[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]

/pt/ - lolcow general

Name
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)

File: 1549043700809.jpg (401.34 KB, 736x1128, 1544654181546.jpg)

No. 635356

Previous Thread >>613179

Coverage of Miranda Constable / Mira Nagayama / Lina / Miriam Al Fas / Kanadajin3 / whatever else she can think of continues.

> Miranda has confirmed that Paypal disputes were successfully made against her, and that she lost because she didn't reply to the emails. But it's okay, because she openly admitted to it being linked to fake bank/personal info, fraudulently!


> Has started using Bambi / Rhyden as a human sockpuppet (again).


> Was apparently reported to immigration back in Dec for both marriage fraud and scamming KM, with said reports including her real phone number / etc. She reacted by deleting the LINE account linked to that number, because that's not suspicious at all.


> Apparently is married to a dude with a HUGE upper lip. Seriously, does the dude use Botox or something?


> Deleted her Twitter, made a new one, but the original came back around a month later or so. Remains to be seen who's controlling it.


Twitter: https://anony.link/https://twitter.com/kanadajin3

Twitter (new): https://anony.link/https://twitter.com/MiraNagayama

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/kanadajin3

YouTube #2: https://www.youtube.com/user/doudemomira

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kanadajin3

No. 635358

for shame, OP, i can't believe that you would make a fake porn picture of randa like that to distribute on the internet. people will think this is real and she will go to hell!

No. 635359

Hey did anyone else notice that the word demon appears in her second account? I find that really funny.

Dou"demon"ira :p(:p)

No. 635362

>>635361

thatsthejoke.jpg

No. 635378

According to Instagram she’s going to make her channel an Islamic channel now

No. 635384

>>635378
Alright! That will kill it, fully and completely.

No. 635387

>>635384
That’s apparently her point.

No. 635446

File: 1549061395251.jpg (76.64 KB, 704x485, K3_instagram_ban.jpg)

Soon we will be rid of this cunt for good.

No. 635487

Question: if she apologized to Rachel, Rody, and Unrested, settled down with a normal guy, left Islam or became moderate (lost the scarf), got a real job and stopped leeching off people, stopped pretending to forget English, and treated her fans better, we'd leave her alone, right?

No. 635489

>>635487
I would

No. 635491

>>635487
Wishful thinking but she can do all that after she faces justice.

No. 635494

>>635487

tbh she can keep the scarf. That's not the main problem; it's more that she acts so shitty as to make a mockery of the religion

No. 635496

I feel like we're really downplaying the fraud thing here.

PayPal operates like a bank. She would have had to put her real ID information / real bank account in order to open an account. Banks don't just let you open accounts under a fake name.

Even if she has since closed the bank account, they would still have the record of who she was.

If the case was already decided in KM's favor, then she is legally obligated to pay that amount. PayPal may have first refunded KM, but it's not like they are going to give up on collecting from Mira just because she changed her bank account.

She really has no concept of how to live as an adult…

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/i-owe-paypal-5500-what-will-they-do.2721835/

I don't know too much about debt collection laws in Japan, is it more likely she has to go to court? Or will she just have a terrible credit score and not be able to get a bank account, phone, or anything.

Paypal is international so I don't think leaving Japan would solve anything either

No. 635500

>>635496
THIS.

I mean a lot of people seem to be ignoring in her spurgeouts with Rydan she obviously and openly admits to not intending to pay a cent to paypal. I hope KM got to collect the SS before they were deleted.

No. 635514

>>635487
I'm not here to hold cows to my personal moral standards, I'm here to laugh and gawp. Besides, she'll never do all these things. When she eventually becomes moderate it will be because it suits her money and visa hustles.

No. 635527

>>635487
Sure. That’s never going to happen. She’s incapable of admitting to any mistakes. But if she copped to it, admitted wrong doing, apologized, and (here’s the big one) showed genuine remorse for her actions. I’d forgive her.

>>635500
Oh yes, he did and they have been sent to PayPal.

No. 635545

Did you guys check for her whatsapp or viber?

No. 635579

>>635496
Paypal can choose to sue her to collect the money. They have HQ all around the world so they will likely do it. Even for a big company 10K is not a negligible amount.

No. 635596

>>635579
After reading the post the anon linked, it feels more like PP will go with debt collector first and if everything doesnt work, it will be the debt collector sueing Miranda. Tho in this case it's over 10k, not sure if that cross into another threshold or whatnot.

No. 635607

>>635487
Question: what the fuck are you on about? What kind of weird bait is this?

No. 635641

>>635545
They will find out their phone number. It's a bait.

No. 635655

>>635607
>>635641
You can add people to your contacts and check their whatsapp without adding them. You can also see when they are online. It’s only if you try to call or mail them that they will see your number.

No. 635681

>>635607
Mte, and I can't help but notice "pay back the $5,000 you owe" is not included.

No. 635691

>>635681
Exactly, where is the apology to KM?

No. 635726

>>635655
Lol they'll know they've added you.

No. 635731

>>635607
I was honestly curious, you conspiratorially minded retard.

No. 635733

>>635731
Calm down

No. 635734

File: 1549111731695.png (182 KB, 500x522, nV3uwy4.png)


No. 635746

So if narunaru reported her in December why no pick up? It's February already, is she on the run? Is her Muslim husband real? Goddamn her life is so fucked up.

No. 635758

>>635746
it took almost half a year for the other canadian shiena, so if they started digging into her case, it might take a few months before we hear anything new…

No. 635808

Miranda has got so much dirt online you’d hope they’d get to her quicker.

I’ve got a feeling she’s going to play the you’re discriminating against me because I’m muslim card next

No. 635810

>>635808
Japan will not give two fucks about that. They view Islam (like most religions) as some mystical shit like the occult and only tolerate the immigrants because they're wealthy usually. In fact Randa has less of a chance of sympathy simply for not blending in as much. The only reason this is taking a long time is because the Japanese court system is slow much of the time. When she does get arrested they'll basically have everything they need to convict.

No. 636171

File: 1549186726608.png (274.84 KB, 1462x1242, スクリーンショット 2019-02-03 18.37.21.…)

Today's wahhabist bullshit:
Dating will send you to hell where "you will feel fire on your privates"!

No. 636298

>>636171
I pretty sure feeling “fire on your privates” is chlamydia.

No. 636351

>>636298
Perhaps Miranda is speaking from experience?

No. 636374

>>635731
Gee, you're good at words.

I asked, and continue to wonder, because this is not somewhere for moralfagging and flights of fancy about this mega-cunt doing the impossible. Also because if the answer isn't 'no', you haven't read the previous threads.

While it has been noticeable across the site, this is one thread that has really suffered from the influx of newfags.

>>635746
These things don't happen that quickly, assuming Naru's report is even accepted as worth investigating. Not sure where she will go to (guessing Canada) but I feel like she'll go before they get to her.

No. 636409

File: 1549248440098.jpeg (72.34 KB, 1083x266, A3B1B8E4-8C58-4D5F-AC3E-028697…)

Possible tinfoil.

Could be that her husband isn’t Saudi (a national wouldn’t have to immigrate, he’d already be a citizen) or Miranda’s shit Japanese skill prevents her from coherently expressing what she’s trying to say.

No. 636422

>>636409
Immigrate and become a citizen are not the same things. Can we stop talking about her? It is only fueling her to be honest. The more we talk the more she says we are stalking her and it only feeds her ego.

No. 636427

>>636409
God catch. This isn't tinfoil though, she cannot be married to a saudi anyway as he's obviously too young.

>>636422
Are you lost? Who is this thread about?

No. 636429

>>636409
She’s talking again about how she is glad she was rejected for Japanese naturalization because somehow she wouldn’t be allowed to marry her “husband”. But we know it’s because the marriage is illegal in both Japan and Saudi Arabia.

She doesn’t mention anything about the man’s visa status but if he that young, she will never be allowed to immigrate to Saudi Arabia in “2 or 3 years” any way. Since she says he is younger than her, let’s say he is around 25 years old. She still wouldn’t be allowed to enter the country for another 15 years because a Saudi man must be older than 40 to marry a foreigner. Even then, a visa to Saudi Arabia is not automatically granted with marriage. They will not make special exceptions for someone like her and there is absolutely no way this guy was ever going to be eligible for naturalization in Japan.

Lol. They’re going back to Canada soon and she’ll probably go silent to keep up the illusion.

No. 636436

>>636422
>Immigrate and become a citizen are not the same things

No shit. Miranda has repeatedly claimed her “husband” is Saudi. If he is a Saudi national, he would be a citizen. He would not have to immigrate.

“immigrate” means to come to live permanently in a foreign country.

For example, Miranda is a Canadian national. If she moved back to Canada, she would not be immigrating.

If he was Saudi, moving to Saudi Arabia would be returning to his own country, not moving to a foreign country. Ie, not immigrating.

He could only immigrate to Saudi Arabia if he was not from there.

Hopefully you are now able to grasp this simple concept.

>Can we stop talking about her?


On a lolcow thread dedicated to discussion of her and her train wreck of a pathetic life.
Obviously, you do have trouble with extremely simple concepts

No. 636475

>>636422
Sorry Miranda I can’t see us not talking about you until you disappear of the face of the earth

No. 636487

File: 1549273377467.jpeg (156.49 KB, 750x988, E8510A11-0F7E-4789-B1D5-13F622…)

>>636409
No, your Japanese is shit.
Wouldn’t think I’d ever defend Mira on her use of Japanese, yet here I am. 移住 just means to move to another place to live there, doesn’t say anything about citizenship.

No. 636494

>>635746
Only Miranda would call her Narunaru.

No. 636519

>>636487

Wow, so cranky. But, Nope, sorry:

移住 means Emmigrate: Leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another. (Your countries of origin are Saudi Arabia (supposedly) and Canada. Not Japan.

移動 Migrate: means move to another place

Problem is Miranda's lack of understanding and comprehension of English naturally causes issue when trying to translate to another language, because if you don't understand what in means in your native language, you won't understand it in a foreign language either.

No. 636521

>>635746

For the same reason it took over a year for her citizenship application to be denied. No bureaucracy moves quickly (regardless of country)

No. 636522

>>636521
She applied after November 2016 and it was denied in May. That’s only 6 months later.

No. 636531

>>636522

So, then reporting in December and something not being done until May or June would not be out of the ordinary then.

No. 636532

>>636531
According to her. The day she was denied was the day after her crying live stream about her losing her job.

No. 636542

>>636532
Which is bullshit. She never lost her job. She made that up to cover her getting rejected.

No. 636564

>>636542
She never lost her job? How do we know that?

