more too. ugh.
I've had a similar thing happen to me on Pixiv, and it makes me so anxious to browse through anime art now. I don't what is going on




>>410408
I am! and I'm can't stop watching it, it's so well made and I love the soundtrack choices!
I'm a sucker for the original Clocktower game. Also 1 million views already? Dang.

No. 410468

File: 1557940662599.jpg (154.53 KB, 1242x1429, 827z9c0t17301.jpg)

>>410440
Oh god that picture is horrifying but I can relate. Logically I know I'm a tall and fit woman and I still experience pic related; I was actually amazed when I saw this drawing because I always said my body dysmorphia makes me see my body as Danny Devito's. People think I'm nuts when I say it but I still see it that way lol.

No. 410494

>>410408
Yes, I'd love to see that made into a full fledged real game, the cheapy GBA graphics and all

No. 410509

>>410408
God stuff like this is why I still love the internet. Thank you for sharing!

No. 410514

>>410468
This is really relatable. Not an attempt to humblebrag but people call me small and skinny all the time but everytime I look in the mirror I just see myself as a chubby person. It's even worse in photos, I swear I look overweight in every full-body shot ever taken.

No. 410522

>>410444
Pixiv has always been terrible about that even if you have R-18G turned off. Unfortunately I am talking about IRL gore on tumblr though, and very fucked up IRL gore/death videos at that. And yeah, I've noticed they really like to splice it between cutesy weebshit too.

No. 410526

>>410468
>>410514

I also have BDD but this is really cracking me up because you guys are taking this image seriously but it's just a girl dreaming of looking like Danny Devitto

No. 410528

Why am I jealous of the two girls my bf had one night stands with but idgaf about the girls he dated? It makes me feel retarded.

No. 410531

>>410526
>looks at pic of Danny DeVito
>"God I wish that were me"

No. 410535

>>410526
Maybe I have BDD because I want to look like Danny Devito. Way to judge.

No. 410558

How do you make a 2 hour long video on how Super Mario odyssey has to much padding and not see the irony? I tried watching that Joseph Anderson video and he just drags it out.

No. 410574

>>410558
I don't mind Joseph Anderson's streams but I usually watch the YouTube prerecorded streams and skip around. I kind of enjoyed seeing him playing P5, but no way in hell I'd watch all 6 hours of him blathering on per episode about it

No. 410696

its so cringy to see anons trying to give subjects life advise unironically.

No. 410793

recently been watching lots of video game speed runs and honestly they're neat as hell to me. It's fun to see how games can be broken down and pushed to the limits.
the only thing i can't stand is how in nearly every run where there are multiple commentators, it immediately turns into a pissing contest and stays that way for the duration of the run. everyone always seems so passive aggressive because they can't help but try to one-up someone at every turn. I bet theres tons of drama behind the scenes, given the competitive nature of this hobby too. makes me curious.

No. 410796

>>410793
im addicted to watching speed runs.

No. 410801

File: 1557983047215.gif (2.41 MB, 540x320, lizzo.gif)

Lizzo actually has such beautiful features, and she wastes it all on being fat. I didn't realize it until I mistakenly came across a gifset of just her face. It makes me sad.
The body positivity movement is honestly bullshit. Good food is not worth your health and beauty, I don't care what anyone says.

No. 410809

File: 1557984524305.gif (590.37 KB, 370x320, source.gif)

>>410801
She is beautiful.
And sure, health is important, but it's better to be a chubby/fat person and be able to love yourself than be a self-hating wannabe anachan mess. This is a stage a lot of women go through and it's so sad. Not to mention girls obsessing over their weight, nitpicking other women's bodies, constantly bringing up how they need to lose weight etc.
Not everyone will be thin. The world is a better place where people of different body types are able to feel comfortable and happy.
I will take body postivity over 90's-00's belief that only thin women can be considered attractive.

Sidenote - did know know her but now interested in listening to her music. Thank you!

No. 410810

>>410809
you can be normal weight and be happy with the way you look. the world isnt obese and spoop. chill out. haes is just as unhealthy as the eating disorder community

No. 410820

>>410810
>chill out
???
Why it's so popular on lolcow to claim that the other anon needs to 'chill' if they have a different opinion?

