[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]

/snow/ - flakes & mistakes

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)

File: 1542497175648.png (10.08 MB, 4054x4128, Spechie Thread.png)

No. 733867

Spechie is a bad artist, tracer, YouTuber, and popular with edgelord 13 year olds for her "I'm not like other girls" schtick and bad anime art and muddy paintings



YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTvL2iGT_R9Ld4M46xO3AQ
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spechie_
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Spechie_
TUMBLR: http://spechie-heck.tumblr.com/
DEVIANTART: http://spechie.deviantart.com/

Fresh Milk:

> Lied about her PS4 being 'hacked'

> Got caught allowing racial slurs in a server she moderates
> Made a creepy shrine to her boyfriend
> Moved closer to said boyfriend after about half a year of being together
> Made a video about how nobody liked her because she was ugly, when really they didn't like her because she was a bully.
> Continues to trace images for her videos
> Changed her character sprite again, it's not any better
> Got two cats and a dog with Tim, again, despite being with him for less than a year

Cheese:
> Her bullying 'Mandy' to near suicide
> Lied about paying her rent twice to get them sweet subscriber bucks
> Said that her and Tim got a big ticket for going '5 over', which is most likely a lie.
> Spechie threatened to sue people who made videos on her
> Spechie harrassing any girl who even looks at Tim/Comments on his social media
> She lied about her high school classmates' appearances in her "Cringe Factor" vid (which is now private), calling all of them "fat, acne-covered greasy nerds" who had "moobs." When you look up past classes at the high school she went to, all her classmates were average size, and they all looked normal. Some were even cute.
> Claims her teacher was jealous of her art skillz

Previous Threads:
>>>/snow/556178


! REDRAWS/REDLINES GO IN THE OT THREAD !
>>>/ot/243951

No. 733894

File: 1542499911984.png (34.44 KB, 394x344, karam cp1.PNG)

Guess I should start off this thread with some top-tier cringe. You know that Karam guy who's saying the racial slurs in the top post? Well he was a mod on Spatula's and Tim's shared server during Late July-Aug of this year. He only got the position because he was close friends with Tim. Immediately after becoming mod he started abusing his position by just being an unfunny edgelord and driving people away from the server. Some of his best material include making jokes about buying CP/child sex slaves:

No. 733896

File: 1542500201105.png (31.66 KB, 635x313, karam bestiality 1.PNG)

Bestiality jokes:

No. 733898

After more general degeneracy, people in the server eventually got sick and tired of Karam's shit, which you can read the glorious entirety of here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Nu3ETKFfh9YRW3aa9s-pzH3THnwbVAzb?usp=sharing

Which a couple of days later caused a nuclear meltdown on the server that you can read here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17EL2OtsdxNv5ycKQPQnjxUzI8A13teyP?usp=sharing
as people rightfully started taking their anger out on Spatula and Tim because they enabled the "hostility" they claimed they were trying to stop. But of course, neither of them can do anything wrong, so they played innocent.

tl;dr neither Spatula or Tim can take responsibility for their mistakes, more breaking news at 7.

No. 733899

File: 1542501535187.png (161.32 KB, 1240x1048, slander suit v2.png)

Threatening to sue people for telling/exposing the truth seems a like a running theme among Spoony and Co.

No. 733903

She is the perfect example of a toxic person. If I had the bravery and equipment to do it, I'd attempt to post a psychological analysis on her.

Spechie is no good.

No. 733916

>>733899
KEK, Karam. If you're a 'kid' and it can fuck up your future life, you shouldn't have said it.

Also nobody knows who you are or fucking cares. No college is gonna see that some kid named Karam said slurs or talked about fucking dogs and think

"Oh that's 'whateverthefuckhisnameis' and we won't let him college.'

Don't be a fuckin pussy

sage 4 no contribute

No. 733917

>>733867
kek, the morty edit is A1 OP.

No. 733935

>>733898
Forgive the stupid question, but who's Spatula

No. 733937

>>733935
I think they were calling Spech Spatula as a joke

No. 734086

>>733894
>>733896
How is this about spechie? Tim seems like an unfunny edgelord himself, I'm sure he says similar stuff himself.

No. 734208

>>733898
I love how all these guys antagonize each other, like, they literally could not form a proper sentence to address the issue in the discord- and neither could the mods lol

No. 734400

>>734086
Spechie is a mod in this server and just let this dude do this despite complaints about it from what I've heard?

No. 734417

>>734086
>>734400
She claimed that the reason why the mods were getting ban-happy was because the server was becoming hostile, but completely ignored the fact that Karam, a mod who she just let go rogue, played a big part in that hostility because he was making people uncomfortable.

No. 734947

Anyone see Spechie's new video? Gods, it wasn't any better.

No. 734959

This is just me being extra, but I wish the milk description on the top would include the fact that with the two cats is wrong. She had two cats, then on Twitter cried about having to get rid of one of her cats, only to then get a medium sized dog a few months later, and continues to say on Twitter that she wants another cat

No. 734962

>>734947
This is was anon is talking about.
Not sure if we can milk it anymore besides list Spoon as a possible misogynist

No. 734995

>>734962
Spechie, people don't dislike you because you're ugly outside. It's because you're ugly inside, right down to your core. You're a mean, vile person who oozes toxicity. Nobody wanted to date you because you were a bully and a shit person. Not because you're ugly.

No. 735067

The type of girl that whines about how ugly she is but just wants compliments. When you agree that they’re ugly, they attack you??? Bloody hell(read the rules & user info)

No. 735080

>>735067
Last time I checked, not a lot of people on the last thread focused on her appearance. A lot of the milk was from her ugly personality and talentless ass, which makes it even more funny that the only thing that Spoon has ever defended/confronted was one comment on the overuse in filters- which was apparent that it was due to insecurities

No. 735082

>>734962
So why was she depressed about being single in elementary and middle school? Then at high school she admitted she didn't like anyone. And she isn't ugly in high school. Full make up, hair nicely done. She does seem like the stereotypical pretty high school girl. This whole video is her being pissed about girls prettier than her. Then she blames her camera for making her ugly. The whole video is all over the place

No. 735258

File: 1542728488989.png (196.64 KB, 820x916, ISmTImE.png)

>>734962
She claims she doesn't trace but pulls this shit.

