[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]

/g/ - girl talk

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password
(For post deletion)
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog

File: 1502398936773.png (180.11 KB, 500x293, me (2).png)

No. 66358[Reply]

Can we have a thread for lesbian and bi women to discuss their fantasies and desires towards other women? No rules except for no talk about dicks
I never find women my age (20) attractive. It's always older women, usually 30+, especially older butch lesbians. I want an older woman to boss me around
269 posts and 65 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 108344

>>108342
Yeah, I'm insecure about not being 135cm

No. 108345

>>108344
yeah we can tell. do you not know what a midget is? you sound sheltered

No. 108347

>>108344
Clearly which is why you brought it up and made a big deal about it. Who cares dude seriously

No. 108348

>>108335
thank you! I just wish more girls had found it cute back in the day
>>108341
There are a lot of differences between a midget and just being small, it isn't as simple as just being less than 4'10.

No. 108349

>>108341
>>108344
This is so childish and unnecessary. C'mon anon, are you 12?



File: 1543782358075.png (1.2 MB, 1164x1184, its a no from me dog.png)

No. 102004[Reply]

/r/FemaleFashionAdvice is a women's fashion subreddit that is a magnet for snowflakes, troons, and generally unfortunate looking people. Let's use this thread to discuss ugly WAYWTs, obvious humblebrags, circlejerks and more.

Feel free to post from similar subreddits like /r/MakeupAddiction, /r/TodayIWore, and /r/MaleFashionAdvice!

Links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/femalefashionadvice
https://www.reddit.com/r/Malefashionadvice
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ffacj/ (parody)
426 posts and 143 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 107416

File: 1549322857477.jpeg (903.5 KB, 1935x2576, 0E64BABF-E8CF-4E21-A068-FB17E2…)


No. 107417

File: 1549323011611.png (1.56 MB, 750x1334, 901AABA0-49E3-4CF5-90F5-151751…)


No. 107420

File: 1549323391492.jpeg (661.69 KB, 2976x3968, E4814EB8-9727-43FB-B4AA-A27892…)


No. 107557

>>107413
This isn't even so bad in general. On the right girl this outfit could look stylish. Her face makes this look tragic imo

No. 108309

File: 1550258394574.png (406 KB, 338x586, wat.png)

tbf i saw this on amazon (not r/ffa) as a girl's attempt at dressing like Cher from clueless and i died a lot inside



File: 1530380379589.gif (1018.56 KB, 500x271, anigif_sub-buzz-27455-14665315…)

No. 86733[Reply]

Post limit for old thread reached >>>/g/70439

Share or vent your relationship problems. Get advice from helpful farmers.
1202 posts and 95 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 108311

>>108300
Lol wtf that makes no sense on his part. And whats up with the amount of anons dealing with video game addicted losers as boyfriends? I stg I see these stories like 7 days a week now

No. 108315

File: 1550259379230.png (410.79 KB, 500x307, nt4ZxSJ.png)

>>108287
>>108299
>you had better figure out real quick
>either I am quitting my job and leaving or you are leaving
>this is the final warning
>it's very rude to help me be late
>I cannot even say how many evenings you ruined

He doesn't love you. Your his scapegoat mommy that he fucks occasionally, and can claim he at least has a gf.
This is someone who hates you, is an enemy, and isn't ever thinking about your interests. I feel abused just having read this secondhand, anon…….


Reposting because I also forgot to mention that a lot of this sounds like shit that came from his parents after he ran to whine to them about you. I know because I had an ex who talked down to me like this, and a lot of his material came from his batshit mother. The fact that he defers to his parent's relationship in your arguments as if it's the ideal relationship tells me all I need to know. He's a fucking momma's boy and no wonder he thinks you're responsible for his actions.

No. 108318

>>108315
I hate using this as an excuse but I am afraid to leave him. He has helped me get my job and a lot of my connections are because of him. He has done so much for me and I really do love him.

But also, when we fight, he will threaten violence. He will say “stop talking now or I am literally going to attack you” and “i am going to kill you” (which is so outrageous it makes me laugh at the the time) it comes out very quickly when we fight.

We’ve lived together for two years and I think he is very dependent on me even though he tries to spin it around. I really am afraid of what he might do if I left. I left my family states away to be with him. And I really do love him, I just wish he wasn’t so angry.