Back to the topic. I don't believe that you can be healthy at any size, that is a dangerous myth. Treating fat people like shit is not the solution though.

Some people will seriously harm themselves before they reach the normal size (which is what I meant by wannabe anachans). Sure, it's better to strive to be more healthy, but no need to find your reflection disgusting in the meantime. Low self-esteem can be incredibly dangerous.
Besides, often overweight/fat people have more serious issues than their weight, yet no-one cares about fixing those as much as about weight loss even though tackling them is a necessity to living a more healthy life… Wonder why.
It's true that being fat is not healthy, but most people that constantly talk about that are just virtue signaling.

TLDR women have the right to exist in their bodies and they have a right to love themselves, even if they are not perfect.

No. 410823

>>410820
I agree with all of your points anon, this is also how I feel about body positivity and all.
As someone who used to be obese (not death fat, but over the 200 mark) I wouldn't have been able to lose weight without first fixing some emotional/mental issues and then accepting my physical existence before exercising. Food was (and still is unfortunately at times) a go-to comfort and changing that can be hard if it's all you use to cope.
Increasing self esteem, then switching to healthier coping mechanisms, then tackling weight loss is the way to go 100%.

No. 410833

File: 1557988276741.png (182.78 KB, 1055x1554, Screenshot_2019-05-15-23-28-26…)

OkCupid is wild

No. 410837

>>410833
If you're looking for a unicorn, or have an otherwise weird profile on a dating site in 2019 you are gonna be memed on Twitter or Tumblr at the very least. That warning just makes it more likely

No. 410918

File: 1558013208015.png (600.88 KB, 687x505, C619D073-8733-44EF-9251-B12DA1…)

I know it says right on the tin that it’s just water but I was still expecting something more when I bought it. It was neither disappointing nor exciting, it was just fucking water with a bit of lemon. Exactly what it says it is

No. 410927

File: 1558014029776.jpg (68.45 KB, 600x600, snoop2.jpg)

>>410918
I'm sorry but jesus that's so fucking funny

>bottle literally says "just water"

>"huh not what I expected"

No. 410944

>>410927
Bottled water usually has some sort of novelty taste to it, but no, this literally just tasted like tap water with a squeeze of lemon

It was nothing but water

No. 411170

File: 1558049121565.png (162.71 KB, 316x308, 125530660787.PNG)

I saw a farmer here mentioned the show Tuca & Bertie, and I decided to give it a watch.
I was kinda skeptical at first but it's actually really cute and I like it a lot!

No. 411174

>>411170
Does it get better or more serious/thoughtful in the next episodes or is it like the first one all the time?
I'm not sure if I should continue, the grandma cake thing was a bit too quirky and wacky for me

No. 411176

>>410918
Is it not supposed to be… Just water ?
I'll never understand yanks and their hatred towards tap water/need for water to have a flavour. Do you breathe lime flavoured air too ?

No. 411178

File: 1558049959950.jpg (42.11 KB, 600x600, deaddove.jpg)


No. 411193

>>411174
The next episodes do tone it down a bit imo

No. 411203

>>410308
… I actually don't know who that is kek. I hope I'm not cucking anyone.

No. 411211

>>411176
Tap water can be metallic tasting as fuck depending where you live. I don't live in America, but I don't drink my tap water either. I use a filter because I can't stand how disgusting the tap here tastes.

No. 411226

>>411176
I’m not American, but when I buy bottled water then no I don’t expect it to taste like fucking tap water otherwise I’d be drinking fthat for free wouldn’t I

No. 411232

the pnp thread is horrible and its amazing how hard some anons fought to revive it yet here it is. just as trashy and pointless as she is.

No. 411250

>>411176
A lot of tap water out here is filled with gross shit sometimes to the point where even the city recommends us boiling it before drinking or using it for bathing or cooking. So we resort to finding a good bottled water. Nestle water is shit. Walmart water is shit. Any spring water is double shit. Aldi water is good. Artesian water tastes like rocks. Piggly wiggly water is good. Walgreens water is alright.