No. 636565

>>636564

Lurk more

No. 636567

>>636564
It's already been established that despite what Miranda says, the real reason why she was rejected for citizenship was because of doubt about her marriage(s) and actually living where she said she did.

No. 636579

>>636567
No offense but we all seen her videos of her house there is no way she had a second address. So I can understand whatever frustrations she has with that. She really did have a plain living room. The curtains were white and the couch was white. It was so boring.

No. 636581

>>636579

You are seriously trying to convince us that you believe the "invisible furniture" argument?

Fuck off

No. 636586

>>636581
Not invisible you idiot. If you have a white wall and a white couch what do you think your house looks like? Nothing pops out. Nothing is catchy to the eye. Plain furniture blends into walls. Are you that much of a newfag you never actually seen her old videos? Fuck off then.

No. 636587

>>636586

>>636579

Matched so well that the immigration person couldn't see them. (ie invisible)

As the old saying goes "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

So, produce these pics/videos. Wait, let me guess. All the totally exonerating proof has magically disappeared and you were the only one privy to seeing it.

How many times has Miranda or her sockpuppets or her minions tried that sad excuse.

Back up your claim or fuck off.

No. 636590

>>636587
Yeah there’s nothing really to back up. The videos are deleted. It is not my issue if you didn’t watch her videos before she became Muslim. I am not going to spoon feed you. Go back to the forums from 2014 2015 and I am sure someone has posted screenshots of her ugly ass house.

No. 636593

>>636590

Wow. You really are going to try that lame excuse. Yes, I did see her vids, her furniture was always clearly visible (obviously to you as well, as you claimed that you saw her furniture), even with her shitty video and lighting. No one with two brain cells to rub together will ever believe that it matched SO WELL with her walls that an immigration officer, standing in the apartment with her, couldn't see it.

Hopefully you will now see how retarded that statement was, and I hope that in time you'll realize what an idiot you've been.

No. 636594

File: 1549310853833.png (1.08 MB, 1280x720, couch.png)

>>636593

Seriously, this moron is going to try and claim that if you were in the apartment with her, you could overlook this couch.

No. 636595

>>636593
Then you know. Even I am not stupid enough to actually think that she believes her furniture was invisible. Common now! You are mocking yourself. The furniture is bland. The furniture doesn’t stick out or pop out which gives the illusion there’s not a lot of furniture. This is why the immigration would have made such comment. We all seen the videos. She had furniture. Her kitchen was full of stuff. It was clear someone lived there. She just didn’t have major home decor or furniture that stood out.

No. 636606

Are we actually fighting about if her furniture was invisible or not?

No. 636608

>>636606

Just the retard White Knighting Miranada

No. 636609

>>636595

She stated, repeatedly, that her furniture "blended in with the walls" and that's why the agent couldn't see it.

No. 636611

>>636595
>common now

go the fuck to bed it's 4:30!

No. 636616

File: 1549312791195.png (1.32 MB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_2019-02-04-21-29-56…)

>>636611
She is up all night and bored, so all she has is us to play with. Also Miranda, your bait pictures are boring. Post something interesting

No. 636617

>>636608
>Common now!
Nah, it's Miranda herself, judging by her "acceptional" knowledge of the language and her-ever-so-common-specific-errors. Just ignore her.
>>636595
> Even I am not stupid enough
Yes, you are; Go the fuck to sleep, Miranda. It's also well known that you didn't "lose your job because the evil stockers" (>>636564 with you trying to play dumb), also, that incident led to KM giving you money and that's a topic you want to avoid like the plague, don't you?
Kindly fuck off.

No. 636621

>>636595
>Even I am not stupid enough to actually think that she believes her furniture was invisible

Yes you are. On her last "Immigration Nightmear" video, at 4:52 to 5:00 she says: "My walls were white and my couch was white, so you know if the walls are white and the couch is white it don't look like there's no couch there"

Despite the horrible raping of the English language, she is saying that it looked like the couch wasn't there.

No. 636665

I always watch the stories on the

moose_ah8

acc.


She/ her husband /whoever?
Uploads random pictures and videos. Sometimes it’s pictures of Miranda. Sometimes it’s weird videos of them laughing. Sometimes it’s videos of her husband singing. The sky. Food. Arabic music. Some kind of smoke. It’s always random but it seems the acc always uploads stuff.

No. 636671

>>636665
Do you think we’re fucking stupid?

No. 636677

>>636665
PSA to newfriends and people that happen to be not-so-brilliant: She has already used a fake "husband" account as a bait and now is trying to do it again. Please do avoid the "conveniently placed accounts".

Also, Miranda, could you please stop wasting time over here and instead go to PULL? Ryden invited you like a week ago, stop being so obvious over here and go there instead.

No. 636681

>>636665
No one likes or even trusts you Mira go away.

No. 636698

>>636688
Post some screenshots of the stories then.

No. 636704

>>636698
She will block me. If you view someone’s full story it shows that you watched it. It will count as a “full view” if you take a screen shot. If you skip and exit it won’t.

No. 636707

>>636704
>She will block me. If you view someone’s full story it shows that you watched it.
You are aware of that and still ask anons to watch /follow the account. You aren't even trying now, Miranda, go to sleep.

No. 636722

>>636707
I personally wonder if Miranda has insomnia because like she never seems to go to sleep. Ever. How is she still alive?

No. 636724

File: 1549324366254.png (850.92 KB, 860x516, Clipboard01f.png.234ed8f3ac427…)

Miranda, stop being an ass and get some sleep.

No. 636727

>>636724

And change that loaded diaper

No. 636738

>>636724
I wonder what the original picture looked like. That shit is photoshopped as fuck.

No. 636741

File: 1549326880888.jpeg (10.37 KB, 259x194, images.jpeg)

>>636738
Who knows? But she seemed to take pride in her ass as well as being an ass in general

No. 636743

>>636741
What nonsense does she say in this video

No. 636752

>>636665

You’re confusing your own accounts you fucking moron.

The one of your pretend husband singing is on you’re main acount, not you mooseterbait account.

You can’t even keep up with your own bullshit.

No. 636759

>>636752
Not that song. Other songs. Almost everyday this account posts. They have not blocked me because I figured out a way to watch without getting caught and I am not posting screen shots to get caught either so don’t bait me.

No. 636771

Quick reminder that a lot of her videos are still up on archive.org, including that bathing suit video

https://archive.org/details/TheDANGERSOfBeingAYouTuberKanadajin3Unplugged/Japanese+THONG+BATHING+SUITS+%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E3%81%AE%E6%B0%B4%E7%9D%80.mp4

No. 636783

>>636759
So you claim to have milk but you refuse to share screen shots?

No. 636784

>>636783
If you watch someone’s story till the very end it will show up that you watched it. It also shows up if you screencapured or screenshot. If you skip or view then exit quickly you don’t get caught. I have never took screen shots. You do your own homework and check it daily.

No. 636803

>>636784

when you use sockpuppets, at least try to not sound like your usual self. your english grammar and spelling are painful to read.

No. 636815

>>636704
This is a flat-out lie.
So is this >>636784 and >>636759

No. 636820

File: 1549337642988.gif (486.83 KB, 398x226, C9EBDC16-5AA0-4DCC-A25A-3E0E6A…)


No. 636822

File: 1549337752547.gif (86.46 KB, 162x90, 389A2C4F-A4B6-4BE5-A176-E75710…)


No. 636856

I’m still just enjoying her posting bizarre close-ups of random swarthy skinned body parts as proof of a husband. She’s married to a jigsaw photo puzzle .

No. 636857

I’m still just enjoying her posting bizarre close-ups of random swarthy skinned body parts as proof of a husband. She’s married to a jigsaw photo puzzle.

No. 636862

>>636856
That Instagram account and the weird shit they post is much more interesting that her entire YouTube career.

No. 636866

>>636856
He seems real ugly from the glimpses we've seen, so I guess she wants to preserve the mystery.

No. 636869

Now they are doing a q & a apparently….

No. 636937

File: 1549363744802.jpg (263.48 KB, 1440x2561, mira.jpg)

The other pictures were random and showed things like nail clippers or clothing. Also there were some videos where a guy sings but the screen is black.

No. 636938

File: 1549363766020.jpg (238.04 KB, 1440x2561, mira2.jpg)


No. 636946

>>636938
Sure Miranda you won't "dox" anyone. Like we believe you after you numerous sad attempts. Stop trying and go to bed.

No. 636947

>>636937
stories can be paused

>>636938
you can't even lay believable bait

No. 636955

>>636947
Yes if you pause it then it counts as read. If you skip through someone’s stories it doesn’t count as read. I know this because sometimes I can see for myself that someone has watched a recent story but not others. I also noticed stories where I am filming something boring such as my fish..my friends have sometimes skipped through to a more interesting story.

No. 636971

>>636938
Seriously, Miranda, why go to such lengths to find out who the haterz are? You've been invited to freely post on PULL, why not take the opportunity to explain what you think that we all have got wrong about you?

No. 636976

>>636937
Erm, you do realize we can fully see there's no "comment" and current time on the screenshot?

You obviously downloaded the stories, Miranda. IQ -9000

No. 636985

>>636976
Yeah why didn’t this person put the comments?

No. 636986

>>636985
It's obviously Miranda herself. If you download your own images on Instagram, there's no comment section or anything featured on the Instagram story.

Wait…I'm already talking to you…Go to bed, it's 12:35AM

No. 636987

>>636986
I am actually leaning more to the theory that it’s 100% fake. There’s no stories at all. This person is trolling us. Why wouldn’t they record the guy singing or anything other than text? It’s bait. Bait to make us think something is going on but there’s really nothing.

No. 636990

File: 1549381317719.jpg (117.44 KB, 715x944, not_fake_miranda.JPG)

>>636987
100% fake? Jeez Miranda, why you freakin lying? Mmmm aw mah gawd!

No. 636991

The account has one follower now

No. 636992

>>636990
You can’t fool us Miranda. No comment feature… you don’t exist

No. 636993

>>636992
Not Miranda. I'm calling out on Miranda here on LOLcow

No. 636994

>>636993
No we are calling out you. Are you the person who posted originally? Then why did you crop it? Don’t crop it. Post the bottom part too.

No. 636995

>>636994
No I didn't originally posted that image. The original image was posted at around 6pm JP time. I work in JP until 7pm. No cell phones allowed during my shift.

No. 636996

>>636995
Alright then you post an image without cropping the bottom! Nobody crop. Those who crop are Mira and the evidence is fake.

No. 636997

File: 1549381779765.jpg (84 KB, 539x909, not_fake_miranda.JPG)

Here's what you wanted! Miranda is fake since birth, you know that.

No. 636998

>>636997
Where are the other screen shots? Are there really weird images as other anons suggest?