Also, he hates his mother more than he hates me and tells her nothing. That should have been a red flag from the beginning. He hates his parents and looks down on them and only relates us to him when it is convenient to his argument.

No. 108321

>>108318
When you say to him "I love you," understand that you're saying this to someone who is reptilian. I'm sure he performs in the way a boyfriend ought to superficially, but this is someone who acts on impulse. This is someone who, under pressure, cannot love you in the moment and threatens violence against you. He cannot control his feelings.
All physically violent men start out at first as emotional abusers. It will escalate.
You laugh because your brain is at a paradox because while the actions are absurd, your brain knows it could become credible one day. It's nervous laughter in the face of insanity.

Don't care about what happens to him because he clearly doesn't care about what's happening to you. It's all about him. Even after he's been abusive to you, he's got you thinking it should still be about him.
Contact your family, at least tell them your situation and how it might not be safe. See what their feedback is and what they're willing to do to support you at zero hour.

Two years is awhile to be with someone, but don't make living with an abuser five years, or ten. And that's who he is–a violent abuser. You didn't "fail" because this guy baited you in and then started to turn on you. If anything, leaving a relationship like this should be considered a personal victory.

No. 108327

>>108318
listen to me. you are in an abusive relationship. he is abusing you, and you need to leave. i understand that you love him and that you're worried about what would happen to him if you left, but your concern is not to take care of a grown fucking man and his problems when he is actively abusing you and threatening violence when he gets angry.

for the love of god, do not become another statistic. leave him. you don't have to tell him why. you don't have to tell him you're leaving. you can just go, block him, avoid him, go full no contact. he is not owed an explanation, but YOU are owed your safety and comfort within a home of your own.

good luck to you.



File: 1539312875345.png (278.25 KB, 920x768, chronicalillness.png)

No. 98077[Reply]

Any farmers here with chronic illnesses? I was recently diagnosed with IBS-PI and wanted to have a thread where people talk about their chronic illnesses, life with them, and how they handle them. I was hoping I could also get some tips on how to deal with IBS, if anyone else here has it.
28 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 103283

>>103269
Would you ever try psilocybin/mushrooms to see if it would help your migraines?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5584001/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16801660/
(No full text access sorry)

No. 103284

>>103283
I'd love to try them at least once, but I'm pretty much migraine-free now.

Even if I do get the occasional one, it's so mild that I might not need to take an aspirin.

No. 103288

>>99606
I have ulcerative colitis which is autoimmune and my meds suck because I literally catch about 10 colds a year bc of my suppressed immune system and still get monthly flare ups. Gonna get a colonoscopy next month (fucking yay) but hopefully they can figure out a new medicine plan that actually works

No. 108262

It's been a while since this thread was bumped. How is everyone keeping?

It's 5:40 in the morning and I'm going to a mental health support group at 10. I'm in so much pain that I can't sleep. I feel like I have to go anyway because I was on a waiting list to get into this group and I only have one more meeting left after this one.

No. 108296

>>103269
I'm another anon who used to have chronic migraines, and I can attest that high protein low carb (practically carb-free) diet did wonders for me too.

I started the diet because I've read somewhere else that it helped and I'm so happy that I don't spend that much time in pain anymore. If any other anons are suffering from migraines, consider having a diet rich in animal fats. Not only have I reached my weight goal but more importantly, I'm more productive.

I'm also glad that I don't drink pills anymore. Even though aspirin and the like are not deadly, the amounts I used to take due to migraines were not healthy.



File: 1521655205118.jpg (1.55 MB, 3672x2568, redflag.jpg)

No. 76727[Reply]

We've had a lot of mentions of red flags in various threads, so here's a way of collecting them all.

Which friends do you forsake? Which dates do you dump? Which co-workers do you cut off?

Farmers, what are your red flags when it comes to people?
140 posts and 7 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 108076

>>108072
Anon, you need to break up with him. You fell out of love with him 4 years ago, don't waste any more time

No. 108188

File: 1550117292476.jpeg (62.73 KB, 612x612, EC922A04-C921-4B2A-999D-007E11…)

>Finally realized at the beginning of 2019 that I had been in a toxic relationship for 2.5 years and left only to realize I’m the source of all my awful interactions with men but I (you) still don’t have to subject yourself to emotional abuse

Red flags:
>Isolation from friends
>control over daily routine
>trying to get really personal information early on about your childhood past traumas etc etc
>general discomfort, such as I was always nervous something in our apartment would be off and I would get a tongue lashing for it

Leaving this guy was the best thing I’ve ever done but he keeps coming back and I’m not sure what to do it’s such a mess help me anons.