No. 411283

File: 1558068570333.png (495.5 KB, 2255x654, 1557975459716.png)

why can't a younger(legal) age male character have a relationship with an older female character without retards complaining

No. 411284

>>411283
I thought MCU Peter was underage though? Maybe you are mixing up his age with the actors age but I think he is meant to be 16 in Endgame. Tom Holland is 22.

No. 411285

>>411283
mcu Peter is like 16-18 and Carol was kickin it in her 20's in 1995 anon have you seen a single mcu movie other than Endgame

I get that lcf usually hates capeshit but holy cow at least stick to having opinions on ehat you know

No. 411292

>>411283
I don't know anything about capeshit or the Moomins, but I saw the reaction image and honestly believed for a hot minute that all these people were complaining about people shipping Moomins characters up until I read "Spider-Boy" in the last image.
I can't believe how easily I accepted Moomins shipping discourse as a concept.

No. 411299

>>411292
I was disappointed when it wasn’t about Moomins otp’s

No. 411390

>>411170
It's way too obnoxious for me. I like the animation and the visuals in general but it's extremely LOLRANDOM constantly. Also loud af.

No. 411397

File: 1558107391023.jpg (21.75 KB, 480x480, e-liquid-lime-e-juice-1_large.…)

>>411176
They literally do, it's called vaping

No. 411403

Spartan Women: the backbone of Ancient Sparta, Women in History

No. 411407

>>411176
yanks? Certified "yank" here and people drink tap water. Don't got half a clue why the hell you think we all just drink nasty shit like La Croix or whatever the fuck. Like most Americans, "yanks" barely drink water, and the ones who do drink water drink tap because we're not all rich/stupid. A lot of Americans are trying to drink more water so this new fad of flavored water has started.

Why can't Southerners drink iced tea without a pound of sugar in it?

No. 411411

>>411407
>Why can't Southerners drink iced tea without a pound of sugar in it?

Y-you can do that? I've never heard of such.

No. 411430

File: 1558114136112.jpg (Spoiler Image, 464.16 KB, 1920x1920, IMG_20190517_122528.jpg)

lewd but I saw this on twitter and immediately thought about lolcow due to all the leonfags and obsession with femdom kek

No. 411431

>>408842

thats pretty dumb tbh, shaved heads look lame even in males.

No. 411434

>>411431
lol they look bad on males because males are ugly

No. 411436

Don´t see why it would be a good idea to copy what ugly men do.

shave heads are just how white bread conservative guys and soccer holigans style themselves. Is boring and fucking ugly.

How very feminist to talk about women all the time while copying males and praising testosterone by trying really hard to look like fucking military males do.

No. 411439

>>411436
The fuck are you even trying to say here

No. 411440

i want to make tie dye tapestries and shirts for a living.

No. 411441

>>411439
what she means is
"Your not valuing femininity that means you hate women who are feminine"

No. 411442

>>411436
You're boring and fucking ugly. Plz shut up.

No. 411448

>>411441
Where did that even come from, no anon has expressed anything like that

No. 411457

>>411436
>I don't like this thing, so neither should you
Can you calm down? Some people don't care about having hair that much. I certainly can't relate, but it's not that deep and there's also nothing inherently male about cutting your hair.
Do you get this mad about metalheads or male models growing out their hair and insist it's "copying females and praising estrogen"?

No. 411462

File: 1558117717327.jpeg (93.76 KB, 860x439, BEA54242-BB2B-4C8C-828E-79F213…)

Does this mean that he’s not interested anymore? He has been slowly ignoring me

No. 411463

>>411462
Ignore him and find out. If he doesn't try to text or call anymore, you'll know and won't even have to take the extra step of breaking it off manually.

No. 411466

File: 1558118047458.jpeg (1.14 MB, 3024x4032, B5F5BC56-1C0F-4A33-8C81-CF8F8A…)

>>411463
How long should I ignore him?

>Tfw he literally looked for me first I didn’t even start this shit and now he ghosted me after I admitted that I liked him




Yeah after typing that I realise how stupid I sound but I’m still unsure how long I should ignore him

No. 411467

>>411466
>how long
A month.

No. 411485

File: 1558121255625.jpeg (19.26 KB, 589x312, D5g2JkaWkAE8wZX.jpeg)

I'm currently pursuing acting and art, and making money from both, but man, I fucking hate it when my confidence is stumbled by doubt, or people telling me to chose one thing.