No. 735299

>>735258
oh no the long pointy anime fingers

No. 735305

File: 1542735093106.jpg (21.93 KB, 1200x800, a16516c9c9897b066e7eda6f87f46e…)


No. 735499

This is a little off topic, but I wonder what Spechie thinks about other 2D artists. We already know that she doesn’t really consider paper cutouts as a form of art(or at least one that should be regarded highly) and is a little in over head about her own works- considering she has to rely on tracing or ‘referencing’ to get the attention she wants.
I just wonder if she’s the type to say painterly/realistic styles is the only true art form, seeing how she attempts to draw that way.

No. 738161

>>735499
Honestly? With how she acts, she probably thinks if you don't draw like her you are a moron/cant draw. She acts like her shit dont stink.

No. 738268

File: 1543198997980.png (427.85 KB, 640x1136, A4DE5410-90C6-4957-9B66-18DF4F…)

She ‘redrew’ a screenshot. Can someone do an overlay, because for her, redraw usually means tracing.

No. 738270

File: 1543199021780.jpeg (159.11 KB, 1920x1080, F9B322B1-D21C-4653-BD14-70057B…)


No. 738304

Im sure her leafy clone boyfriend isnt helping her toxic behaviors. Shed have a potential for growth if she dumped leafy and started to accept criticism, she doesnt seem like a bad person, just terribly insecure and immature. Maybe she'll grow out of it soon?

No. 738654

File: 1543267073679.png (110.62 KB, 815x317, spechie_cringe_factor_self_con…)

>>738304
Idk man. Usually if someone is really a decent person underneath all the insecurity and immaturity you see the "nice person" peek through here and there but I don't see it with Spatula. She threatened to sue me and other people just because we got in contact with someone she bullied, not to mention that she shamelessly admitted in a vid she didn't hide her victim's identity, meaning that she intended for her to get publicly humiliated from the start. She didn't even seem to feel sorry for what she did in the vid where she addresses the original bullying video, and in the most recent of the 1000 vids she made about high school, she denies the fact she was ever mean to anyone. Like just because she made the original vid private and no one can see it anymore doesn't mean it never existed? Someone who was actually nice underneath it all would've apologized for her actions a long time ago.

No. 738669

File: 1543268103754.png (454.71 KB, 1128x622, Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 4.32…)

>>738270
Yup it's traced. And no ones surprised. Only difference is the face which i believe is a tracing of another persons work. She didn't even include the markings on the arm.
Shit show btw, the art is so lazy compared to the original.

No. 738814

>>738268
>>738270
>>738669
how can she basically 1:1 trace it and still have it looking all sorts of wonk?

No. 739292

>>738814
because she cant trace coloring. so when she goes to render it she fucks up because she has no understanding of form or light.

No. 739392

>>738669
God I want her to get called out on her tracing by someone big so badly. It's so obvious and so bad.

No. 739410

>>738814
>>739292
Has anybody seen any of her opening drawing streams?
I know that she doesn’t keep them publicly any more or seem to share it on any of her social media’s, but if her streams constantly begin with a sketched image, it’s even more proof that she traces rather than 100% rely on the half-assed after image

No. 739413

>>739410
I heard she just unlisted them. But unless you can get a direct link then it's still out of reach.

No. 739417

>>735258
>>738669
Hey guys, I don’t think she’ll change unless that ‘big YouTuber’ or ‘big video’ comes out. From her past actions, she doesn’t see her behavior as morally unacceptable and won’t change unless she receives a lot of negative backlash- I mean, look at her depression video and even her most recent insecurity video that confirms her changing only for the social norm

No. 740573

File: 1543512924563.png (176.32 KB, 825x465, MrCK9UN.png)

>>739417
The funny thing is we got proof of this. Love or hate Daft Pina she totally took some of his advice to try and seem liked she improved in the laziest way possible.

Grabbed some Lined paper background and pasted it on everything so she won't have a blank background anymore. Only she didn't realize it made her look more lazy specially when she still shits out things where she can't even color the mouth right.

No. 744607

>>739413
>>739410
She left some links to her unlisted speedpaints in her first tweets so I scoured through all her first tweets and found these:
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=G7eFKfuXVqM
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=YJHC12CIX6g
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=fbKIaQQP3Uc
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=qI6lgHr6AvU
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=pDv4CCCJWU8
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=5y6tIQLk6zM (sketches pop in around the 0:22)
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=EJmO5BoA_uA
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=7yijLS9gcT4 (This one you can literally see her tracing over an image)
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=60uZdlixoV
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=HtZ1cThkn18
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=_biOiDJyZhc
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=fzgBTvBu4GM (This one is weird because it looks like a traced base or smth is there for like one frame at the beginning, but disappears)
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=QKUzJQeuRKo

Getting all this took me like an hour. I hope you guys are fucking happy.

They all start off with a sketch. Granted, while there were definitely speedpaints where she didn't start off with anything, I noticed a pattern with them: they were all sketches of front-facing or 3/4 torsos. I think she's familiar drawing these, so she doesn't have to trace to draw them.

No. 744609

File: 1544080346862.png (97.7 KB, 1584x480, loluit proof 2.png)

Also, I know this prob cheese, but I wanted to post this anyway. Remember how Spoodles said she was threatened with a lawsuit? Yeah, no, homegirl full-on went to court. I looked up the alias she uses in the Washington State Court Records and found proof of an actual civil case involving her, in the same county that her high school is in. The records list her case as "closed," which means that the plaintiff pressed charges, the case went to court, and it either got dismissed, acquitted, or reached a verdict. If she was just threatened with a suit, it never would've gone to court.

No. 744927

>>744607
Good work, anon. Although I hope you know hooktube has been useless for awhile now.

No. 745018

>>744927
working fine for me?

>>744607
thanks anon! the 6th one shows her name pretty clearly i'm wondering how she didn't notice that (users/brigid) its also interesting that she never cuts out her skype conversations or when she switches to chrome. One of her bookmarks also looks to be sans fan fiction maybe?

