[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Matrix ] [ Discord ]

/ot/ - off-topic

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog

File: 1632509357680.jpg (64.28 KB, 900x723, cheerleader-with-megaphone-c19…)

No. 922178[Reply]

…with more chest getting off of!

prev: >>>/ot/685198

mad at some nasty scrote? wanna punch your boss in the nuts? tired of your coworkers? Get it off your chest right now!!!! Rants or one liners are welcome.

same rules from the first:
>Adhere to /ot/ rules and try not to be too gc/pp (if it's your personal experience it's fine).
>Do not address large demographics/groups of people! (Fatties/Ana/races/trannies/egirls)
>This shit must be specific to a person or personal group of people.
>Don't respond to other people's shit. It's not about you, you vain bitch.
268 posts and 37 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1034076

AAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS SHIT LIFE

No. 1034090

I'm a lesbian in hard denial

No. 1036536

I hope everyone from highschool dies painfully and I mean this in the nicest way possible

No. 1036544

>>1034090
I, too, am a deeply closeted homosexual

No. 1044300

I want to fuck my Spanish professor and I’m sad I never will.



File: 1587909694572.png (94.08 KB, 662x831, ded.png)

No. 546237[Reply]

ITT we discuss anything pertaining to North Korea.

Do you guys think it's true that Kim Jong-Un is dead, as many Japanese, SK, and Chinese outlets are saying? When his father died, NK tried to dismiss it all as rumors and insisted he was fine for months after his death, so I absolutely don't trust their claims that he is alive and well unless he emerges to prove it.

Apparently his crazy sister, Kim Yo-Jong, will be his successor.
166 posts and 26 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1024475

>>1024452
Kim Jong-Un won't fuck you

No. 1036145

Why does Kimmy’s sister and his side-hoe have the same hairstyle as his wife?

No. 1036206

>>1036145
(I haven't posted ITT) If you're serious, it's because there are regulations on hairstyles. Leaders and people that attend big events tend to follow the national dress code even when it's not as enforced. It's not milky though.

No. 1036208

>>1036206
Samefag, forgot to add that I assume that's just the style the creepy little scrote prefers on the women around him. Would hate to be them, that's for sure.

No. 1036365

>>1036208
At least his sister doesn’t have to fuck him, not sure if the side-bitch still enjoys fucking him but wifey has no choice. Must suck being a dictator’s whore.



File: 1598098142935.jpg (177.21 KB, 640x335, imbreadsticks.jpg)

No. 611508[Reply]

Post dumb or fun quizzes.

Here's one to decide which /snow/ cow you are:

https://uquiz.com/QxDv7Q
443 posts and 277 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1035124

>>1035120
That is so cute

No. 1035135

File: 1642741265451.png (288.98 KB, 690x566, image_2022-01-21_160051.png)

>>1035102
Hmm, I see that

No. 1035270

File: 1642751561274.jpeg (537.14 KB, 800x938, 2E9003FD-C061-45D1-9F73-9A00C2…)

>>1035102
definitely not

No. 1035468

File: 1642773897925.png (543.87 KB, 701x621, Untitled.png)

>>1035102
Fake and gay

No. 1035514

File: 1642776177134.png (639.17 KB, 732x732, cake.png)

>>1035270
Chocolate cake masterrace



File: 1641305879377.jpg (29.39 KB, 474x536, downloadfile-19.jpg)

No. 1015084[Reply]

Mood scale / mood tracker thread for those nonnies who need it. Clock in whenever you want to and write a short description if it helps you or share a pic that describes your mood. This isn't a vent thread, long vent posts go in there. You can also track your happy & joyful moods (not just the sad or angry ones) and share resources or tips to help others track their moods.
24 posts and 5 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1016283

Feeling oily

No. 1016287

I hate ppl a lot, haven't had my meds in months but I would like to stockpile in those

No. 1016340

File: 1641370629770.jpeg (146.17 KB, 640x960, 82F56C44-EC5E-420A-B1EE-921D2E…)

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, I’m feeling really cranky. I think I must be PMSing, because I’ve had lots of mood swings the past couple of days.

No. 1017344

Feeling bitchy. People are such whiny babies and are also completely fucking stupid.

No. 1035387

I'm pissed. I never want to have to deal with a clerk of any kind ever again.



File: 1640820349974.gif (1.84 MB, 220x192, unnamed (2).gif)

No. 1008929[Reply]

One rule: No one agrees on anything.