No. 411487

File: 1558121430032.jpeg (5.16 KB, 225x225, KJFE3UJF30HFN3.jpeg)

I'm about to have sex.

No. 411488

File: 1558121549899.png (472.74 KB, 844x466, D98507CB-1401-43AD-B7BE-C41B65…)

>>411485
Terry crews did both, just know you will have to work twice as hard and own it

No. 411496

File: 1558122766926.jpeg (15.53 KB, 360x201, DyBa0n2UYAA5d3g.jpeg)

>>411488
Holy shit! I didn't know he did both. This might just fuel me even more to keep going with both. Thanks anon

No. 411508

I think I'll just stop labeling myself bissexual already. I like dating women but I don't feel sexually attracted to pussy. Is it possible to be attracted to partners only romantically but have no desire to have sex them? I have been with women, loved everything but the sexual part. Was it just a glorified friendship? It felt so different. What I felt was love but without the sex. But I guess I'll just spare them of wasting their time with me.

No. 411509

File: 1558125439327.jpg (109.27 KB, 750x814, 1557779708437.jpg)

I'm not even really mad about troons/AGPers anymore (except when they do tangible damage to women via rape, physical assault, destruction of establishments, censorship of female-centric discussions, etc).
I just find them funny, in a twisted way. Their whole existence, down to the exaggerated male entitlement blended with rampant fetishism is like God shitposting on all of us.
Like, how can you not look at this and laugh?

No. 411510

>>411509
Unironically troons made me appreaciate womanhood better. They're chasing it like a dream, and I was granted it just by being born. It brought me some struggles, but in the end I am a woman and nothing can change that and I don't need to fight for the right to identify as one. They're good to have a laugh at. But I don't want them killed or anything. lol

No. 411517

I want a funny uplifting bf who will be supporting and understanding. Someone who doesn’t need a mommy to take care of him and knows some basic life things. A person who can hold down a conversation and cares about my sexual pleasure too. A boy who brings me Nutella toast and orange juice to bed in the morning to surprise me. Yes, that Tom Huddleston commercial was glorious, but for some reason pewdiepie comes to mind as cheerful, caring bf.

No. 411529

There should be an ashley-madison style exposé for all the people who leave their profile photos in cow page screenshots. Its happened a couple of times and they were cringier than the cows. Too bad it just derails threads.

No. 411532

File: 1558129611565.jpg (87.97 KB, 502x402, RCO002_1497843511.jpg2.jpg)

there seems to be scrote 'trolling' up this board right now.
>>411529
For some reason I'm paranoid I'll upload a picture of myself instead of a reaction image (even though I keep the files in to separate places?) Like I'll click choose file multiple times to make sure I have the right file.

No. 411538

>>411509
ngl I thought this was a rare gypsy rose blanchard cosplay pic at first glance

No. 411547

>>411538
holy shit lmao

No. 411558

Does anyone else hold their breath while they're eating?

No. 411569

>>411558
Yes, because only last year did I realize that there are two separate tubes in your neck for eating and breathing, I thought they only separated to the stomach and lungs at your sternum or something. So I thought you had to chew your food super well so it was a complete paste because if a solid bit got stuck even a little in your throat you would suffocate to death. I didn't realize that when people choke on their food and need the heimlich maneuver it's because it's jamming in their air-hole straight away at the back of their mouth. I only relized this when I got a pill stuck in my throat and could breath fine despite feeling it in there. Can't believe how much time I wasted making sure to chew my food as much as I could all my life.

No. 411594

I’m feeling a bit vindicated that there are more anons around lately that are against outdoor cats. Last time I tried to reason a bit with an anon here about the issue, said anon started just claiming that the environmental issues caused by cats are bullshit and resorted to the whole “humans are worse and cause more damage!!!” point that morons make.

No. 411661

How many of you guys rent? If you don't rent, what's your housing situation?

No. 411667

>>411488

He didn´t do both, he tried both and got success in only one. Tbh he was not very skilled at drawing, just basic art student level.

No. 411670

>>411457
>Can you calm down?

Can you?

what did i say that implied i wasn´t calmed? that haircut is ugly as hell, thats just how i feel in a good mood, a bad mood or any mood.