No. 745524

https://twitter.com/Spechie_/status/1071195338504134656

"I need to get my own life and my own goals, I need to be independent. Moving out was a good start but i need to distance myself farther."

>I need to distance myself farther


what did she mean by this? Is she referring to her family in general?

No. 745829

File: 1544294181970.jpeg (86.4 KB, 640x420, C4A9977B-BB15-4F9C-AE74-626979…)

>>745524
Someone’s butthurt. I get the vibe this is about jeffree starr (bc she’s high key obsessed with him) like Brigid, he’s consistently said some racist shit what do u want.

No. 745830

File: 1544294295089.jpeg (86.47 KB, 640x381, 72002B14-C43F-4661-A611-1F41DD…)

>>745829
A continuation. Brigid really doesn’t get it does she?

No. 745858

>>745829
>>745830
Nah, I think it’s more likely that she’s expressing her opinion on the Kevin Hart situation.
But she’s not slick, if she’s saying that anyone can get away from their past, I would kindly disagree. Spechie is infamous for running away from her actions, much of which took place only a few years ago compared to the Kevin Hart thing
(not that I would 100% let him go on what he’s said either).
I mean, I know that this is old news, but Brigid didn’t even apologize to the girl that almost committed suicide about the video and the mess that she has made. She literally told a person to apologize for her over messaging. I’m sorry Spoon, but you were in high school, take fucking responsibility- especially when you continue to behave the same way online

No. 745859

>>745830
Ah, the famous ‘everyone who hates me is just jealous’ arguement. Before, your excuse was, ‘my family didn’t love me’(which, is very questionable since there has been evidence on them buying everything for her), now it’s ‘everybody that has an opinion is a twat who hates themselves’?

No. 745877

>>745858
>>745829
Spoon is proof that Jeffree fans are actually the worst.

That being said tho, anyone think this is actually about herself? Usually when she talks about Jeffree she'll actually @ him or mention him by name in the tweet, but here she doesn't which makes me believe it's about herself. I know for a fact she's been surfing the lolcow threads and the pull boards on her recently because I made a post in pull calling her insincere because she didn't delete "Cringe Factor" after her "apology," and a day later when I checked it was no longer private, but deleted. There's also the fact that I posted that massive wall of links linking to her old unlisted speedpaint videos. If this post is about herself, then she's being stupid because most of the shit she's done was 1-2 years ago, not 10, most of which she hasn't apologized for. People digging up 10 year old dirt on you is NOT the same as finding shit you've said 2 years ago that you haven't apologized for.

>>745858
Don't forget that the ""apology"" didn't come until after she was shown receipts proving she was lying out her ass. She wasn't sorry for what she did, she was sorry she got caught.

No. 745970

>>745830
>garentee
can't draw, can't spell, can't even trace properly holy christ

No. 746290

>>745524
Really no idea what this means, unless she still is depending on her family members for money and stuff

No. 746696

>>745877
cue the rihanna track

no, but she's honestly so fake it's ridiculous. She has a video about 'snakes' when she herself is one. Asskissing and joking with bigger youtubers and then shit talking them behind their backs.

No. 747128

>>746696
She doesn't even understand the what "snake" actually means. If you watch her "Snakes" vid she thinks it means someone who changes their personality depending on what social group they're in, not someone who's two faced, which is what it actually means.

No. 748852

>>747128
It's funny and sad at the same time. She redefined it because she didn't want people to point out that she was a snake LMAOOOOO.

No. 749250

File: 1544822965234.png (655.38 KB, 1200x1200, JKpJ6nF.png)

Her latest art is a floating head.
Remember guys. Shes way better than her art teacher. /s

No. 749329

>>749250
This is mediocre deviant art level, Jesus. How is she famous

No. 749344

>>749250
Is this supposed to be her but with pink hair? jfc spechie.

No. 749347

File: 1544837429315.png (598.64 KB, 581x1199, mynamesblurryface.png)

>>733867
imagine being so insecure that you blur your face in pictures until you legitimately have no features left.

No. 749348

>>749347
>that filename
kek

she actually almost looks like she has some sort of deformity with how she edits her pictures.the center part also is not doing her any favors…

No. 749739

>>749347
What's the point of going through the trouble of putting on makeup for your pics if you're just going to blur the shit out of all your effort anyway???

No. 749994

>>749250
Her artwork/ colouring technique has literally not change in 2 years. I don’t know if she has a job outside of YouTube, but if this girl says that you don’t need to go to art school to improve- I wouldn’t use her work to prove this thought process

No. 749995

File: 1544992065096.jpeg (117.88 KB, 750x784, 01A43125-4212-4C4B-AF2C-B0C93E…)

Translation: because I’m alone in a movie theatre, it makes me look sad

No. 749997

File: 1544992128604.jpeg (83.46 KB, 750x593, 3AB67BA2-F36E-47A4-851F-85F916…)

>>749995
In addition…. wtf

No. 749998

>>749995
>>749997
I think that we already had this idea floating around, but imma say it, it’s as though she sees people(amount of friends, having a bf) as a status symbol.
I understand if she’s worried about something happening if she’s alone in a theatre, but how she words things and not acknowledging that makes her seem so awful

No. 750008

>>749995
Did smth happen between her and Tim? Why doesn't she just go see the movie with her boy toy?

No. 750017

>>750008
Distance obivously. What I dont get though is; how we know she no longer lives with her parents but she doesn’t live with her boyfriend. I know this because I recall in the last thread of her bringing up rent costs and suggesting that her bf and her share the costs but some other anon posted that she doesn’t live with boyfriend. I also remember her bringing up how she doesn’t know anyone in her new place.

Does Tim still live with his parents?

No. 750030

>>750017
>>750008
On her Twitter it says she’s still with Tim, and she has stated before that she is an hour away from him, though it does seem strange that she started to stop spamming pics of her and Tim- but that could be because many people told her to stop all the pics.
Perhaps he has a job or school outside of YouTube?

No. 750050

>>750017
it's probably a good thing they don't live together because their inevitable break up is going to be fucking messy, but it is weird that they didn't choose to live together. maybe tim's parents don't want him moving in with his gf.