No. 636999

>>636998
"other" anons.

Your posting is quite strange because, right after I post mine, you post within a minute or two. You're in Japan and you're Miranda.

Go to sleep, it's almost 1am. You have a job and a husband to take care of, mentally speaking.

We've already reported you to the immigration, and you're still panicking behind the PC by not replying to my questions and comments.

Thank you and good night.

No. 637000

>>636999
Someone get a mod in here and tell Naruru that I am not Miranda. Either you are Naruru or Miranda impersonating Naruru. This same shit happend last year. Duh I post after you because I am watching who posts lol. Just like everyone and just like you. You post after me so what the hell does that mean?

No. 637001

>>637000
Take a screenshot of your phone and tell us what time is it now.

No. 637002


No. 637003

>>637001
It’s okay I will wait for the mods. :p(:p)

No. 637004

>>637003
No emojis allowed. You are breaking LOLcow rules, you panicky high anxiety girl.

You know I often go to Halal Sakura, my favorite dish is beef ramen! How about yours?

No. 637005

>>637004
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you crazy?

No. 637006

>>637003
Nobody is going to take your side Miranda.

No. 637007

>>637005
If you're not Miranda, your answer would have been:

"I'm not in Japan, never heard of Halal Sakura."

You can't hide your lies very well, I pity your mindset.

No. 637009

>>637007
I am not in Japan and I don’t know what the fuck a halal Sakura is. Stop detailing and samefaging. Stop posting whatever stupid video you keep posting. You are trying to cause trouble. At the same time a mod comes in to check my IP they should ban you because you are probably Miranda herself.(stop sperging.)

No. 637010

The keks

No. 637012

>>637009

There is a rule on checking IPs requested by a commenter. It won't happen. Read the rules, if you can read.

No. 637015

A song dedicated to Miranda

No. 637019

>>636992
>>636994

You guys know that there is an online tool to view someones Instagram story without having Instagram and without giving the account any views? Its called storiesig.

No. 637022

>>637019
Miranda, that doesn't work for private profiles, try something else. Also, do you seriously never sleep or have anything else to do?

No. 637032

File: 1549389567249.jpg (219.76 KB, 1440x2561, 49844037_558891327910743_52809…)

>>637022
It works for her bait profile, try it. I just did. It even let's you watch the videos and download stories

Attached is what I'm assuming most of her kitchen looks like. Dirty and unkept

No. 637044

wow this is really fascinating. gotta go and stalk these bread crumbs

No. 637048

Miranda losing her shit again. How original. GO TO SLEEP WOMAN.

No. 637177

So what do the other screen shots actually say?

No. 637187

Happy birthday!!

No. 637192

>>637187
A short history of the scammer Miranda Constable. Wonderful!

No. 637213

Why didn’t he include screenshots of her address?

No. 637223

>>637213
What screenshots of your address?

No. 637226

>>637223
We all are curious as to where she lives.

No. 637231

>>637226
No one cares what her address is.

No. 637235

>>637213

Yeah, so she could get the video removed?

No. 637236

>>637226
I thought that it was already established that she was living in Funabashi…

No. 637239

>>637187
I should have screenshot it when I had the chance, but moments after the video was uploaded she commented on it from her main account then deleted it quickly. Now she's on her sockpuppet and posted the exact same thing.

No. 637242

File: 1549421434914.png (168.36 KB, 1562x490, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 11.50.13.…)

Miranda's response

No. 637245

>>637242
It has been well established that her name at least at one time was Miranda, why does she continue to deny it?

No. 637247

>>637242
>Maybe in May when my current visa doesn't expire
This whole muslim marriage scam is revolving around keeping her Japanese visa, I'm telling you.

No. 637253

File: 1549422861881.jpg (683.47 KB, 1440x1665, 20190205_221330.jpg)

Action Bastard is quick to clap back

No. 637257

File: 1549423323693.png (18.47 KB, 289x352, dsadass.png)

I'm waiting to see from KM if she is being honest.

No. 637258

>>637257
Oh and the report she refers to is KM's pinterest account filled with SS however the account is closed.

No. 637260

>>637242
Wow, she found that video fast. Almost like she saw a link to it somewhere… Mira, do you do anything other than lurk and post here?

No. 637267

File: 1549425257261.png (79.17 KB, 1438x322, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 12.53.21.…)

Miranda's explanation why her family calls her Miranda, but her name is not Miranda!

No. 637268

File: 1549425303284.png (409.02 KB, 1384x1258, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 12.51.25.…)


No. 637280

>>637268
I don't understand why you refuse to admit that your name was Miranda when it has been shown by multiple sources that your name was in fact Miranda.
Besides, "Miranda" is a very normal name and there is nothing to be ashamed about. Just admit that you changed your name to Mira for whatever reason, and everyone will drop the subject.

No. 637282

File: 1549426595143.png (391.79 KB, 1396x1198, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 13.16.33.…)

Long rant on KM, haterz, etc.

No. 637283

File: 1549426624961.png (348.87 KB, 1386x1134, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 13.17.33.…)


No. 637284

>>637282
> I don't care at all
> spends over an hour writing essays about how much she doesn't care

No. 637297

>>637282
"annoyenced" -→ announced

"tour guild" -→ tour guide

"guild them around" -→ guide them…

"Paid guilded tours" -→ …guided tours

"fantacy" -→ fantasy

Although her spelling leaves much to be desired, it's amazing how her fluency in English pops right back when she's pissed off. The engrish routine is gone.

No. 637301

>>637268
Let's see proof you took a mahram on the trip with you and KM. You wouldn't want it to look like you went on holiday with him alone as a muslim woman, right? I'm sure your husband would be pissed that the world thinks you did that.

No. 637304

>>637283
Mira, you said you'd pay him back. In writing. He said the school money was a loan. In writing.

And she thinks she'll get away from immigration and get Paypal to pay off her debts because her name isn't Miranda Constable anymore. Uh, pretty sure your legal name, and social ID in Japan, was linked to the bank account you gave them. You won't be able to escape the debt, nor the fact that neither you nor your "husband" is Japanese, and so you are nothing but tourists who've long overstayed your welcome.

No. 637341

File: 1549430031725.png (116.88 KB, 1396x390, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 14.13.21.…)

Miranda on why she is not afraid of being prosecuted

No. 637342

File: 1549430063813.png (146.07 KB, 1420x456, スクリーンショット 2019-02-06 14.14.22.…)


No. 637360

Im still amazed by how she's (seem) fine and cool with everything wrong and all the lies she has done/said in her life, with that whole attitude of "nothing can touch me".

No. 637382

>>637360
She really thinks that if the past visa marriage is over that she's off the hook? She absolutely can be arrested and charged over a past fake visa marriage. You don't get let off from a crime simply because you yourself have moved on. She can move back to Canada and forget about Japan is about the only way to get out of an investigation.

No. 637401

Miranda PayPal have not refunded you any money. Show us proof!

No. 637405

>>637242
Is she really convinced that only a handful of people are creating numerous fake accounts to criticize her, or is it just a distraction tactic to fool what’s left of her fans? There are so many people who have followed her shenanigans this entire time and a good amount of those people actually are part of the Jvlogging community or have lived in Japan for just as long as she has. It’s not just Naruru, but many other people that have met her in real life or know people that have known her crazy ass. Word got around fast. I remember when she made it to 2ch, she also tried to downplay her negative online reputation by claiming the posters there were all foreigners or half Japanese. As if real Japanese didn’t hate her too. But she only made those claims after losing favor with the right wingers that she used to pander to.

No. 637411

>>637405
That's right! I remember that she used to be a right winger and had the support from Japanese people who hated China, North Korea, etc. Now she is spouting nonsense like Japan has many languages, Japan belongs to the Ainu, etc. and pissed off all her Japanese supporters.

No. 637554

>>637405
>Is she really convinced that only a handful of people are creating numerous fake accounts to criticize her,

She is really that stupid. Funny thing is, thought it's already happened several times, she going to find out the meaning of the term "streisand effect"

No. 637585

>>637411
Remember when she went off at some guy in comments for talking about the weather in Tokyo (something like that), he couldn't do that because- Korean! Her dissonance about her own origins hit a peak there.

No. 637596

>>637411
She had a good few months of praise from 2ch when she was in her Japanese housewife Nihon ichiban phase. Then she broke the submissive act and went from admirer to obnoxious, self-appointed Japan expert and pissed them all off.

>>637554
She accused me of being Maguro a couple of times when she was obsessed with finding out who he was. And it was only because I was one of the many people who live in Japan and watched the whole sockpuppet drama unfold in real time. The thing is, not only was she on PULL and 2ch, she also posted(in her easily identifiable writing style) on 4chan, gaijinpot, Reddit and various Japan-related boards. She exposed herself to the part of the Internet that remembers everything, screenshots it. It’s like her screwed up brain doesn’t register that actions have consequences and the average person here doesn’t struggle to find and collect information. We can often do it over a lunch break while she obsesses for days and barely sleeps because someone called her Miranda.

No. 637631

File: 1549507605896.png (111.21 KB, 1080x988, 20190207_094318.png)

Can please help and back me up here? Does anyone have a screenshot of a comment from like 2014; where she did say something like her favorite country has always been Japan since birth or something. I tried talking to her, and she denied and claimed a comment in 2016 her fav country has been SA since birth on tiwtter.(Do not brag or announce having personal contact or interactions with a cow.)

No. 637632

Tbh,I'm pretty sure does not want to admit it.

No. 637634

File: 1549507877243.png (15.05 KB, 846x194, Mira_is_japanese.png)

>>637631
Of all the places I could find something close was on encyclopedia dramatica. I'll continue looking though.

No. 637639

>>637631

What’s funny is, who the fuck cares?

No. 637643

File: 1549509299163.png (53.95 KB, 1009x745, part 1.png)

After Action Bastards upload and Miranda deletes her comment thread. Bambibot messages Miranda for AB on why she chickened out.

No. 637644

File: 1549509323820.png (34.16 KB, 962x446, part 2.png)


No. 637645

File: 1549509388848.png (42.22 KB, 1006x551, zWlWWjl.png)

>>637257
Continued response about PayPal.

No. 637647

>>637639
I was trying to prove a point to her. What a lyer she is. It doesn't hurt to try and get her to admit it, although it literally never works.

No. 637665


No. 637666

>>637643
Miranda always chickens out and deletes her comment threads on other videos when she can't handle the truth.

No. 637686

>>637665
I apologize.That was a typo.

No. 637772

'Fans who love her'? Even if there were fans who so-say 'love' her, she doesn't care about them at all. She's too lazy to upload good quality videos regularly and doesn't even give them what they want. And when they question her or give her constructive criticism, she's rude to them or blocks them. I actually left a comment before asking why she only responds to 'haters' and never replies to her (at the time) fans of her Japanese content. She didn't reply back, but hey.(5c. Do not brag or announce having personal contact or interactions with a cow.)