>>411457
>about metalheads or male models growing out their hair

They´d actually look good, rather than like a skinhead, a reclute or some choir boy.

No. 411673

grumpy cat memes are still funny to me. im not 10 anymore. im nearly 20. its still funny. im kinda sad.

No. 411697

I have this one black hair that grows on my chin and I wonder if I can get it lasered or something. It seems like such an insignificant thing to want to have removed permanently but it drives me insane. Sometimes I'll pluck it and it won't come back for months, other times it grows back in a week or two. The worst is when I'm sitting at work and suddenly notice it's grown back, then wind up fucking with it for the rest of the day until it's super irritated and obvious.

No. 411702

File: 1558162070428.jpg (27.84 KB, 720x831, FB_IMG_1558134216758.jpg)

I love my friends.

No. 411711

>>411697
Just carry around a pair of tweezers in your purse if you can't help picking at it.
Lasering is expensive so there's no point doing it for a single hair.

No. 411716

I work the graveyard shift at an old hotel and the employee bathroom is a floor above and you have to go through these circular stairs and through the offices ( which at night they turn all the lights off) and my ass is always getting scary vibes up there.

No. 411723

>>408296
I know that feeling. My one chin hair grows so damn thick and long, I can almost pluck it with my fingers but it manages to slip out. I like to let my loved ones pluck it. They tend to be weirdly satisfied with that and I get my chin hair plucked. Winwin.

No. 411727

>>411716
do you have any co-workers that would be willing to escort you? or headsets or anything? I'm sure it's just a building cutie, but it's understandable being that freaked out. I'll still run from the kitchen to my bedroom in the dark because it's terrifying somehow.
unless you believe in like paranormal/spirit imprinting and stuff, I think you're pretty safe. if you're genuinely freaked out, I really suggest watching stuff that will immerse you in the same irrational fear as you feel when you're in a similar place (sorry dude not saying your fear is irrational), the whole exposure-leads-to-comfort thing.

this movie is a great one, lots of hectic unnatural stuff goes down and tbh it makes you feel better, knowing the fiction behind it all. if you're one of those who are seriously freaked out by scary stuff maybe dont tho

but yeah fear-immersion of phobias that aren't full blown can sometimes help. give us an update if you do see anything scary.

No. 411729

fuck qld honestly

No. 411730

>>411729
Yep. I regret watching it live.

No. 411731

>>409201
I look ugly in both filters, idk what that says about me

No. 411737

>>411508
it's not a sexuality if there's no sexual attraction. congratulations, you're straight.

No. 411742

I'm glad that The Face probably gonna be better than their rivals from the past (i-D, Dazed) which become trainwrecks. It's nice they don't sperg about trannypolitics, except a little endorse for kweer shit and fetish degenerates. I hope they will stay this way, because it's nice refresh with reading a culture/fashion magazine which isn't infested with troonery and identity politics

No. 411807

I want a CYOA thread with female-oriented CYOAs…

No. 411837

File: 1558205646798.jpg (8.97 KB, 236x206, f15b11c9df070d2d023a3c39ec1ba7…)

After ages of being depressed and unmotivated I've been suddenly hit with a ton of inspiration to start writing a new story. All I can think of is this idea and how I want to develop the plot and characters. For the first time in months I picked up a pencil to draw, just some simple sketches for character designs, and instead of feeling shame and dread towards my shitty art skills, I was proud at how decent it came out. I don't know what's going on but I'm just so glad that I found something to spark my creativity again. I was starting to think all my passion had dried up and disappeared. It's like I'm 13 again, spending hours writing dumb self-indulgent shit without caring about how perfect it is. I love it.

No. 411841

i'm eating ice cream during a sunday night and crying + playing visual love novel games while trying to ignore all the upcoming and very important exams and test i have next week and how my grades are all fucked and i'm failing at everything

i miss being a cringy teenager and spending so many hours taking "what anime boy is your boyfriend" quizzes and daydreaming about my oc's x fictional character together and not giving a single fuck about any problems

11/10 want to commit suicide

No. 411844

>>411837
Anon, this made me smile so big. I’m trudging through some depression marshes but kinda feeling more and more hopeful as the days go by. Rekindling your passion for writing must feel so amazing! Rooting for you!