No. 750070

>>750030
>but that could be because many people told her to stop all the pics.

no they didnt stop lying and thinking her fanbase is similar to lolcows demographics

No. 750093

File: 1545009763321.jpeg (139.19 KB, 750x877, F38C53DF-1114-4F09-9600-CAE712…)

>>750070
A big assumption to say that they meant Spoon’s whole fanbase, but I mean, she did address people complaining about her posting too much about her relationship

No. 750456

File: 1545093211488.jpeg (41.48 KB, 750x283, 1AB29DE0-568F-497C-9425-AA6FE3…)

>>745830
>>745829
I can’t help but think about this post

No. 752728

File: 1545512575892.jpeg (436.96 KB, 750x1077, B632EE04-994F-4479-A0D3-1144B9…)

Now that’s a thicc neck.

No. 752763

>>752728
I like it, actually looks like him compared to the side-view renditions she is used to (which looks nothing like him)

No. 752804

>>752728
that's a really tiny hand LMAO

No. 752883

>>752728
It looks like she literally looked at a picture of his face as reference (or poor tracing), then winged his whole body

No. 752886

>>752728
Lmao, he has the dreamworks look going on

No. 753670

File: 1545690875250.png (138.61 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20181224-123621.png)

Jesus Christ, there's enough gaslighting in her server to start a new communist/fascist regime.
"There never was bullying, comrade. Lolcow is just capitalist pig propaganda designed to shake faith in our great and glorious Mother."

No. 753939

>>753670
I really don’t understand how a person, even a kid, could be that dull. I understand being weary of information given on sites like these, but when they provide information that can be backed up by other sources, you know that you shouldn’t play ignorant.
I mean, even if the story around her may be wrong, there’s evidence of Spoon lying over and over again to cover her ass from looking bad- that girl is still not right

No. 753989

File: 1545775093634.png (142.87 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20181224-122531.png)

>>753939
A lot of her mods seem to be in denial that the person they're friends with is a shit human being, either because they're really impressionable and don't wanna believe their idol is capable of doing anything wrong, or because they're shit human beings themselves, like that Sotalokki (who also mentions that he was "beaten to near death" when he was young, but I'm starting to think that happened because he's a massive cunt) guy who said he "doesn't care" if someone was bullied to the point of contemplating suicide. They justify her actions by saying "she was just a kid" when it happened, or that "we've all done something wrong, so who are we to judge." Maybe we should all just "Mature up," whatever that means lmao

No. 754297

File: 1545846198223.jpg (39.75 KB, 508x601, yeesh.JPG)

she looks like she's aged 10 years. i think its a combination of the horrible makeup and the hair

No. 754547

>>754297
y i k e s

No. 754548

>>754297
y i k e s

No. 755655

File: 1546058749611.jpeg (67.66 KB, 750x356, 518C559A-F0DE-46D7-B526-71FD67…)

No, you’re just really unpleasant.
I mean, what happened to them, if they were the greatest, they would keep in touch….right…?

No. 757178

File: 1546325372488.png (478.6 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20181229-120428.png)

"My love for you is so deep I didn't wanna spend >$5 on you."

No. 757179

File: 1546325403462.png (282.21 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20181231-224338.png)


No. 757203

>>757179
How fucking pathetic do you have to be on NYE to fucking reverse search a jewelry ring design of a standard knockoff broke ass candy cane toy ring to spoil her happness? Of course timmy didn’t apend more than $100 american on this ring since he is barely undert 25 and lives with parents like most of his millential counterparts the important thing is the meaning and dedicateion for their company and the like.and I am sure spatula is overjoyed and thatis what matters above all in the isp

Leartn to sage and stop wasting your time on a “cow” your so much better than yet I am sure have less people caring for you if you are so rachet and bitter and jealous iver this simple IG post on nye

No. 757205

>>757203
>tells another anon that they're pathetic for being on lolcow on new year's eve
>is on lolcow on new year's eve

lay off the crack next time. thanks for saging your asslicking at least!

No. 757206

>>757205
Bitch theresz a difference brweyeen rcritizinng nitpickijg and wasting hours on a chinese sweat shop outlet trying to match the item listing for a IG post of some deadwood washe dup peaked yt animator storytimd down to the grit and drtjals of a ri g

No. 757207

>>757206
don’t want to be like “hi cow” but sounds like someone’s a little drunk on that new years alcohol and decided it would be a good idea to lurk on their own thread.. sad kek

No. 757209

>>757207
I want to seirously want to know how much time you spent on trying to match that ring to the chinese equivalent on alibaba. If you did it in less than a couple of hours than you have greta talent and i wish you a new happy uear but if you spent hohes onthis shit then tour sad and mean

No. 757211

>>757209
anon go to sleep

No. 757222

>>757209
>>757203
Hi Spechie! I didn't even have to go to Aliexpress. Literally just searched "half heart rhinestone promise ring" on Google Images and it was a couple of rows down. Also, since you're only like 19, I wanna advise you to lay off the champagne. Alcohol isn't good for a developing brain.

Everyone else happy New Year's (if you actually give a shit about that kinda thing).

No. 757820

Spechie doesn't drink but goddamn someone definitely does lmfao (unless she was faking it but that's hella dumb)

No. 757831

>>757820
And how do you know Spatula doesn’t drink? Because if it’s something she said in a video or tweet I'd take it with a grain of salt since y’know, she lies about everything.

I mean it’s either a really salty fan who got drunk, or as I suspect Spatula got drunk, got butthurt hate-reading the thread and thought replying was a smart thing to do in her drunken stupor

I’ll go wait the latter it’s funnier to think about

No. 757907

>>757831
She made several tweets about how drinking isn’t cool and vaping and weed are way better and safer, but I bet she is just mad she isn’t old enough to legally drink.
Now that she lives close to her boyfriend, who is old enough to buy alcohol, she can easily get some off of him.

No. 757981

I think that everybody is giving Spoon too much credit and forgetting that she can’t type for shit. Spoon could’ve been sober, and have responded- the first and sadest response to online tea about her.