4D chess bad faith devil's advocate highlander mind hunger games only please
237 posts and 39 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1035107

>>1035089
how would they know what FTMs want unless theyre an FTM?

No. 1035109

File: 1642739593652.gif (87.16 KB, 267x200, 200.gif)

>>1035107
Mind reading. Duh.

No. 1035110

>>1035098
Does it?

No. 1035114

>>1035109
Mind reading isnt real

No. 1035122

>>1035114
Mind reading is 100% totally real and fact. You're just scared that I'll learn your secrets.



File: 1642050656081.jpg (254.71 KB, 1200x1200, HE_19-10077088-Acrylic-Drawer-…)

No. 1025547[Reply]

Inspired by the "Consoomerism Thread" I made a thread to talk about everything and anything regarding organisation.

>Talk about why you like/want to stay organised.

>Share how you stay organised.
>Recommend resources on how to stay/be organised.
>Drop aesthetically pleasing images .
>Bond with fellow nonnies about your struggles regarding being organised.
>If possible have fun.
70 posts and 18 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1031308

>>1031285
for cards i have one suggestion, which is to get a hanging file folder for them

seems very old-timey but they really help with any kind of miscellaneous paper material that's cluttering desks, tables, etc

No. 1031407

>>1030845
This is exactly what I would need, fuck why did I buy the IKEA one.
>>1030559
>>1030558
Maybe my drawing sucked kek but mine is basically overfilling with sketchbooks on all three levels. And I don’t know how I should properly organize all the paint and watercolor palettes, so they’re just scattered on top of a bunch of sketchbooks. There’s also tiny supplies like rulers, tape etc that are just kinda squished in there.
>>1030570
>>1030570
Thank you nonnies, I guess you’re right. Time to buy some storage bins! Never thought about the clear lidded part, so that’s definitely something I’ll try to find!

No. 1031412

>>1031279
I was like your friend. I used to be a “Maybe I'll need it someday” person. I would save plastic wrappings and boxes for thing I bought years ago. What helped me was when my mom and I sat together in my room (she the opposite of me, hates saving useless stuff) and she had a huge garbage bag with her. She put some plastic wrapping in the garbage bag, when I reacted and said no, she just straight up asked me if it would be useful to have in the upcoming month. I said no and had no arguments for keeping it. So she threw it away. Gradually that made me also throw away stuff, since I already had “lost” some things that I would “need someday”, throwing away more of it didn't feel as dreadful the 10th time. The important part is to immediately throw away everything in the garbage bag and not let the person who's hoarding look inside of it. Because that gave me soooo many second thoughts and filled me with anxiety because of the “attachment” to the items. Once something is in the bag, it should never be taken out again.

No. 1032092

>>1031285
This helped, thanks nonnie! We’re all done and while I wouldn’t exactly consider it clean-looking, it’s a lot better than it was. All the floors are cleared, she has a usable desk now, and things are much better organized. The tip of having a miscellaneous box really helped.

No. 1035080

>>1031407
you can screw some plywood or mdf to the side and put nails in it to hang stuff off of, before you write it off completely

also, sounds like you need to do something about the notebooks– for starters, get them all in one place on one of the racks, not all 3. you can label the spaces on the racks with sharpie on blue painter's tape or masking tape to remind you what goes where



File: 1612766989248.png (430 KB, 864x1017, Screenshots_2021-02-08-00-12-1…)

No. 733281[Reply]

Posted caps from lolcow's server (currently closed) which is all full of milk of various types from white supremacists, weird gore, anons oversharing, multiple very very bad takes etc. Etc.

Do not race bait ITT or cow tip this is for keking at loons

Users of milky note:

Nefeli
> Overtly horny coomer aryan sperg who only ends up on dates with your classic gross /poltard chincels
> Allegedly has been claimed to be babivampire/fake babivampire in >>>/snow/1155445
>even if untrue then babivampire still lurks and reads this which is still kek
> Thinks nazi japanese are based
> Thinks og nazis were good
> Spends an embarassing amount of time tinfoiling over the inner workings of the Nazis when she's not coomin to WWII movies

Eldrichterven
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
423 posts and 100 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1034285

I swear every single retard there keeps on responding to obvious bait to the point where I think they WANT men there. Men go to that discord to get female attention and they give it out so easily. It's absolutely pointless.

No. 1034291

>>1034285
Idk what goes on there but it's obvious the autist spamming pt was there, it should be nuked for multiple reasons.

No. 1034565

some of the anons were really nice but didn't trust the place wouldn't go to shit. the increased presence of moids sounds catastrophic for the well being of the server. it's not like I should've expected better but cmon.