No. 411880

I just had my first kiss today and it was the weirdest shit ever. Was this the same for any of you? Does it get better because I genuinely am not sure how I feel about it.

>>411837
I'm really proud of you Anon. I'm still waiting for my turn lol I just want to draw and think of really creative things but it's so hard. Though I feel it slowly coming back to me.

No. 411885

File: 1558218559331.gif (240.7 KB, 352x284, tenor.gif)

I'm having a really good and comfy day watching Nipponese doramas and translating shit as a hobby and even though nothing changed in my life at all and I'm still a trash person I'm feeling really great uwu right now.

No. 411897

>>411885
Awh you're so cute anon, that was comfy to read. Hope you have a lovely rest of the week (and more) doing ya thing.

- fellow trash (but we're not really)

No. 411898

>>411880
my first kiss sucked. looking back it was because the person sucked a lot and I should have stayed away, but he was 18 and I was 14 so like. that tells you enough. I definitely don't look back on it fondly

No. 411908

File: 1558224293815.png (9.9 KB, 275x204, sticker-6-142.png)

>mfw I can never decide on a damn hair length
HOW DO YOU ANONS DECIDE

No. 411916

>>411898
Yea that doesn't sound too great. I don't know man, I think I just wasn't ready for it. Like when he did it I had this really weird feeling like it never happened despite it happening literally a second ago.

>>411908
I mean you just go with the flow, Anon. But make sure to take into account your face shape, I feel like it helps a lot. I kinda just went ham and had my hair chopped in layers and it came out pretty well.

No. 411920

>>411916
Dw anon, it's really common. My first kiss was with a guy who was really nice but pretty damn autistic and he almost sucked my face off. It felt like kissing a sea bass. I don't regret it at all but it's not like I remember it fondly either except to laugh at the situation.

You'll have plenty more kisses and you'll have many more enjoyable ones. Take your time.

No. 411926

>>411880
My first kiss was with my now fiancé, it was like getting attacked by an octopus. I’ll never let him live it down

No. 411953

>>411908
Sometimes I want to cut my hair short but then I look at pictures of myself when my hair was that short and I definitely look worse. Having a clear picture of what you look like with what hair definitely helps.

No. 412012

>>411727
Oh man 1408 is literally one of my favorite movies ever. I think part of my paranoia up there has to do with the the fact that i spend my entire shift watching conspiracy videos and horror movies and that my coworkers are always playing around with the idea that this hotel is haunted due to a few suicides and a few incidents here and there. Thanks a ton for the advice anon i really appreciate you

No. 412045

Its uni exams season and I have my semiotics (not sure if it's the right translation) exam on wednesday but I'm sooo lazy. I love that class, I love the professor, I love the material but I just feel so lazy.

I know that even without studying I'll pass it but I take pride in the fact that for 2 consecutive years I got the best grades (out of a 100 ppl class) on each exam and I won't have that prof next year so I really should get studying but ugh I just cant find the motivaion.

No. 412052

>>411880
I don't really get the point of kissing at all and have done it like a hundred times less than having sex. I assume it's just another way to share physical affection that depends upon how you feel about the other person.

No. 412061

>>412012
Do you work in a hotel, anon? Is it security or receptionist? Either way, that sounds really cool

No. 412071

File: 1558282276354.jpg (161.11 KB, 750x712, 20190519_120730.jpg)

>>411920
>>411926
Thank y'all so much. I guess it was just so weird because we're both inexperienced (I assume). Definitely felt like I was trying to make out with a snail, but now I guess I won't be so scared to do it again.

No. 412072

>>411880
Every person kisses differently and there seems to be no correlation between good kissing and good sex. I think it's a way to tell if you are repulsed by them without smashing your junk together first, but generally I don't think it's particularly satisfying or great.

No. 412077

I wish metal and country would become more mainstream globally then compared to rap
I don't dislike rap but its literally every where and in every country even my shit hole nation(Pakistan)

No. 412082

>>412077
>country
Not a fan of country but this would be amazing. I want everyone to act like a cowpoke and country boy/girl in the 2020's.
No more drug romanticism and face tattoos. Cowboy hats, boots, and big trucks.
The chaps seemed to be in at coachella and I've seen it trending to have a laugh about country people. This could happen.