No. 757984

I think that everybody is forgetting that Spoon can’t type for shit. She could’ve been sober, and have responded- the first and sadest response to online tea about her.

No. 758263

>>757203

>claims someone else is being pathetic about posting on NYE despite not everyone caring about such events or, you know, still being able to spend a couple minutes doing whatever they want


>proceeds to make an actual pathetic post that humiliates and practically mocks themselves after


Kek

I know this was a couple days ago, but god damn. Sweetie, be glad this is an anonymous site where you can't be tied to this and become an actual laughing stock for the rest of threads you dumbass hoe

No. 759246

new vid

No. 759692

>>758263
i mean we all know its spechie

No. 759694

>>757907
oh she definitely drinks. just not publically.

No. 759703

File: 1546721132743.jpeg (96.32 KB, 750x311, EBA7DF3D-8020-493E-A46B-EEB00E…)

>>759694
I mean, I know that correlation doesn’t equal causation… BUT

No. 759709

>>759703
Oh look who doesn’t drink
She’s definitely a lightweight if it takes two days to get over a hangover

No. 759719

>>759246
this is such a shit vid lmao i feel bad for the people she rec'd bc now theyre forever associated with spechie now. All the recs say the same thing "good quality content check them out"

like okay sure i dont think you're the best judge of quality spechle.

Also calling PantlessPajamas Pant instead of PJ. Just. What the fuck, spechie. Like is calling everyone the wrong names supposed to be funny?

i dont get it. also if rushlight is the one helping her with art… yikes.

No. 759723

File: 1546723760057.jpeg (321.66 KB, 750x1214, C90D1E31-98DD-4B0B-A3D6-6E7685…)

A person on Spechie’s PULL page is claiming to be apart of the animation community and defending the legion by claiming how the community isn’t so horrible, that they don’t ‘fake liking each other’ when in the next line they state how much of the community avoids Spechie like the plague. Acting nice towards her but avoid her when possible.
Kek, they go onto stating how Spechie is the one with the problem (which I can agree to a certain extent) and how she’s not apart the community.
From this, it looks like Spoon may not be aware of it, but her YouTube “friends” literally blacklisted her

No. 759732

>>759723
i can vouch for this, it really seems like everyone unofficially blacklisted her. The second server was made bc her original one was run like complete shit.

People don't just come out and say it for a few reasons

1) she's a huge channel with rabid edgy fans, nobody wants to deal with them targeting the channels we run

2) We're trying to be professional in handling it.

Everyone basically avoids her if they aren't in her 'clique' which seems to just be much smaller youtubers who are probably sufficiently 'starstruck' and nice to feed her ego.

most people are passively polite because that's common courtesy.

No. 759753

>>759732
So your putting up with her so not to deal with her spergy 13 year old fans
I mean I understand, I’m polite to people I don’t particularly like either you just don’t want to deal with the drama

But at the same time, if nobody in the community even likes her why not point by point just explain why and explain how she can better herself? I mean she’s probably going to throw a hissy fit but you never know, if enough people speak out and tell her she’s a shitty person it might sink in

No. 759798

>>759753
We have. We have tried multiple times. She just calls in timmykins and her other mods to defend her and acts catty then shit talks you later in private and thinks her 'friends' won't tell you.

(spoiler, they fucking do)

She doesn't learn. People have called her out in her server and I'm grateful for that, but they're always met by the mods being shitty or queen spergie herself shitting on them/mocking them/gaslighting them. She's done it in other servers she's in too
(like the one she's in with tim where she powertripped over rubbing her closeness with tim in a young teenage girls face.)

it's easier to just ignore it because even the nicest-phrased critique will send her into a tantrum like a 10 year old would have over not getting what they want. If it's not in her 'critique' channel on her discord fan server, she doesn't want it. She just wants to publicly seem like she's changed without fixing her shit.

Spooch, we know you read here, fix your shit. We're not all blindly hating you. You're legitimately a fucking annoying, draining person to be around.

No. 759822

>>759798
so basically the ricegum of the animators? thats priceless

No. 760179

File: 1546810113187.jpeg (224.41 KB, 2000x2000, C78652BC-C5D9-4F5E-9499-5CD519…)

For once, the colours aren’t god awful, yet she manages to continue the same pose as her sprite because she doesn’t know what studies are or how to apply them to her work

No. 760192

>>760179
thats not how boobs- or collars. or shoulders… thats not how ANY of that works. WHY DOES THE BIRD HAVE PPL THIGHS BUT NO ARMS….

spechie literally, what the fuck

No. 760240

>>760179
there are artists out there trying to hustle and have real talent yet spatula shits this out in 20 minutes and gets her ass licked by hundreds of people

i have no faith anymore

No. 760254

>>760179
Literally just looks like something a 12 year old shat out on ms paint and slapped on their deviant art page. Spechie has a lot of god damn nerve being a fat bitch to people when she draws like a middle schooler, and other people in the art community think the same way.

No. 760400

>>760179
This is appart of Twitter tag, #twitterfur where you get a shit ton of anthropomorphic images of the bird. I know that she likes to call herself a furry, but Idk if it’s because she sees it as quirky or if its an excuse to draw anthropomorphic animals because she doesn’t actually know how to draw anything besides female front busts and half assed 3/4 faces

No. 760918

File: 1546951930056.jpg (504.39 KB, 1200x1200, DwYWxMnU8AAgRJH.jpg)

newest piece
pretty obvious it's one of her traced faces and holy shit the squish on this one is hilariously horrible. The face is super shaded and kinda detailed, but the ear is just a bunch of scribbles, and the face itself looks like someone with FAS

I tried reverse searching for the model this was most likey traced from but so many images are similar it's hard to narrow it down. Maybe she traced over her own face for this one, who knows.

No. 760973

>>760918
The upper right corner of hair is a nice start but everything else is wonky and makes no sense anatomy wise and the depth/lighting is all off.

She should probably do more studies before jumping into full on paintings or she'll just create bad habits and learn nothing over all

No. 761192

>>760918
Definitely looks like her face, it may be one of the hundereds of filtered images, hard to find the exact one considering they all look the same
>>760973
Unfortunately she’s been doing the same thing over and over again with each ‘study’ that she does, including the ones in high school- so idk if she’s going to stop any time soon.