No. 1034628

>>1034565
is elaine still in there shitting the server up constantly? i went in very very briefly a few months back and she was just spamming stupid shit constantly. was very cringe

No. 1034675

>>1034628
I left a few weeks ago and she was still there. I haven't been back since. I wouldn't doubt she still is there and that's part of what drew the moids in. Problem is there's no convincing her to come down off her high horse.

I truly do feel bad for her as a reformed pickme but she's going to have to learn the hard way.



File: 1517597191529.jpg (94.9 KB, 773x504, 1432694148217.jpg)

No. 227162[Reply]

Can we have a fujoshi cringe thread? We already have a weeb cringe thread somewhere but I really want a thread where we focus on fujoshis or cringey yaoi. Can be about your cringey past self or your cringey NEET friend or gay obsessed tumblrinas, it doesn't matter. What are your experiences, farmers?

>OP apologizes very deeply for lack of better thread pic
534 posts and 89 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1036727

>>1036722
I also don't see the problem with fetishizing grown men unless it makes the woman turn into an Aiden or otherwise self-loathing and misogynistic.

No. 1036731

>>1036727
personally i find most men irl gross but i don't see a problem with it either, men get addicted to porn and go rape someone or murder a prostitute and wear her skin, when has a woman ever done something like this because she was addicted to finding men sexy

No. 1036732

>>1036731
Exactly.

No. 1037961

File: 1642936832493.jpeg (467.45 KB, 828x1377, 95794CF4-63E5-428C-A8BD-257FD4…)

>>1036055
I believe the artist being talked about in >>1006676 is this one? I could be wrong

No. 1038517

>>1037961
Regardless of whether it was the same artist or not, it seems that it's not a unique case in the Genshit fandom kek



File: 1570954354972.jpg (96.68 KB, 464x648, e21jv17ool511.jpg)

No. 472051[Reply]

A Thread for former NEETs who escaped the NEET lifestyle and are tying to stay out and current NEETs who wish who want to get out of NEETdom
845 posts and 75 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1034007

How do you fill a 4 years gap in your resume? Technically not a neet since I'm in uni, but I'm too old for just studying and the pandemic fucked over my classes as well. I feel nobody is ever going to hire me, and the best thing I could do for my parents is kill myself and relieve their burden. I'm so fucking over it.

No. 1034013

>>1034007
You could say you were caring for an elderly family member

No. 1034015

>>1034007
Say you were a caregiver to a sick or elderly family member, it's not really verifiable but plausible enough

No. 1034040

Still no job. I think I am going to focus exclusively on applying for factory work. I want to work first shift packing or something. I see no reason why I can't do that. No dealing with money, no dealing with phones
>>984349
You are wrong, a job is the most important, easy for you to say because you have a fucking job.

No. 1036304

File: 1642815154445.jpeg (160.14 KB, 1024x768, D0681624-9D9A-419F-B48B-7AAFF7…)

I just quit my job because I couldn’t handle it anymore. I know I’m fortunate to be in supportive situation financially, but I can’t seem to keep a job anymore. I used to be the chick with 3 jobs, and now my mental health has me bailing a month in.
I guess I can try work from home jobs idk why bother



File: 1612848151330.png (749.63 KB, 592x616, 2907y0fh.png)

No. 734314[Reply]

Please don't take this thread seriously. If you're an actual human with a scrotum stay away from this thread.

For some reason, even the most silly, small and insignificant thing can get you labeled as a scrote here. A lot of anons also complain about some people here having "scrote-like" behaivors. But do we, really? Post anything you might think would label you as a scrote if you were to share it.
835 posts and 144 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 1033588

Liking tomboys and big milky titties
Pls no bully, I like the tomboy genre but only because of how much I love women with short hair and nice fit bodies. I know it’s scrote catering but it’s the only place where they don’t troon them out or make them enbies.

No. 1033591

>>1031429
Same I hate those memes too, they got old real quick.

No. 1033616

Tentacle stuff… There's no ugly bastard to offend the eyes, it doesn't talk, and gives the girl lots of orgasms.

No. 1035352

>>1031728
he found a woman with lactose intolerance

No. 1035588

I have super scrote taste in music and media, I unironically think NGE is the best anime of all time, I build Gundams, and I like books like "A Clockwork Orange." My brother and I were saying how it's quirky for girls to like these things but it's a red flag for men to mention these lolol



Delete Post [ ]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog | Search
[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Matrix ] [ Discord ]