No. 412084

>>411908
No haircut can suit me expect the one I already have and I always hesitate a lot before going to the hairdresser to get a new haircut. I was thinking so about it once because I had a lot of split ends for over a year and my split ends became worse. Which reminds me that I should go to the hairdresser again for that.

No. 412089

File: 1558284715455.png (135.13 KB, 800x639, 800px-Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa_in_Pa…)

>>412077
>>412082
west Pakistan(khyber pakhtunkhwa formerly NWFP=North-West Frontier Province ) is our wild west that never ended
its littered with criminals with bounties on their heads,bounty hunters,terrorists,spies,bandits and frontier rangers who enforce the law and its just an unreal place thats \why I think the country type music genre would fit in

No. 412091

>>412089
That's interesting, who knew I'd get educated on lolcow.
I'm sure a lot of countries have had something akin to the wild west at some point. I hope it catches on lol.

No. 412092

>>412082
Ugh, please no. I'm already sick and tired of the yee-haw agenda. "Old Town Road" is part of a calculated cowboy wave, and it's going to be painful, lol. When I think of the country or cowboy aesthetics, I just think of merciless heat, cacti, everything being dully colored from too much sun exposure, and stale-ass movies.

No. 412100

>>412092
anything is better then Rap
seriously Punjabi/desi rap is the worst thing to listen to
It came from Indian artist trying to copy American rappers and then spread to Paksitan
luckily the only one's who like it are Muhajirs and other esthetics are safe for now

No. 412108

I have been a loner all my life, even as a kid. I've worked in jobs like truck driving, where I was alone all the time. I never had any family bonds, and always had to back out of other relationships using any excuse because I just kept knowing I'd be happier alone. I kept trying, because I wanted to be like other people who seemed so happy. I finally married, hung in there for 5 years, but then left, filled with guilt because nothing was wrong.. Again, I just wanted to be alone. That was 10 years ago, and I've been in no relationships since, and don't plan to. I was diagnosed with this personality disorder, and after the initial horror (Seriously, I think "Schizoid" has to be the most mislabled, misunderstood psychology term there is for the general public!) after reading up on it, a lot made sense.
I could function fine most of my life, but now I'm turning 50, and have gotten to the point of being a hermit, unable to face the outside world, like just exhausted from trying so hard to seem normal. There's this detatchment, like it's all fake, all the people, the things, unreality. It makes even a shopping trip pretty tough! I'm confident I seem normal to others when I have to interact, but it's really uncomfortable.

This is the first time I could relate to anyone. It's a yt comment on schizoid personality disorder and everything makes sense now. I wonder how many anons suffer from it. It makes it even better that it's a woman that has written that because it's often expected from us to be social and extroverted all the time.

No. 412169

>>412108
I've never really related to anyone tbh. Don't find it hard to seem normal since most people are extremely unobservant, care about seeming nice themselves and have their own problems to worry about.

No. 412183

File: 1558303844730.png (471.13 KB, 687x486, Dz47euKUUAAsog_.png)

I don't give a shit about my facebook account but since I was extremely bored today I decided to log in. I was mindlessly going through the "people you may know" thing which I really dislike but I was really really bored, but then my ex bf appears. It's been months since the last time we talked, so I coudn't control my curiosity and clicked on his name. Not much to see on his profile because we're not friends there, but I noticed a comment on his profile picture that I think it's from his girlfriend. I already knew that he's living together with her, he told me himself the last time we talked. But I had this strange feeling that isn't exactly jealously. We broke up more than 3 years ago and he was an asshole to me many times after that happened. But somehow, after all this time, I still wasn't able to date anyone. I haven't had sex in more than 3 years, the last time was with him. Also, I only kissed another person only once, only because the girl cornered me. I don't like him anymore, but I don't know what's happening to me. He used to be not only my boyfriend, but also my only best friend. Now I'm still alone, with no bf or a close friend. I never thought something like "no one can replace him", but never tried to that either. I'm becoming more and more isolated and lonely but I don't know what should I do…

No. 412223

>>411508
Homoromantic. Welcome to the asexual spectrum.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]