But anyway, what I find the most jarring about this piece is the fact that she uses a darker hue than the skin tone to imply definition, which is a big no no for beginners because it Acts as a handy cap (especially for me when I was younger) for lazy colouring, making the piece uninteresting and the facial features (mainly the mouth and eyes) pop out in an unflattering way, which screams amateur

No. 761206

File: 1546993366706.jpg (474.99 KB, 1498x843, abbey lee.jpg)

>>760918
Looks very much like a squished Abbey Lee Kershaw and nothing like Spechie herself

No. 761222

>>761220

… which came out forever ago and pretty sure was already in the old thread.

No. 761407

File: 1547020648988.jpg (518.46 KB, 1200x1200, 1546951930056.jpg)

>>760918

literally 2 minutes in photoshop and the proportions are fixed. why does she squish the faces so much jesus christ

No. 761458

>>760254
I agree

No. 761640

>>761407
To try and hide the fact that she traces, and she does a pisspoor job of it
Maybe if she spent time actually learning how to draw properly she wouldn’t have to trace to fool people into thinking she’s a good artist

No. 762911

File: 1547243097287.png (31.8 KB, 720x308, 20190111_133257.png)

Someone on her Discord server called her out for tracing the elf image, and this is the response she gave. Let's hold her to her word then.

No. 762912

File: 1547243138019.png (388.74 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_2019-01-10-20-45-57…)

Oops.

No. 762931

>>762912
Oh yeah, totally doesn’t line up
That’s why she squishes and skews shit to stupid proportions, so she can say that shit just like I guessed “I don’t trace! See it TOTES doesn’t line up see??”

Unfortunately it does. And you can see how much it will line up just eyeballing it
The eyes are almost the same, the eyebrows ARE the same and will line up perfectly, the ear comes off the same spot the jaw was lightly shaved in that one little spot
The nose is the same and lines up, the lips are the same and line up

Yeah, you only referenced for “bone structure”

It wouldn’t line up if it was just referenced Spatula, but thanks for barely trying

No. 762988

>>762912
Hey anon, what’s the original pic?

No. 762994

>>762911
>>762912
She means ‘traced the image and fucked it up in the colouring’, right?
Spoon, when you draw like shit:
>>752728
>>749250
>>760179
Without references, news flash it becomes apparent that you trace

No. 763010

File: 1547254866863.png (711.36 KB, 717x1175, 20190111_165550.png)

>>762988
It's from a photo gallery of the same model. It looks like its an amateur photographer's portfolio or smth. She never traces shit from big name photographers though because that can get her in legal trouble, and she's already had a run-in with the law.

On her DeviantArt page she claims it's "referenced," but on top of tracing the bone structure it's pretty clear she used the dropper tool to color, shade, and countour. This shit goes beyond just referencing.

No. 763696

Did she ever give credit to the "references"?

No. 763749

>>763696
Above anon, Spoon did, on her deviantart page, but she clearly did more than ‘reference’

No. 766708

Hey, I'm Karam, the mod in the server. Not gonna lie I'm 100 percent in the wrong here. I'll be honest I was trying to be funny by being edgy but obviously I shouldn't have… I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone.(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 766739

>>766708
hahahha regretting your edge now that your words are immortalized and in the hands of someone you didn't want to have them? idiot.

>>763010
you're scarily good at this, you should work for law enforcement

No. 766760

>>766739
I mean as someone said above the chance of anyone actually finding this is slim. I'm just a dumb kid and I'm still learning what's acceptable, even before I knew about this thread I had already apologized for everything I've said on the server, Immortalized or not I still think what I said was shitty. These messages were sent quite a while ago so I kinda cringe at seeing the type of shit I used to say.

No. 766767

>>766760
Also I wanted to clarify that I'm 15, cus the CP jokes kinda make me look like a pedo if I was an adult (not that the jokes are suddenly okay cus im a kid)(underage )

No. 766797

>>766767
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guess we need to open a new thread to celebrate this lolcow.

Honey, you need to understand: On the internet you can't backpedal. Doubling down on the backpedal won't help. And everybody is entitled to laugh at the stupid edgy stuff you said for the rest of history.

Also: next time sage plox.

No. 766811

File: 1547631179581.jpeg (149.87 KB, 720x1280, USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-ima…)

>>766760
"Quite a while ago?" Sweaty, those messages were sent last August. As in, not even a whole year ago. You don't magically become a brand new, changed person just because you had a birthday at some point in between then and now. Your sins aren't limited to just edgy jokes either. According to someone who used to be in that server, you regularly harassed a long-time trans fan of Tim's by calling her a trap despite her expressing that she was uncomfortable:

No. 766812

File: 1547631449092.jpeg (167.23 KB, 720x1280, USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-ima…)

>>766760
Furiously backpedal and use your age card (Huh, weird. It's almost like you haven't changed at all) when someone calls you out for your shitty behavior, then proceed to passive-aggressively subtweet about them rightfully dragging your ass in other channels:

No. 766813

File: 1547631841927.jpeg (149.65 KB, 720x1280, USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-ima…)

And finally,spew borderline white supremacist rhetoric about POC at people who were making pretty harmless "white people cant dance XD" jokes. Just like back then, you only care about your actions when you realized your chickens came home to roost. You don't give a shit about people's feelings or mental wellbeing, just your own online reputation. If you actually cared about how much you hurt people you'd apologize on the server you said all that stupid shit on, and not on an ANONYMOUS FUCKING IMAGEBOARD where your identity can't even be verified. Thank you, next.

No. 766860

>>766813
I did apologize on the server, also this effects my reputation in no way. I genuinely feel bad about it. As for the trans person I interacted with them once when I made a traps are gay joke that wasn’t even directed at them. All the other times I had made any mean jokes I apologized. If I didn’t care about others feeling I would be writing this. I feel bad about it.