No. 637774

Also, I thought she said she wouldn't stop making videos about Japan, now they will continue to be all about Islam?
My favourite video back in the day was actually the one where she read Japanese books to study, I actually found that one interesting.

No. 637801

File: 1549571973749.png (35.88 KB, 1248x900, block.png)

>>637643

Bullshit

No. 637824


No. 637854

>>637801
Miranda, you lie about every little thing. Can you tell the truth about anything?

No. 638008

>>637854
It’s like that “The following statement is true. The preceding statement is false” mind puzzle lol

No. 638015

You sure are quiet Miranda, are you packing up your things ready to move back to Canada?

No. 638055

>>637643
Miranda, you are going to make only islamic videos? Since you are still uploading videos about Japan, I imagine that this is another one of your bullshit stories?

No. 638092

>>638055

She's too busy uploading extreme closeups of fabric and pretending to have a husband to worry about Youtube

No. 638094

File: 1549647871385.png (30.94 KB, 1022x289, suckit.png)

>>637643

Tough shit Miranda..

No. 638100

>>638094
That'd be funny if even Youtube didn't like Miranda lol

No. 638147

File: 1549666588319.png (300.37 KB, 1532x1012, スクリーンショット 2019-02-09 7.55.30.p…)

Miranda "was proudly Japanese from around 2013~2017 and prided on it", but she is still "more Japanese than Canadian"?

No. 638151

>>638147
"You need to learn English better because my words are very clear"
No, Miranda, your words are not clear. You always rant in an illogical manner and have poor grammar/spelling, so it is difficult to follow your train of thought.
Since you were refused citizenship, I imagine that you are still claiming to be "culturally" Japanese even though you don't really speak Japanese anymore (you admit almost only speaking English recently) and prioritize your religion in terms of fashion, food, lifestyle, values, etc.? What part of you is Japanese now?
"…I am not Saudi. I never stepped foot in a country…"
However, you claim to be an expert on Saudi and confidently deny any reports of human rights abuses since for some reason only you know the truth about everything that happens in Saudi?

No. 638152

>>638151
Tbh she’s right. She never said Japan was her favorite country.

No. 638153

>>638152
Gosh Miranda, I never knew you'd post as a sockpuppet anonymous here

No. 638160

>>638153
Just because I am pointing out the obvious doesn’t mean I am her.

No. 638168

>>638160

Yeah, she said it back on Punk Sudbury and 64Digits (which was owned by her boyfriend at the time..)

No. 638171

>>638168
Receipts?

No. 638172

>>638152
Miranda is only pulling this shit because she couldn't get a Japanese citizenship boohoo.

No. 638173

>>638172
She got denied for citizenship in 2017, those posts about her Saudi fetish are from 2016.

No. 638177

Despite being a Canadian expat with a recent Saudi fetish, the strange thing is that she is still claiming to be (culturally?) Japanese, when her only connection to Japan is that she still happens to live there because she can't get a visa to live in Saudi…

No. 638180

File: 1549672649703.png (87.72 KB, 1351x1210, received_577513852721029.png)

>>638152
How come she never mention Saudi Arabia during her days in Canada, but loves Japan and Africa. It's all fake that SA is her favourite since childhood.

No. 638181

>>638180
I remember this!
So many interesting nuggets…12 sexual partners at the age of 20? I wonder if her Saudi "husband" knows about that?

No. 638184

>>638171

see >>638180

annnnnd suck it!

No. 638186

>>638180
She also didn’t say she wants to live in Saudi Arabia before. Actually I swear she said she will never move there. Saudi Arabia doesn’t allow tourism anyways so nobody would be able to go without a spouse visa.

No. 638189

I am not trying to stick up for her but the posts she used to make about Saudi Arabia on her Twitter clearly showed she had an obsession with the place. I remember her wearing a burka in some I love saudi picture. She also posted Rip to some king who died. Everyone fought with her in the comments.

No. 638207

>>638189

So, conjure up these tweets/pics. Oh let me guess, they don’t exist anymore but you totally saw them and they’d exonerate her if only anyone else could see them?

That hasn’t worked the last 8000 times you tried it, but the fact that you still hang on to hope that it one day will amuses me to no end..

No. 638219

>>638207

The closest I could find to this phase is

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/246-kanadajin3-twitter/?page=66

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/13-kanadajin3-videos/?page=179



oh here we go! found it
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/246-kanadajin3-twitter/?page=66

There is no picture of it but its reference to her trying on the Niqab and showing it off. Then people told her she didn't need to wear it.

No. 638223

>>638219
I remember at that time she kept talking about UAE…what happened with that?

No. 638228

>>638223
She said UAE was close to Saudi and since it allows Canadians to enter without a visa she wanted to go there. She said it’s the closest to Saudi she was gonna get.

No. 638245

>>638147
Also i apologize for copying pasting. Forigve me, cuz i couldn't come up with something to fight back against her. I'm not strong in arguing against people, so as I said, please forgive me.

No. 638251

>>638219

Ok, showing that she wanted to go to the UAE and wear Muslim cosplay is not showing she had an obsession no anything else you claimed in your previous post.

No. 638255


No. 638257

https://img.youtube.com/vi/heghQWtUq-4/0.jpg

Link to a old thumb from a Doudemomira video explaining Saudi Arabia has been her favorite country since she was young and giving the same "globe" story.

No. 638259

This post is from when the trump "muslim ban" came into place and she protested it by changing all of her DPs to this image.

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2017_02/dumdum.jpg.815c76bc144e26eb2b5ff642183b16e0.jpg

No. 638260


No. 638264

Cool undated pics. What's your point?

No. 638265

>>638264
Most of the dates are in the URLs if not in the screen shot itself anon.

No. 638266

>>638255
This Twitter post is from January 2015. This is the earliest so far evidence that she loved Saudi Arabia.

No. 638267

Do not forget that most of the posts will never be found because remember PULL changed websites 3? times. Each time the old information was wiped out so we wont find any screen shots from 2014 because they were removed. Probably only very important screen shots about drama were saved and transferred over.

No. 638269

Mira got her videos on archive.org taken down. Hope no one downloaded them, Mira!

No. 638283

>>638269
Dont worry, plenty of people have them. We're used to Miranda deleting stuff left and right and pretend it never existed.

No. 638286

>>638180
Before the old videos on archive.org were removed, there was a Q&A video where she answered about places she wanted to visit . Africa, Thailand and I believe India were listed, but absolutely no mention of Saudi Arabia.

No. 638292

Why don't we all try and reupload the videos. Onto a website where it is impossible for her to even try and get a takedown request approved.

No. 638295

>>638292
To be honest, I think its stupid to re-upload them. It only makes us look like bullies to her fan base she has left. It give her an excuse to call us stalkers and HaRaSSinGU ME HeLPPU Miii. It also just makes her more popular because people come across those videos and do not know the drama behind her. Remember she gained thousands of subs with those videos. Her videos now are boring as fuck and nobody wants to watch her with Hijab on. Uploading the old videos only promotes her. Think of all the people who left because they were gone?

No. 638298

>>638295
Nice try.

>>638283
I think dailymotion ignores DMCAs. Comedy option is pornhub since Mira fucks the Japanese language hard enough.

No. 638299

>>638295
Nonsense. They are all videos that she created and put online herself to make money, so it is not bullying to reupload them again just because she considers them to be "hair porn" now.
Reupload!

No. 638300

>>638299
No it's not. I know that. I am saying that is how her stupid fans will view it.

No. 638301

I see her fans comment all the time on her videos getting triggered about the dislike bar and triggered how Rodi wont remove her videos. It only gives them more fuel for the fire.

No. 638302

>>638301
So? Let her muslim fans get triggered. Hopefully they'll wake up and see the truth about her someday

No. 638303

>>638302
I think it only promotes her. People stopped subbing once the content was gone. People unsub because the content is gone. People who used to watch her will only have a reason to keep her in their memory rather than forgetting her. If the immigration kicks in she will be out of Japan and have no content to upload anymore. She will become a nobody and forgotten.

No. 638304

File: 1549692511394.jpg (34.32 KB, 600x344, 1507743517710.jpg)

>>638301
Enjoy some old hair porn

No. 638311

File: 1549693149436.jpg (130.05 KB, 511x429, witch.thumb.jpg.e8a6bb60423206…)

>>638303
Don't be so triggered

No. 638313

>>638311
Oh dog, thanks for the incoming nightmare… (sorry, i mean "nightmear"!)

No. 638314

>>638311
lmao I vote this for the next thread pic

No. 638320

We all should. Hah, us the bullies? It is she who bullied and harrased a whole bunch of people. We all gave her so many chances to apologize and come clean. So let's all do what we can, and BREAK HER! We need to teach her about humility, the horrible consequences of lying and scamming. The onlynway we can really get through her,is if we make her learn things the very hard way. That is why I approve of reuploading the videos that she must be taught a very valuable lesson? That will scar her for life! These videos are the only pieces of evidence we can use against her for the claims that are total bs!! We all can agree this can't we?(autism)

No. 638328

File: 1549698267464.jpg (45.78 KB, 1000x584, bait.jpg)

>>638320
You have years of practice. How are you still so bad at trolling?

No. 638332

>>638320
Lmao. Don’t be dramatic. I don’t think she’s scared for life because her own videos she made get reuploaded.

No. 638333

She is a lost cause. She won’t ever learn.

No. 638335

>>638333
Unfortunately, I agree with you. We can only hope that she is deported or moves to Saudi and disappears from the internet.

No. 638337

>>638320
>WE WE WE

Why do you always do this? Embarrassing.

Anyway, why isn’t your super Muslim womb impregnated yet? I’m getting rather sick of you berated other women about not submitting to their predetermined gender roles as walking incubators and doormats. What the Hell are you waiting for? Is your Mini Muhammad also lacking in that department?

>>638333
I honestly hope that she gets jail time soon. She needs to continue her family tradition.

No. 638355

Hey Miranda do you realise if you block all your ‘haterz’ no one will be able to view your content because you will have blocked them all?
Your YouTube career has been ruined by your inability to behave like a normal human being, literally no one cares for your content. All we want to see is what fucked up thing you will do next

No. 638365

>>638355
Well, at least she'll have her few muslim supporters who literally write "Mashallah!" in every single comment…

No. 638368

>>638180
Her wanting to visit "Africa" actually cracks me up. I wonder why she wouldn't like to visit Europe, or maybe South America.

Very specific about Japan, tho, bless her little weeb heart.

