The old thread is almost full, so I'm taking this opportunity to start the next installment off with an announcement.
I'd like to address the complaints regarding the infighting and nitpicking in the past threads. While investigating some of the most active posters in order to combat their evasion of priorly issued bans, we stumbled upon one particularly committed poster who turned out to be none less than Dasha herself. We are certain that it's her for multiple reasons. Without going too deeply into the technical
details of tying these posts to her, all of the following conditions applied to all of the many different IPs found to be her:
- her correct geolocation
- using three different iPhones (Dasha is known to have two, Cyr has another) and the browsers shown in her vlogs
- little typing quirks that lined up with tweets and other messages posted on her social media
- English language mistakes that are typical for native German speakers
- an intense vendetta against Mina while praising Dasha, posting a lot of 'inside' knowledge without providing proof, but as if she were personally involved
- active posting times correlated with her twitter activity
We have marked all of Dasha's known posts with the little drawing shown on the left. Much thanks to the staff member who came up with it!
You can read the entirety of Dasha's known post history here
. The deleted file you'll find a placeholder for was an attempt of Dasha's to post a photo of Mina's passport to lolcow.Please note: We are also aware of a different user who has been banned multiple times. They have been accused of being Dasha by other users, but despite a similar location, this user is NOT the same user we have concluded to be Dasha. Aside from the stark difference in post content, there is enough evidence including technical data for us to be absolutely certain that they are two different users.
If you want to read more about our methods, please refer to https://lolcow.farm/kiki
. We have been observing this thread for a long time and made sure to be absolutely certain before outing her. User outings are taken very seriously and are only executed in cases of severe rule violations.