No. 766863

>>766860
I saw it all as a joke, I constantly used the “it’s just a joke” excuse. I’m trying to become a better person and since all the server stuff went down I had stopped making offensive jokes and I tried to apologize to anyone I’ve hurt.

No. 766865

>>766863
Not to add that I don’t really moderate that server anymore so there isn’t really a reputation to ruin. I just want to knowhow to be a better person.

No. 766868

>>766865
I also wanted to add that I never called the trans person a “trap” the only time that was brought up was when I said “Traps are gay” and they said that was homophobic and i said it was “just a joke”. Obviously I need to learn to see things from others perspectives, all because it doesn’t effect me doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt someone else.

No. 766869

>>766868
Sorry to post so much but as for the white supremisist stuff, it was stupid of me, as someone who’s literally had their race and religion made fun of I should know better, I don’t want this to come off as me victimizing myself tho, I’m not the victim in this situation.

No. 766872

>>766811
I know it’s only been a few months since then but I’ve honestly learned a lot. I want to better myself that’s why I even decided to post here.

No. 766875

>>766872

mate, posting on lolcow won't help you better yourself. Either say something interesting, spill milk on Spechie, or leave before you embarrass yourself further.

No. 766879

>>766875
Alright, I just wanted to say I’m sorry and to clarify some things. I hope all of you have a nice day.

No. 766881

Dear Karam,
As anon already posted above me: this is lolcow, a gossip site and not a confession board for your sins. If you really want to better yourself, I recommend stop posting here and everywhere else for a while. Do some charitable work, especially for groups of people you harassed such as trans and refugees in order to get a different view in life. You're still young and you have the chance to change but you're going to work very hard on your flaws and this will take many years and not some months like you want us to believe.

No. 766882

>>766881
Alright, thanks for your input. I contacted the trans person and I’ve begun to discuss how to improve. I wasn’t aware that this was a gossip site lol. I appreciate all of your guys replies. Thanks :)

No. 767455

what a boring-ass thread

please stop posting here

No. 767531


No. 767950

File: 1547857715657.png (486.15 KB, 587x523, why.png)

>>767455
GTFO Spechie.

BTW why do people think she is cool?
Pic related

No. 769772

>>767950
looking for clout probably

No. 769894

>>767455
This thread is probably so boring because Spechie as a content creator barely makes any content.

No. 769952

File: 1548187437692.jpg (67.06 KB, 1043x1199, whiteDiamondpainting.jpg)

this is… eesh. The painting is muddy, there is no use of values or contrast, that diamond on her head is straight up embarrassing. Yikes.

No. 769975

>>769952
She chooses the worst colors

No. 770158

>>769952
It actually looks like she’s using a new technique. Either that or she’s applying what she knows to an image that she didn’t trace

No. 770161

>>769952
So it takes her a day to make this but 2months to make her videos

No. 770967

>>770158
not really. It looks like garbage

No. 771809

>>769952
The ear, the nose, the lips… it's like non of those were ment to match with the face… and those shoulders are like a new low.
And the hand is just creeping me out.

Why does she continue at all at this point? Thanks to her BF she could be the new female leafy or something!

No. 772072

>>771809
I wouldn’t necessarily blame Spoon’s bf for her own actions considering there hasn’t been that many accounts of him outside of his videos. For all we know, that could be his persona. Spoon on the other hand, her actions match her behavior and mannerisms outside of social media. She’s literally that unlike able

No. 773763

File: 1548899054343.jpeg (141.32 KB, 610x500, F46850E4-4486-458F-8C5E-3D3476…)

In all honesty, I believe Daft means well, but I don’t think that he has actually seen her recent content besides the icons. I mean, her content has been the stereotypical rant style and I don’t even think that the avatars are that different, one just has ‘shading’, if that makes sense

No. 773802

>>773763
>her content has been the stereotypical rant style

you mean like 70% of the animated storytime tellers? I actually miss spechie's animated storytimes now they're not even animated and their just commentaries that drop once every 2 months.

I want more spechie content

No. 774144

>>773802

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm but they were not animated to begin with.

However I have to admit that her older videos, when she was not being controversial, were a lot more interesting to at least listen to than now. Now it's like "here's a topic, here's some general shit from this topic, here's my monotone voice, thanks for the paycheck, end video"

I heard that the only reason she hasn't quit YouTube or did something else with it (like that one failed attempt at make up shit) is because she needs the money… no wonder she traces shit for videos and they are half-assed… I think if any and all youtuber has 0 interest in their youtube channel it's never gonna come out good.

No. 774184

>>774144
It’s only time before she becomes another completely irrelevant and forgettable YouTuber

No. 774941

File: 1549264643696.png (86.13 KB, 554x730, boopboopnyan original post.png)

>>759723
>>774144
The poster who wrote that pull comment deleted the original and changed their username, but luckily someone quoted that comment so its preserved forever.

Anyway, in that post someone in Suckie's friend circle says she only makes video when she needs money to pay the bills. At this point I'm pretty sure she's only posting videos because she's stuck in her dead end "job" that she can't get out of because she has nothing else she can use on her resume. She got fired from both of the jobs she worked as a kid, and she can't put her Youtube channel on there because one Google search will pull up the lawsuit she was involved in and all the shitty things she's done. I'd feel bad if she wasn't a colossal cunt.

No. 775041

>>774941
I thought the beauty videos she did were parody/joke/sarcastic ones because she didnt seem serious in them. Didnt know she planned to make that her pivot.

Oh well I guess I should donate to her patreon now if I want more content

No. 775042

File: 1549308569261.jpeg (85.35 KB, 649x229, C261F5FC-A556-4288-9888-B02175…)

>>774941
Well, that explains her retweeting this

No. 775044

File: 1549308788124.jpeg (231 KB, 750x1036, ECEACC9D-A6FC-4608-B019-3D9DFF…)

Also, Speckle reblogged this, everybody knows that she has time on her hands, everybody knows that she can do better than what she posts on YouTube, so why?