No. 638371

>>638311
This is amazing. Another vote for next thread pic.

I guess this is some of her white furniture in the background, that blended in with the walls so the Japanese visa interviewer couldn't see it? (E.g., is it from around that time frame?)

No. 638382

>>638335

>Disappears off the internet


Nah, I want Mira to stay. Too many good laughs.
I hope she continues to leap on to the next nationality until there is none left to skin walk. I'm voting for African/Jamaican and a sudden Bob Marley way of talking.

No. 638399

>>638382
You're right…now that I think about it, I would like to see her Rasta phase…

No. 638418

She's going full Jihadi now. Also her "script" at the end says "youtube is a weapon". Sounds like a response video. That'll be good for some laughs.

Extra shocking is that she actually scripts and plans out videos and still ends up with the shit quality that she's know for.

No. 638421

>>638418
I don’t know what is so “jihadi” about wanting to kill a man who fucking slapped a baby in the face. Oh my god! What is that video? Why is that man slapping the baby?

No. 638422

>>638418
I don’t know what is so “jihadi” about wanting to kill a man who fucking slapped a baby in the face. Oh my god! What is that video? Why is that man slapping the baby?

No. 638436

>>638421
Good night, Miranda

No. 638437

>>638418
I don’t know what is so “jihadi” about wanting to kill a man who fucking slapped a baby in the face. Oh my god! What is that video? Why is that man slapping the baby?

No. 638452

>>638422
It’s a priest in France who was suspended for slapping a crying baby during a baptism.

No. 638453

>>638452
That’s it! Suspended? He fucking slapped a child?! He should be arrrsted. Mira is in the right, I would have killed him if he touched my kid.

No. 638455

>>638453
Miranda thought it was the fucking Pope. Christ that girl is stupid

No. 638456

>>638437

The parents didn’t seem to mind. They are standing right in front of him.

To use Miranda’s own logic against her “you’re not Catholic and you don’t live in France so you don’t have the right to criticize” (Miranda’s favorite dodge when people criticize Saudi or Islam)

No. 638467

>>638453
Miranda quit spamming the thread your just going to cause you and everyone a headache. MODS?! where you at? Looks like Miranda is losing her shit again.

No. 638475

She’s doing another one of those Q&A

No. 638490

is rodi going to make a video about Mira? I see a comment from 1 day ago in his dramajin video that says he will make three more videos

No. 638498

Can someone confirm if what rodi said was true or not? I want to know if it’s just a bs response or we can look forward to more tea

No. 638501

File: 1549753354079.jpeg (56.16 KB, 1519x540, 5FDDA9CD-3517-4A35-B32F-091A86…)


No. 638502

>>638501
Is he really going to make another video?

No. 638505

>>638502

That’s what he said, moron.

No. 638510

File: 1549756269014.jpeg (128.07 KB, 1440x670, 76E210F1-10DE-4A9C-9BCB-8248BF…)

Some last gasp hilarity followed by the end of her channel..

No. 638512

File: 1549756869585.png (204.61 KB, 1632x762, スクリーンショット 2019-02-10 8.58.08.p…)

>>638180
Miranda is "educated"?

No. 638513

>>638510
I know I'm stoked about her "islamic videos to combat corruption"

No. 638515

She didn't block me last time I left a question on her Q&A(5c. Do not brag or announce having personal contact or interactions with a cow.)

No. 638520

Corruption 101 by Miranda: you are all infidels

No. 638521

>>638498
Shut up, Miranda

No. 638523

File: 1549760198526.gif (984.69 KB, 500x282, 9975BF2F-F445-49B7-B0F1-BC5561…)


No. 638524

>>638521
I know. She is terrified about what Rodi might say.

No. 638535

>>638524
I’m not sure that she is afraid of what he’s going to say because as far as we know she has not met him since 2017. He doesn’t have any new info on her. Unless he has been lying about contacting her. Wish it was more in detail about when he’s planning on dropping the three videos.

No. 638540

>>638535

She’s still be trying to contact him. He would be able to confirm all of KM’s stuff, and probably even knows the name of her VISA husband

No. 638546

>>638540
How do you know? Where are the screenshots?

No. 638548

>>638540
To be fair it is actually KM who confirms Rodi's story, not the other way around. Rodi sent messages to Naruru saying he is "sure" "think so" about her being married to a Japanese man. If I am not mistaken I said he had never met him, never seen him, doesn't know anything about him. I don't know where the screenshots are of that conversation but I remember it being posted a few months ago. Rodi didn't have any details then so why would he have any details now?

No. 638550

We already know about Miranda's visa fraud, fake name, scamming, pious hypocrisy, and general shittiness as a person, so I wonder if there could actually be any milk left for Rodi to provide?

No. 638552

>>638550
Recycled shit for more views?

No. 638565

>>638510
How is making islamic videos supposed to fix her "stocker" problem?

No. 638578

what a pussy. Rodi said he is not making a video about her.

No. 638579

>>638578
Why would he want to be involved with her anymore?

No. 638583

>>638546

Because he said he’d only make more vids if she continued with her bullshit and hassling him.

She had KM keep trying to contact him several times after she said she was done with him.

Simple logic given Miranda’s history and standard operating procedures.

No. 638584

>>638579
Oh come on you were just so excited to see him spill some more milk and now no?

No. 638585

>>638578

Where?

No. 638598

>>638535
He still knows if/when/where she has committed the crime of a fake marriage for a visa.

No. 638655

Her husband seems nice.

No. 638656

>>638578
He's done with you, Miranda. Stop contacting him and fantasize him in your head

No. 638658

>>638655
Shut up, Miranda

No. 638659

>>638658
Fuck off noob. Sucks to be you not following her otherwise you would see the videos they posted.

No. 638661

>>638659
Not this nonsense again

No. 638668

>>638659
We should play a game and guess how many time Miranda used that excuse so far, must be way over a hundred tim already.

No. 638671

>>638659
Stop advertising yourself, Miranda(Hi cow)

No. 638722

>>638659
Come on Miranda, we're waiting for your islamic corruption videos!

No. 638733

Am I the only one following her on Instagram?

No. 638734

>>638733
Are you the fake husband? If you can see then share it or shut up

No. 638756

>>638733
WATCHA DOIN AT 3AM?

GO TO BED

No. 638775

>>638422

This hypocritical bitch only finds child abuse offensive when it is committed by other religions that isn't hers.

No. 638816

>>638775
Maybe she'll do a video on female genital mutilation.

No. 638829

File: 1549843427575.png (513.78 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20190211-070221.png)

Guys. Please back me up here
Did she say she graduated highschool in 2018? Is she joking right? Where is the proof that she did?

No. 638834

File: 1549844190001.png (358.92 KB, 1610x1150, スクリーンショット 2019-02-11 9.16.20.p…)

>>638829
Here's the full rant

No. 638836

>>638834
"If I would have paid the oweing money on library books and completed my 40 hours of community service I would have graduated high school same time everyone else did."
She didn't graduate because of overdue library books?!

No. 638840

>>638834
discribing
hireing
oweing

KEK miranda can't go to high school, she must graduate kindergarten first.

No. 638849

>>638834
Let's look at the definition of educated:
adjective
1.
having an education, esp a good one
2.
displaying culture, taste, and knowledge; cultivated
3.
having, or showing the results of, much education

Dropping out of high school and going to Bayyinah's online deobandi/wahhabist "univercity" does not qualify you to call yourself educated.

And yes, (unfortunately?) on the internet, all people judge your intelligence based on your spelling, grammar, and ability to make a logical argument.
If you spent just a few minutes to use spell/grammar check and edit your rants, it would be easier to take you more seriously.

No. 638856

>>638829
I think a couple threads ago she claimed she was working on getting a GED or whatever, and then going to "univercity". I'll try to dig up the posts if I'm remembering correctly.

e: yes, she claims she has a high school diploma, starts here >>512707

No. 638893

So how does that justify her, to being logically allowed to be a lecturer at a Japanese university?>>638856

No. 638894

>>638834

Wow, Miranda skipping out on money she owed. What a surprise.

No. 638895

>>638893
Where does she say she's a lecturer? Is that in one of her rants? Because ngl I don't read every single one. I'm just pointing out that the hs diploma happened ages ago when KM was still her white knight

No. 638899

>>638895
She showed pictures before of her giving a special lecture in a university (I guess about her "job" as a youtuber).

No. 638920

>>638899
That was some one-off thing. A diploma had nothing to do with that.

No. 638922

>>638895
There was an instagram pic of her giving a lecture to uni students at a uni. It was in her previous instagram account.

No. 638923

>>638920
I can't believe that she could scam the university into believing that she was a successful youtuber.

No. 638924

>>638923
Maybe they just wanted a native English speaker to speak to a class of English learners? Joke’s on them if they thought Miranda could teach anyone anything about English.

No. 638926

>>638924
But Miranda is so "educated" that she doesn't even need to go to school.

No. 638929

>>638834
The quantity of bullshit in that post is amazing, even more so if she believe it….

No. 638933

>>638834
>It has nothing to do with your actual ability to retain information or how much information you know.

If Mira misspells common words every other sentence or still does not have a decent understanding of English grammar then her actual ability to retain information is obviously quite low.

>>638840
Also:
“cooperate lader” - corporate ladder

She only read Benjamin Franklin’s Wikipedia up until the part where he ended his formal education at 10. The article goes on to say
>He worked for his father for a time, and at 12 he became an apprentice to his brother James, a printer, who taught Ben the printing trade. When Ben was 15, James founded The New-England Courant, which was the first truly independent newspaper in the colonies.

He was not locked in a room by himself, surrounded by random books and his iPhone! Does she not understand that apprenticeship and trade schools are an extension of traditional education and she has not indulged in either? Franklin also built his knowledge by constant interaction with other intellectuals and depended on their critiques to improve himself. Not only that, but prior to the age of 10, Benjamin Franklin was recognized as extremely gifted and the top of his class. Mira cannot day the same about herself.

Also, is the man back in Canada that she is referring to her ex-boyfriend? A homeschooled teen coding games and working in IT is not extraordinary or unusual. Sure, you can make a living and be happy but how does this show they are educated? I don’t understand her comparison.

>>638923
It’s likely she didn’t need to. The pictures were posted here already and we can see that it was just a very small classroom where she gave her presentation. It was not a full-scale lecture or big event. It was no different than any other guest speaker stopping by, like a local police officer or librarian telling children about their job. She was probably invited by a friend or “husband” who attends school there.

No. 638934

>>638933
Still, I feel bad for the students having to listen to her presentation in terrible English or even worse Japanese about the secrets to (NOT) being successful on youtube or some islamic bullshit.