No. 108191

>>108188
>general discomfort, such as I was always nervous something in our apartment would be off and I would get a tongue lashing for it
Fuck, I feel this. I am always so on edge. “Did I do x, did I hang up y, etc…”
I excuse it because I think he’s helped me to become a lot more considerate and mindful of things, but I always feel like there’s something I’ve done wrong.

No. 108195

>>98736
Some of these are really hitting home for me. Damn.

No. 108239

>>108188
In which way does he keep "coming back"? I hope he didn't turn into some creepy stalker?

The only way to get over him is cease all contact and communication. With some exes, being friends after breaking up is simply not meant to happen. And that's ok. It sounds like he's using every opportunity to try to get back with you. You need to put a stop to it.



File: 1530920905360.jpg (77.98 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)

No. 87606[Reply]

Last Thread: >>44407

I know others posted about their nazi fetishes in the last thread, but I want to BE the nazi. I've become interested in Irma Grese lately, just because she was so much of a sadist. It would be nice to come home and beg your nazi husband after a long and hard day at the camp.
898 posts and 155 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 108119

>>108116
you know what i meant by that, that he was doing it for my pleasure and not because he was upset or anything. it's very light choking, never goes on for more than a few seconds. he wasn't into choking, i was, so he's very careful as to not actually hurt me. don't worry

No. 108192

>>108116
A guy tried this on me, stopped when I made a really confused face, "What are you doing?". Don't know why he thought I would automatically find it sexy.

No. 108201

I wanna lactate and breastfeed my future partner, as much as I love dicks and vaginas, overstimulating the heck out of both. Its such a disappointment whenever people left out the tits of either gender, including my own. I want a breastplay that last for hours than the typical 5 min or less, being sucked for full on sexual pleasure or just a cuddle session that includes my breasts.

To have a partner or someone to love my boobs as much as I did.

No. 108205

>>108201
same. I posted it before ITT but it seems like such a taboo!
I don't want to have kids but I'd love to have ANR with another person.

No. 108207

>>108201
I kind of want the same but reversed. I'd love a partner who would let me suck on their nipples for long periods of time, maybe while watching a movie or something.
(Very gender neutral, although I guess finding a guy who would accept this behaviour would be pretty ditficult)



File: 1523110575670.jpg (28.18 KB, 564x704, bella.jpg)

No. 78217[Reply]

Idea stolen from >/g/res/77493
1200 posts and 474 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 108189

File: 1550117760015.jpg (104.45 KB, 900x750, meredith-mickelson-2.jpg)

>>108175
>>108180
her face is so meaty. she definitely has better angles but judging by how her lips change size and shape in every picture, she definitely has fillers.

No. 108190

LOCKING IMMINENT

Thread has exceeded 1200 posts and is about to be locked! Please create a new thread and post a link to it.

No. 108203


No. 108212

File: 1550167024220.jpg (32.82 KB, 636x421, selena-gomez-we-day-2018-billb…)

I don't hate her but she has no talents and she looks like a kid in the face which makes the it-girl image so absurd for me. her voice has ten years on her face, too

No. 108217

File: 1550170321877.jpg (58.39 KB, 542x756, DCjgvKIXgAE4TTG.jpg)

>>108183
Thx for the name. I think she looks good in her selfies but she has a very punchable manly looking face in candids like >>108180
She has knock knees, no waist or hip definition and is literally build like a refrigerator. Where's the anon, who always sperged about that whole Hollywood is transgender? Kek



File: 1538155152003.gif (832.99 KB, 500x626, daphne.gif)

No. 97027[Reply]

Previous thread: >>81746
Post pics or gifs of pretty girls.
265 posts and 220 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 107969

File: 1549921561512.jpg (62.01 KB, 500x627, 7b960fb716fef9dc48177da85b794d…)

Callisto from the Xena tv show. Natural bodies look so good compared to surgically enhanced ones. Makes me wanna rewatch Xena and do vintage workouts from youtube.

