So recently I noticed that I've been spending more time swiping on tinder while watching Netflix then going on actual dates. Its kind of aggravating since I have so many matches but no dates ever seem to happen. Its just texting tag and
So I had an idea. I decided to clean out all my matches and start over but with new rules and a more open mindset.
1. So I changed my swiping habits and I would swipe on good looking men and men who didn't look the best but I kept my mindset open that maybe most men are bad at taking good photos of themselves
2. I will always swipe right on anyone that super likes me
3. After I have 7 matches I must stop swiping and focus on the men who I matched with. (Use the honesty policy and put in your bio that you want to go on fun dates that you hope will lead to a relationship)
4. After I have my 7 matches I wait 3 days for them to message (If they don't message me after 3 days then message them with a simple "so what kind of date are you going to take me on?") If they don't respond with a date idea or anything after a bit of texting back and forth then focus more on the ones that actually seem more excited to the idea
5. Get their snapchat just to help confirm you are both real to each other
6. Set up a date time and make sure that its not exactly the same day you matched and have them see if they can plan dates in advance for something in a few days and not flake out last minute (if they flake out last minute then I refocus effort into someone else) Don't ever be a flake yourself otherwise your just going to attract other flakes and maybe miss an amazing opportunity or connection.Post too long. Click here to view the full text.