No. 638954

Does anyone still have any of the deleted archive videos downloaded? I didn't get the chance and i wanted to use them against her for her past statements filled with contradicitons.

No. 638958

>>638954
You will have to be more precise then that since you can find such things in every single one of her videos, in most of her tweets, in all her youtube comments and so on so on.

No. 638967


No. 639016

She graduated in 2018, she's 19 or 20 years old today.

Nice job trolling, Miranda. You seriously need alcohol.

No. 639085

>>638510

When you dropping this video Miranda? Can't wait to see the mastershit piece

No. 639348

>>638510
Everyday she's heading toward radical islam more and more, it's entertaining to watch.

I cant wait for that video! About how Islam is ze best thing ever, that everyone should be like her and fighting all that corruption (lolwat?)! You go girl! /s

No. 639373

>>636374
I'm not a "newfag," and you're a retard.

No. 639385

>>639373
Calm the fuck down

No. 639397

File: 1549994505021.png (1.86 MB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20190212-171052.png)

Ha! Miranda acts like that's a hard thing to do and doesn't take like 2 mins.

But given her lack of intelligence, it probably is hard for her.

No. 639410

>>639397
The only way she would know something like that is because she lurks here, which she always denies. Her trolling has gotten sloppy lately, I think she's starting to lose it.

No. 639446

>>639410
i'd lose it too if i were 10k+ in the hole with a huge multinational company.

No. 639523

File: 1550016831240.png (288.31 KB, 1626x954, スクリーンショット 2019-02-13 9.13.21.p…)

Rant about Miranda's "education"

No. 639547

>>639523
Certificates? If being a certified lying visa hopping scamming slut is a certificate, then Miranda is overqualified.

No. 639550

File: 1550018990913.jpeg (18.56 KB, 276x183, 298E2CD0-0F93-4458-8D4E-BBD284…)

>>639523
>me own words

No. 639555

>>639523
"You are rambling son"

Miranda, have you ever heard of "the pot calling the kettle black"? Look it up,

No. 639556

>>639523
>at least I can read
>I don't care about spelling

Better hope that mystery husband can keep you in fake brand name clothing then because you'll never make above a waitress.

No. 639563

File: 1550020641472.jpg (96.23 KB, 1024x738, nvadpsy4v3g21.jpg)

A valentine from our friends at r/japancirclejerk

No. 639708

File: 1550060227885.png (268.52 KB, 1626x1230, スクリーンショット 2019-02-13 21.15.50.…)

Miranda explains that she has always loved Saudi and calls someone "uneducated" for speaking the truth about Saudi

No. 639709

File: 1550060622886.png (226 KB, 1636x810, スクリーンショット 2019-02-13 21.21.53.…)

Miranda explains that muslims are the same everywhere in the world and there are no cultural differences…

…but don't get her started on Shias, or she will flip the fuck out!

No. 639711

File: 1550060688457.png (154.41 KB, 1560x804, スクリーンショット 2019-02-13 21.24.36.…)

Japan is better for Muslims than Canada?

No. 639722

>>639711
Is Japan really better for her? or is she a lazy bitch who is too scared to go to saudi for real?

No. 639725

>>639722
Japan is better for her because she gets more attention for being a white girl in hijab. In most large cities in Canada, that’s a yawn.

No. 639727

Does she not know that muslim women aren't forbidden to wear make up? Why does she insist on being ugly?

No. 639753

>>639709
If muslims are the same everywhere to her than what does she have to say about ISIS? They pray/worship Allah also
…..

No. 639757

>>639753
The funny thing is that when called out on her bullshit by other muslims, she always says stuff like "Only Allah knows my heart!" or "How dare you question my faith!"

But she has ranted many times that the following are not "true" muslims: shias, sufis, isis, liberal muslims, gay muslims, muslims who are not wahhabist, etc.

No. 639939

File: 1550121067039.jpeg (502.35 KB, 741x1286, D4B34BC0-1AC5-4B41-985C-5EF68A…)

Oh the irony, was looking for a specific drama related video and the search put Miranda at the stop. Not sure if I’m shocked or sad.

No. 639962

>>639939
It's true…YouTube does show a lot of videos about kanadajin3 if you type in "jvlog drama".

No. 639963

>>639939
She's been featured on a bunch of Jvlogger channels for drama so that's probably why Youtube thinks that's what you want. Off the top of my head Sharla, GimmeaFlakeMan, Rodi, Rachel and Jun, Naruru, and Bambi have made drama vlogs. I think PDR is the only Jvlogger that hasn't touched her.

No. 639973

>>639963
He's made a few digs at her in some past videos (can't remember the specific ones).

No. 639986

>>639963

I don't remember Naruru making a vlog

No. 640031

>>638510

Figured she'd be too chicken-shit to ever do change her channel to radical Islam.

She knows it will kill it, and her ego won't let her.

No. 640055

File: 1550170512170.jpg (46.66 KB, 497x246, K3_youtube_post.jpg)

>>640031

Well, she's been lurking..

Who wants to take bets she (if she ever post the video) will make the suicide claims but provide no evidence of which "site" supposedly did it or who the supposed suicides were?

Standard Miranda procedure, make a claim and provide no proof..

No. 640061

Hey Miranda did your ‘husband’ buy you any fake LV stuff for valentines?

No. 640077

>>640055

Hey guy Miranda is using the death of people to make herself feel better and be a victim. What will she not do? That's the question at this point.

Also, five bucks she won't mention PULL and lolcow but if she does she just ratted herself out ha.

No. 640104

>>640055
"Websites that bully me"?
Miranda, calling out the lies that you tell your followers and exposing your hypocrisy and fraud/scamming with evidence is not bullying.

No. 640151

>>640055
Fucked up how she is using the deaths of people for sympathy, however I'm curious to know which two people she is referring too or if it's another made up story.

No. 640169

>>640151
Did PULL kill anyone? There has only been Kadee here afaik and she died of a heroin overdose (she was secretly a junkie). Miranda will be reaching to say the least.

No. 640170

>>640151
Im wondering the same thing… Sure some people ended having problem in life regarding their actions on website like this one or kiwifarm, but to commit suicide? I must not have been around long enough to know anything about that.

No. 640171

>>640169
can also confirm since I lurked hard then. Kaydee was an addict/munchie who always had to make shit up for a fix.If we're talking about Blade she died from an overdose after she was caught with drugs and went to prison.

No. 640175

>>640151
She probably means Kiwifarms. I think one was Julie Terryberry, but she was severely mentally ill, neglected by her family and being taken advantage of by a scumbag. The farms didn't push her to kill herself, a lot of posters in her thread tried to get her to improve herself.

>>640171
Oh yeah, Kaydee too. A junkie who ODed, again not the farms fault.

No. 640178

>>640175
>>640171
>>640169
>>640151
The deaths of Kaydee and Blade were in no way influenced or caused by lolcow or any other gossip websites. Terryberry's death was probably at least moderately influenced by KF, but lolcow had nothing to do with it.

I wonder how she came to this conclusion. Is someone feeding her "information"? As far as I know there's no website that consolidates info about the deaths of people who were the target of gossip forums, and you'd have to spend a lot of time picking through KF, lolcow, PULL, etc. in order to know precisely who's died, or talk to somebody who spends enough time on places like these to know who's died (as well as being unhinged enough to attribute what is probably the kaycee death to gossip sites). It seems like she's either obsessively combing the forums or is in contact with somebody giving her bad info.

No. 640186

>>640178
She posts here regularly both in her own threads and possibly the threads of other J-vloggers, plus she's incredibly stupid.
Don't be surprised if lolcow kills is a conclusion her inbred brain came to on its own.

No. 640225

Miranda when will you learn that what you read here about yourself isn’t bullying, it’s comments on the shitty things YOU do. When will you learn that your actions have consequences?
I can’t wait for you to drop your propaganda video about how non Muslims are corrupt

No. 640253

>>640055
“Every time I do something despicable or create hundreds of sock puppets to troll, I am held accountable for it!”

You can tell how much she cares about the two victims by the way she didn’t bother to learn their names.

She’s such of fucking asshole. Let’s not forget how she LAUGHED at and insulted Unrested when he tried to reach out to her after another one of her suicide threats. Remember: according to Mira, threatening to kill yourself numerous times doesn’t mean you are depressed! She says it’s normal to be considering death one day then perfectly fine the next and you are an idiot that deserves to be mocked for suggesting she needs to see a counselor for depression or other mental illness!

>>640151
I know Kiwi Farms was blamed for driving Chloe Sagal to self-immolation due to the Twitter trans immediately making the accusations. But of course, not only was Chloe severely mentally ill and involved in nonstop drama in their personal circle, but it turns out they explicitly stated that they were killing themself in political protest.

No. 640254

>>640225
If her video is too much propaganda it could end up with a youtube strike, which would only give her more fuel… that would be glorious!

No. 640260

Come on Miranada, hurry up and give us more wahhabist propaganda that you copied from Bayyinah TV!

No. 640296

>>640186
She has to either be lurking lolcow pretty hard or reading KF meta if she knew about Blade or Terryberry.

No. 640298

>>640296
Judging by how nobody here ever talked about that specific subject and she start to talk about it out of the blue, im guessing she checked the meta thread to fish for "idea".

No. 640304

Pre-Emptive responsive about her trying to get sympathy from other peoples suicides. Plus she's apparently been on a copyright/privacy claim binge

No. 640307

>>640304
This is really good. He did a great job. Miranda, go get help. You have gone a new low using the death's of people you don't even know. Go ahead. Make your video. Post it up. It'll just show how horrible and disgusting of a person you are.

You say you're religious and believe in a higher power, but your actions are going to put you in hell. I doubt the devil would even take you if I'm going to be honest. You are sick Miranda and you need help. Dear God do you need help woman.

No. 640320

>>640304
This is great.

Do your worst Miranda, I love seeing you fail repeatedly

No. 640326

Did she succeed in taking AB's video taken down? I'm aware that most of the archive shit is gone and also hoping someone managed to download it. I would recommend Dailymotion since they never seem to remove stuff.

No. 640339

>>640326

Yes. She got a privacy complaint. Currently appealing it, but check around.

Cut off the head of a hydra, two more grow in it's place.

No. 640340


No. 640342

>>640339
Curious to know how she managed to strike a privacy claim when the people that leaked it were originally the people she pissed off. Not to mention she asked certain people to sockpuppet for her.

No. 640381

File: 1550266291680.jpg (659.9 KB, 1080x2340, Screenshot_20190215-153016.jpg)

>>640340
Decided to check out that link but guess who strikes again. Still using that name Miranda Constable?

No. 640384

>>640381
lmao it's 3 AM in Japan, Mira is such a pathetic bitch. Do you have your husband's permission to be on troll forums in the middle of the night?