No. 108107

File: 1550071783118.png (320.37 KB, 512x598, CSLfmTuUEAAHu8z.png)

Anne Munition is pretty cute tbh

No. 108120

>tfw i’ll never be her friend or her lover

not sure what her name is, but i absolutely adore this channel. anyone happen to know anything about her?

No. 108167

>>107969
>>108120

holy fuck, great taste.

No. 108279

>>108120
Omg this woman is the perfect human



File: 1508473987972.jpg (43.08 KB, 400x300, b.jpg)

No. 69322[Reply]

Just a thread to freely brag about anything just because why not. No consequences here, this thread is purely just for fun. Can be anything like possessions, body, things that happened to you, or just something you're proud about and want to boast.

I guess I'll start. Today I studied last minute for an exam but managed to ace it!
437 posts and 75 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 107944

File: 1549889774485.gif (889.44 KB, 500x280, 16160844.151741_9874.thumb.gif…)

I'm finally over my ex WOOO-fucking-HOOO
I've been looking forward to this moment for months keeping myself grounded with the thought that the longing and pain will pass and reminding myself of a hard break-up before and that I had gotten over that. I be taking care of myself and loving myself and no douchebag can rain on my parade

No. 108010

I'm a depressed slob and to combat heavy legs, I started walking a little more on my forefoot every now and then and walking stairs differently and I think it's helping and my legs are a little stronger. It's low-effort and easy for me to do everyday. Walking more alone didn't really help. There are some things to keep in mind about foot and knee health here but I feel like it's helping me. Weird flex I know

No. 108033

I'm so grateful to have a father who's semi well known in the Latin music scene. Growing up a poorfag, I was rarely ever given opportunities and never been able to do much. I recently found out he was my father and once he told me he makes 6 digits a year, I didn't know how our relationship was going to pan out. It's been so good, anons. He's helped me buy some things I've been wanting for a while and he took me on a much needed vacation a few months ago. Sometimes I feel like I'm being spoiled, but this is how he treats his other children, I'm not used to it yet, but I'm grateful to have my dad in my life.

No. 108038

>>107944
Yay I hope to be like you soon

No. 108184

> Will be graduating out of my undergrad with no debt (made it out in 4 1/2 years)
> Haven't failed any of my college classes
> Lost some weight (hitting the gym three to two times a week and eating right)
> an actually attractive dude said I was q t, it made me feel pretty
> got a part time babysitting gig with a super well behaved kid
> my dance teacher is a eye candy



File: 1513402004653.jpg (Spoiler Image, 49.11 KB, 554x382, il_570xN.1081517077_mtqn1.jpg)

No. 71573[Reply]

Last thread was about 2 years ago and it's almost at its limit!

First Thread >>>51836
1031 posts and 53 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 107945

>>107943
I expected the same, but my dermathologist was sceptical since it started happening 6 months later and she was pretty adamant about me getting my ovaries checked out. I hope it is just my hormones that are out of whack. Thanks!

No. 108005

>>107945
For me, the painful/intense periods also started circa 6 months after stopping birth control. Not sure why, but maybe the body's trying to figure out how to regulate things properly and failing at first…

No. 108007

>>108005
>>107945
>>107943
>>107942

Thanks for the tips! I have acne even on the pill, so I'm curious to see how my skincare routine holds up when I go off. Fully expecting to have crampier/heavier periods and some shit skin until my body balances out. Seems like the acne is most common side-effect, but like I mentioned, mine never really cleared, just the type of acne changed.

I just want to feel horny again. I have no idea what's me and what's my pill after all this time. I start after this week (gotta bareback for Vday).

No. 108026

File: 1550009787624.jpg (24.75 KB, 370x495, 7e24m5kzxdf11.jpg)

Ok this is gross, but being able to feel your ovaries?

I can feel my ovaries, or maybe pelvic-area lymphs, through my skin. They have not always been like this. The size changes, too, and there's a few different distinct lumps. Anyone else experience this? Should I get my ass to the gyno/general practice ASAP?

No. 108029

>>108026
yes you should go to the dr immediately lol wtf



Delete Post [ ]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog | Search
[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]