No. 640386

>>640384
It’s 6am so she clearly hasn’t been to bed

Hurry up and release your stupid video randa

No. 640415


No. 640425

You want to play games Miranda?

Ok. Here's my entire archive. Anyone feel free to download anything here for whatever.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jICplCep1Gtx7rVkBKVSyJjZSrkQOe82?usp=sharing

No. 640454

>>640425
Amazing! So much good stuff here…I don't know where to start…

No. 640457

>>640425
She’s just going to copyright claim your account and it could end up getting your whole account taken down. Not worth it.

No. 640459

>>640425
Yeah, make sure that you have all the files saved just in case

No. 640470

I like the new format. Talking and text. She can not claim copyright on that style. She also can’t claim privacy.

No. 640496

You know I just realized something. If Miranda is up all night on lolcow and PULL, doesn't that mean she's neglecting her wifely duties? Because we all know she's online 24/7 so…like…isn't she being a bad wife from her standards?

No. 640504

>>640459
I do.. several places

No. 640513

>>640425
Got any of her videos of her partially naked? Think that will trigger her perhaps?

No. 640514

>>640513
Stop trying to bait us. We are not going to upload more videos to allow her to get it taken down.

No. 640516

>>640514
It's fine. We all can just share it through google drive

No. 640527

File: 1550288192783.jpeg (43.73 KB, 512x384, FAFE195A-B3E0-4135-BB92-B3DE18…)


No. 640528

>>640513
The only videos of you partially naked are the ones you put out there yourself and wanted people to see.

No. 640531

>>640298
Were there any meta threads on lolcow that discussed the deaths of cows? If there were then it would definitely have been made apparent in them that lolcow didn't factor into any deaths.
>>640384
She has nothing to do with her life beyond doing her daily prayers and making shitty videos; it's no wonder that her sleep schedule is fucked.

No. 640538

>>640531
Well, there's nothing for her to do all day since she can't leave the house without her husband.

No. 640539

>>640531
>She has nothing to do with her life beyond doing her daily prayers and making shitty videos;

She, apparently, can’t even make shitty videos anymore. She started talking about this new video of hers about 2 weeks ago and still hasn’t got off her lazy ass to upload it.

No. 640551

AB can you see her Instagram? Please can you upload the pictures she posts for those who do not have access.

No. 640554

>>640538
She’s always talking about how a good wife must be cooking, cleaning and taking care of babies all day. Attentive mothers and housewives are keen to their husband and children’s schedules, so they will frame their own sleeping and waking schedules around the times they can be available to their family. Going to sleep after kids and husband are ready for bed. Waking up before everyone in the morning to make breakfast and start daily chores. Very busy and exhausting. Yet admittedly, she sleeps in all the time and lets garbage pile up in her kitchen. She is up all night on these forums and searching for dirt on herself online while endlessly arguing with people. Then, she will decide to have a live show at odd hours, disgustingly munching on nuts or fruit in a dead silent, lifeless room. No husband in sight.

For someone who doesn’t work and doesn’t thoroughly clean or do chores like a normal person, she should have be spending her time creating and editing exceptional videos, right? Oh, wait…

I’m almost convinced that nowadays she just had food delivered to her home while she sits in a closet, surrounded by computers and phones all day. There is a piss pot and rag in the corner and Sanrio calendar on the wall to remind her of the passing time.

No. 640584

>>640425
That's a very good start! Now to find the remaining videos not in that archive!

(Damn, that's like 15 go of data to download!)

No. 640643

Can you hurry up and post your video, I have popcorn waiting

No. 640648

I never thought it takes you a week to edit a video. Big YouTubers can do it in a day.

No. 640650

>>640648
Hey, don't blame Miranda…after all, she's busy with…work? No. Chores? No. Taking care of her "husband"? No. Trolling here and writing long rants in response to every comment that she doesn't like? Yes.

No. 640652

>>640650
And obsessively searching for videos to try and flag

No. 640656

File: 1550334103543.jpeg (337.86 KB, 1440x2560, BAC3A758-1223-48B5-AD02-317623…)

She’ll be “using Islam to fight corruption”.

This will be a whole new level of train wreck.

No. 640657

File: 1550334187971.png (426.37 KB, 528x701, 60844EB2-3A5A-43CA-A1B9-71B35C…)

>>640656

Trumpet fan fare. Oh, that’s right, no music allowed.

No. 640673

Who has access to her Instagram? Someone used to post a lot…did they get caught ?

No. 640674

Whoever had access, next time she does a q&a can you ask her why she uses music in her videos if it is haram

No. 640687

File: 1550346860323.jpg (1.15 MB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20190216-205205.jpg)

Ehh Instagram's just been boring. She's been talking a lot about her upcoming video and delaying it periodically. Theyve had more q&as and they've done stuff like doodle together what ppl ask

No. 640692

>>640687
We are counting on you to post this because she won’t accept my account. Put it on “send notifications” for story and for picture posts and upload them here. She can’t copyright strike anything if the posts stay on here.

No. 640882

Omg it is so boring without any updates…(then dont bump the thread)

No. 640892

>>640657
Someone should shoop Miranda's face in this picture.

No. 640908

>>640882
We're all waiting for her islamic corruption video!

No. 640974

File: 1550394849619.jpg (603.23 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20190217-100959.jpg)

>>640692
uh no

But she went on a massive rant about Saudi again. Towards the end she asked her hubaad his opinion and tries to coax him into giving his REAL opinion because he's "not in Saudi right now" (as if that makes a difference to them if they find out he's trashing the country)

No. 640975

File: 1550394873112.jpg (985.79 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20190217-100946.jpg)


No. 640976

File: 1550394975328.jpg (758.85 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20190126-173241.jpg)


No. 640990

How many different people can see her posts? It doesn’t tell you when you screen shot something?

No. 640996

Do you not think if she was posting the admin would have exposed it by now like with Dasha and Kiki? She’s been genuinely exposed for like sock puppets and things multiple times before so she’s obviously not very good at it, and the mods are obviously aware of these posts as they’re very (too) active in this thread - basically every other post has red text on it. I feel like it’s just someone who gets off on posting obvious, cartoonish bait pretending to be Mira and people are for some reason just taking it at face value

No. 640999

I am 99.99% sure if Miranda posts this video it is going to be the end of what little Youtube career she has left. When/If she posts the video someone needs to download it because when it gets backlash she is going to probs delete it like he does everything else.

No. 641000

>>640999
I don't know about that…now all of her (small group of followers) are muslims who are not native speakers of English…they'll probably all write "Mashallah!" in the comments and Miranda will delete any criticism as usual.

No. 641002

>>641000
Ugh that's true. That's going to be really annoying to read. Sometimes I wonder if those commentators are just Miranda sock puppeting.

No. 641003

>>640996
This sounds like something Miranda would say

No. 641007

>>640996
Your brand of stupid is amazing. Ofc it’s Miranda. She has a sockpuppeting addiction going back many years. Shes been caught red-handed a million times over.

No idea why the mods don’t mark her posts. Maybe because she hasn’t broken any rules I guess?

No. 641009

>>641007
Just remember, if the person misuses the word "whom" and has terrible spelling, it's Miranda.

No. 641010

>>640055
Kiki mentioned these two in a very old thread back when she was having a twitter meltdown. To my knowledge it’s the only thread where they were both mentioned in regards to lolcow. Sooo is Miranda up at night reading years old threads of other cows?

No. 641026

>>641010
Apparently that's her wifely duties. Staying up reading threads to benefit from other people's deaths.

No. 641048

>>641003
>>641007
>>641009
If you’ve ever heard Miranda type or speak it doesn’t sound like something she’d say at all in the slightest? And I used whom nowhere in my post? This is what I’m talking about honestly. I don’t understand why anyone would think I’m Miranda after that post. I know her addiction with sock puppet accounts goes way back - I literally mentioned it in my post. However, posting in your own thread pretending not to be yourself is obviously against the rules and we’ve been having these posts from ‘Mira’ for years at this point so I was just pointing out the fact that they’ve not been marked is odd. It’s really not that unbelievable that someone on an anonymous forum would pretend to be the cow. I feel like us constantly giving them attention is just encouraging it and the mods or admin should just conclusively say if it is or isn’t Mira

No. 641068

Congrats on graduating high school.

I don't get why you did though, you're a muslim housewife.

You just exist to cook and make babies, isn't that right Miranda?

No. 641085

>>641048
For multiple reason they wont do it.
The main one is probably she's not a big drama queen like others are. If i had to say, we're maybe what… let say max 50 persons over the last year on her threads, maybe 10-15 on pull and that's it. Not worth their time to try to flag every post she makes.

You can always ask the admins/mods if they want to do it, but im pretty sure they'll say no.

No. 641094

>>641048
Given her long history of puppets and her obsessive nature, I don't think it is a question whether or not she posts here because of course she does.
I do think it is odd that admin hasn't outed her … But then, I think it is also odd that both previous and current staff just seem to ignore most of the shit in this thread. This gets more 'hi cow' per acre than any other thread by a mile, and a lot of tipping / touching the shit besides.

No. 641115

>>641094
Imo, I think the admins don't care so much because it's so obvious when Mira's posting here. How many of the "who has access to her Instagram? Did they get caught?" comments in the past few days do you think are her? Plus unlike some other cows she's pretty harmless, aside from scamming money out of horny idiots.

No. 641131

I don’t follow her. She won’t accept my request. Her followers keeps dropping. Maybe it’s people leaving because the Islamic stuff she posts but I have no clue what is going on that is why I am asking

No. 641170

So her 'husband' exists? If so, then why hasn't he seen for the opportunist she really is?

No. 641173

I'm thinking there's a possibly she may end up dead in an instant the longer she stays with her 'husband'

No. 641183

>>641115
This. Mira is the main source of shitposting and amusement in this thread. They let her go at it - or at least the last admin was ok with doing that.

>>641170
He's probably a bit naive or slow on the uptake. She chooses her marks well.

No. 641193

File: 1550457379906.png (3.98 MB, 1242x2208, DBDD61A5-5E4F-480E-A600-A5D5DA…)


No. 641199

>>641193
lmao girl is delusional. Mira thrives on bullies. No one else gives a damn about her. Besides, what would she do with all her spare time if she wasn't making sock puppet accounts/posts all day and night?

No. 641200

File: 1550457946506.jpeg (562.59 KB, 1242x1783, 7D49B326-7089-4583-9C32-EAC606…)

This was from her niqab photo on instagram. When a Muslim calls her out, of course she deletes it.

No. 641211

>>641200
The user name is still visible. The account honestly seems fake. It isn’t even following her either. How did someone who is not following her comment? I am confused. Where did you find this post if she deleted it?

No. 641213

>>641211
I’m same poster just adding. I am shocked at this mans comment. I hate to side with her but who does he think he is telling a woman what to do with her life? Why does she have to get off social media if she chooses to be a Muslim woman who covers her face? That plays into the oppressed woman stereotype that I dispise. He seemed just like a sexist pig.

No. 641219

>>641213
lmao fuck off. he's obviously telling her the internet is fucking her up. god why are so many people ITT paint eating retards?

No. 641230

>>641219
How so?
He goes on about covering herself and saying she should delete her social media if she wants to do such. He is feeding into the stigma that Muslim women who cover themselves should basically just not be seen ever in social media. It’s not the first time I have seen someone comment like that. I remember someone left a comment insulting her husband saying he shouldn’t allow a Muslim woman to use social media.

No. 641273

>>641230
not what he said at all, he's telling her that conservative muslims shouldn't be airing their dirty laundry all over the internet like bitchy reality stars.

No. 641290

>>641230
Looks to me like he’s just saying that she’s giving muslims a bad name because of her overall shit personality.

No. 641296

>>641290
That’s not the way I see it. This guy chose to comment that on her picture where she covers her face rather than any other picture.

No. 641303

>>641230
>…she should delete her social media if she wants to do such.

You sure have a distinct way of using “such” in your sentences. Every time you shit post, I can almost certainly zero in on at least one sentence of yours incorporating that familiar odd note. For example, here >>634881:
>You can get a passport at the embassy in Japan, you do not have to return home to get such.
and here >>634911
>Canada doesn’t require such to register marriage with city hall.

I should develop a primer of identifying Mira-isms beyond terrible grammar and spelling…

It’s a nice, sunny day here in Chiba-ken. Why are you here with the “bullies” when you could be out airing out your abaya while your husband researches internships in Canada? Why are you on here pretending take a FEMINIST stance so you can unnecessarily attack a Muslim man who wrote nothing offensive? It’s plain as day that he, who is probably a lifelong Muslim, was actually being kind to you and he’s concerned about the stark contrast between your physical modesty and the way you overexpose yourself online. He’s pointing out how your hypocrisy and misunderstanding of modesty are harmful to you. Modesty is not only how you dress but how you conduct yourself.

>>641296
If you are going as far as to wear niqab, it’s not just your body but a reflection of devotion. Not just a fashion statement or a way to cover up on those bad skin days. Look at every Niqabi Youtuber. They do not behave like antagonistic boors! It goes beyond dress code. They are also consistent about their motive to wear niqab. If you are Wahhabi, the most Muslim of Muslims, and you have no job, there is nothing preventing you from being full-time niqabi.

No. 641325

File: 1550488037220.jpg (141.5 KB, 1080x909, Screenshot_20190217-180357_You…)

This is from yesterday.

No. 641326

File: 1550488101922.jpg (451.1 KB, 1080x1916, Screenshot_20190218-084147_You…)

Saw this today. Long rambling incoming.

No. 641327

File: 1550488129037.jpg (413.59 KB, 1080x1787, Screenshot_20190218-084153_You…)

2

No. 641328

File: 1550488254514.jpg (432.33 KB, 1080x1782, Screenshot_20190218-084200_You…)

3

No. 641329

File: 1550488417678.jpg (165.46 KB, 1080x929, Screenshot_20190218-084211_You…)

4

No. 641333

>>641325
What is she exposing? Does she even know the meaning of the word?

That thumbnail is amazing, I think you should use it miranda /s

No. 641338

>>641333

I think she means "exposé", like a presentation? Doesn't make much more sense though.

No. 641351

File: 1550497210444.jpg (92.63 KB, 740x591, 2.JPG)


No. 641358

>>641338
If she meant it in the french version of the word, then it's not about exposing anything but instead doing a speech about what ever subject based on whatever she has read online.

>>641193
She should totally use that thumbnail.
Islam/muslim, check.
Gun, check.
Firing at yourself, check.
Including Youtube in the thumbnail, check.

Yep, should totally use it! That will be the fastest youtube strike she'll ever get, she wont even see it coming!

(And im serious, she should use it, there was no sarcasm in what i typed)

No. 641359

>>641326
>>641327
>>641329

What the fuck is she smoking? Not only is this manic rambling, none of her examples of these “false statements” have ever been uttered on any forum that discusses her. Is she deliberately creating imaginary exchanges and gossip to deter her followers from finding out the truth? Everyone knows the main subjects discussed about Mira Ann Constable Inoue Nagayama kanadajin3 are: VISA FRAUD, SOCK PUPPETS, FAKE MARRIAGE, FINANCIAL FRAUD and her PERSONALITY DISORDER.

>>641351
Funny how every “sin” she has listed is something she is guilty of.

No. 641366

Mira and her husbands opinion on Absher App from her IG story

https://instaud.io/3jOC

No. 641372

>>641366
Was she totally baked when she recorded this? Sure sounds that way.

No. 641379

>>641328
“Nor does shopping make you such”
Haha the anon above was spot on about her usage of the word such giving her away haha
I feel like she goes through phases of using random new words that she picks up.
Also, in that recording where shes talking about the app, when she “husband” talks, this is just my opinion but it sounds like mira using an editing app on her own voice while shes trying to speak in yet another weird accent. So creepy

No. 641396

>>641366

That guy has little to no accent. And the way he talks. He wasn't raised in Saudi Arabia. He maybe of "Saudi ancestry" but he grew up elsewhere.

No. 641400

>>641366
So at least we have a voice now.
I dont think she's using a voice changer because she'd have to edit the sound file to overlap both voice and doing that when you are not an exper leaves weird cut/gap/sounds which doesnt seems to be the case in here.

All im going to say about that guy's english is decently good and most saudi man i've listened too dont have such good english or when they do they have a very noticable accent. That guys does not have a big accent…. im guessing he's not raised in SA.

No. 641428

>>641193
What are the opinions on it?

No. 641440

>>641366
Basically it's a long rant about how the new Saudi government's application is probably tracking users, but she is ok with that because spouses should always be tracking each other?

No. 641441

>>641396
Sounds like a standard North American accent…I have taught Saudi people English before, and they tend to have a thick accent, so I wonder if had lived in Canada for a long time…

No. 641444

>>641441
She said somewhere her husband is a fluent English speaker.

No. 641447

>>641444
The question is why/how is he a fluent English speaker and why is he studying Japanese in Japan now?

No. 641452

>>641447
If he married an English speaker it’s obviously because he likes English. Not everyone from there speaks fluent English? I thought those people were.

No. 641476

>>641444
Well, that makes one of them then.

No. 641514

How do I join the discord?

No. 641519

>>641514
Yeah no one will bite that bait

No. 641522

>>641519
Common you think Mira would wait till now? I don’t use PULL, it’s too PC for my likings. Personally I don’t see the point of hiding stuff from the public.

No. 641525

File: 1550529254845.png (157.54 KB, 500x285, VAeA885.png)

>>641522
>Common
Try again or, better yet, go to sleep.

No. 641535

>>641525
It’s 6pm

No. 641540

File: 1550530933316.png (2.36 MB, 1242x2208, C0ABB5DC-E98A-45EA-8D4B-1C4B27…)


No. 641543

>>641444
Then why was her first Instagram “husband Q&A” in stereotypical broken English?

(I know it was bec her pretending to be him but just pointing out another inconsistency in her story)

>>641540
Even with the facial hair, he looks like a woman or young boy. Gee, Mira. No wonder you defend pedophilia so fervently. Husband #3 hasn’t completed puberty!

No. 641549

>>641540
Does the picture move or something?

No. 641566

File: 1550534306935.jpeg (4.63 KB, 200x203, 936A4C5F-E2A8-480F-A0D9-211907…)


No. 641569

File: 1550534686865.jpeg (7.89 KB, 300x180, 9A274F75-CB3E-47D8-B7A1-93D84B…)

>>641540

Fuck, he’s not just Fish lipped, he’s a straight up blob fish

No. 641587

>>641366
Mira ranting about things she knows nothing about, AGAIN. She's never set foot in Saudi Arabia but she spends 6 minutes explaining what it's like there.

To chime in on theories, I think the Saudi husband has a slight foreign accent. He may have been born in Saudi Arabia but he grew up in north America.

No. 641588

>>641549
Nope, it was a picture

No. 641591

>>641588
Was? She deleted?

No. 641594

>>641591
It’s still on her Instagram, now she’s posting more pics of him in Snapchat filters

No. 641595

File: 1550538391592.jpeg (508.24 KB, 1242x2208, 44A0DD6D-75ED-4303-9507-8A3399…)


No. 641596

File: 1550538431333.jpeg (199.52 KB, 1242x2208, 38D957A1-CA38-49BF-A78D-8D3499…)


No. 641601

So this husband is fluent in English, a weeaboo and very Westernized? Then why is she getting off on this traditional Stone Age Wahhabist Muslim shtick?

I still can’t over how her attempt to erase her controversial past and start over with a new life by becoming Muslim actually made her worse than ever before. Like absolutely NO improvement in personality, reputation or YouTube channel content. She only got a new audience of robots. All the conversion did was amplify her negative qualities to 11 and solidify the justification of every criticism against her. Can anyone name a single positive change in her online persona or message? The only thing I think of is that she eats more fruit. That’s literally it.

No. 641608

>>641595
Looks like Miranda in a fake beard

No. 641753

>>641366
Late but he sounds asian to me, and has learned 'American English'. The way he says 'saudi arabia' sounds almost Indian.

No. 641754

>>641608
very much so, hey. the moustache looks fake af and "he" is suddenly white

No. 641757

Why does she keep distorting the pictures? What are you hiding Mira? Let's see him in all his glory. Or…is there a reason you won't?

No. 641763

>>641753
>almost Indian

Or… how about Pakistani? That is a lot more believable, given their population in Japan. And closer to Rodi…

>>641757
He must be ashamed to be seen with her. But will endure the rest of this ride to get to Canada.

No. 641769

>>635356
I'm just curious as to what brought a Saudi national to Japan. Unless he is there to spread his belief as a Muslim missionary of sorts, it seems a bit odd.
Even more odd is this rando Saudi just happens to speak fluent English and Japanese… and is settling for a twice divorced recent convert? Let's not forget his father set it up on a business flight with Miranda?
Stranger things have happened, but all the parts of this make the whole story suspect as fuck.

No. 641775

>>641769
The problem with Miranda is that she lies about everything to everyone. I don't think we're going to know the whole truth until a few years in the future when she's either trying to escape from Saudi or her "husband" realizes the truth and turns on her like everyone else that was previously close to her has done.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]