No. 775066

>>775044
not to wk but you know people retweet shit just because they find it funny and not necessarily because it has anything to with them? stop reaching

No. 775495

>>775044
"She can do better than what she posts on YouTube?" Lol, no she can't. At least 45% of the art on her DeviantART (which she claims is where all her "good" art is) is straight up traced/heavily referenced from screenshots from shows, random Google images, or some random photographer's stuff on Pinterest. Don't call her out on it tho or she'll get triggered af and delete your comment or block you. I'm sorry to say it, but the stuff on YouTube IS her art.

>>775066
Idk man, it would be funny if she could actually draw instead of just tracing other people's work and calling it a day.

No. 776402

>>769952
That doesn't even look like WD at all

No. 776562

the gods have answered my prayers and the goddess herself has new content! I like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNJhehXc0Q(https://lolcow.farm/info)

No. 776678

File: 1549801918052.png (2.03 MB, 750x1334, D90B4C14-2685-43CC-91FD-2AFF28…)

You would think with all the free time she has she could I don’t know… maybe VACCUUM?(nitpicking)

No. 777864

File: 1550079778175.png (204.98 KB, 345x547, q9WGUJj.png)

>>776562
Now that sprite is a downgrade. The neck is way too long. That hairline is way up her head and looks like she is balding. And the right arm is at such a weird angle.

No. 777919

>>777864
Just looks like she traced Terra from Teen Titans

No. 778048

#777864
God that is ridiculously ugly. The left eye sliding off her face, her hair somehow going behind her jaw, and not to mention there's no shading again. this is just beyond lazy.

No. 778086

>>777864
>Daft complimented her new stuff
>downgrades significantly like a week later

that'll show him

No. 778099

File: 1550137368612.png (137.64 KB, 346x550, howembarrassing.png)

>>777864
THIS IS SO HILARIOUSLY BAD JESUS CHRIST BRIGID

No. 778147

File: 1550160674825.png (58.01 KB, 639x418, KNcgkEQ.png)

Surprised no one posted this.

No. 778176

File: 1550166185124.jpeg (77.12 KB, 894x894, 317EEF4D-63AF-4116-8FCA-4218BA…)

She did a redraw. It nice to see improvement, but honestly, her first image was probably from elementary. Her improvement is something I can see a middle schooler completing

No. 778177

>>778147
I love the fact that she defends herself, saying ‘they deserve it’, instead of saying how her statement was an exaggeration, that she’s sorry because her ‘defense’ makes her sound serious in wanting her neighbors to be hurt. Like, jfc, knowing how she’s the queen of exaggeration, is the music even THAT loud??

No. 778178

>>778176
Kek. She probably used an elementary image because she hasn’t actually improved since middle school

No. 778205

File: 1550174175290.jpeg (107.65 KB, 1024x419, EBA88B62-3594-44C0-A765-8FC10F…)

I know that this is from her old DA page, but why did she stop coloring the lines of the characters.?

No. 778215

File: 1550178583454.png (Spoiler Image, 20.09 KB, 747x562, what am I duwang.png)

>>778205
The old image actually had normal perspective. Wtf is going on with the perspective in the new picture? Why is the dappled light coming from below? Why is the grass 1 metre tall? What is going on with her chest?
The only way I can understand this picture is she is crouching down and forwards in front of a lake or something.
sorry for… whatever this is

No. 778285

>>778176

To me the first image looks like she just drew it in like 30 seconds with a mouse before drawing the more improved one.

No. 778712

File: 1550295496939.jpeg (367.67 KB, 750x1161, F381DF0E-E1F2-4FF0-A9EA-1D09C6…)

Why does Tim always look so uncomfortable around her?

No. 778725

>>778712
I feel so mean for saying this, but those are some big chonky biceps…

No. 778758

>>778712
That boy is the definition of whipped

No. 778886

>>773763
>>777864
Meh, her earlier sprites doesn't look that good even. I don't know what Daft was even thinking

No. 778887

>>778886
I meant the earlier "improved" ones, not the present one

No. 778913

>>778887
Yeah, I can agree. But personally, I think it's the fact that she doesn't bother colouring her lines, leaving them pure black. It's such an easy fix, and she knows how to do it, I just don't understand why she hasn't done it

No. 779000

File: 1550443286240.jpg (55.02 KB, 443x913, Gwenspech.jpg)

>>777864

I feel like she took some art of either of these characters but I just can't find an exact match.

Characters are Gwen Tennyson and Sari Sumdac for anyone who wants to search.

No. 779029

>>779000
its so weird how over the place her art is. how anyone thinks she /isnt/ tracing is beyond me

No. 780482

File: 1550864068527.jpeg (131.86 KB, 750x365, 725A4DA9-901B-4333-9929-5FBEC8…)

Easy. All Spoon needs to say is how Cancel culture can be toxic for those who haven’t shown CONSISTENT toxic behaviors or commited something that is borderline AGAINST the law.
Done. She doesn’t need a 10 minute video trying to defend people while also defending herself from her own mistakes like the comment she made 12 days ago about how her neighbors should be shot

No. 780982

File: 1551052433498.png (72.75 KB, 959x583, white supremacist spechie 1.pn…)

>>780482
How does she think she has any right to talk about how toxic cancel culture is? For someone who claims to hate it, she regularly participates in communities that perpetuate it (all her former friends said she loved to talk shit about people or the drama they were involved in, and she's def subbed to drama subreddits/channels on YouTube since she knew a good amount of drama that went down in the beauty community last year), only defends her favs when they get cancelled, but laughs and participates in cancel culture when people like Laura Lee or Tana Mongeau when they get cancelled, and is arguably WORSE than the people she defends like Jeffree Star. Yeah, he's a massive racist douchebag who calls black people gorillas and threatened to sue another YouTuber over a trademark he didn't even file for yet, but he never bullied someone to the point of suicide or entertained white supremacists on his social media.

No. 781075

>>780982
>>780482
Is it just me or is it really terrifying to be like Suckie, a person who voices and acts out in the same mannerisms as things that she ‘doesn’t’ believe in?

No. 781879

File: 1551383570427.png (32.53 KB, 618x222, CE3oAIw.png)

>>781075
Doesn't help much that she blames everyone else for her mistakes and tries to claim shes the victim.

No. 782005

File: 1551407677501.png (74.67 KB, 258x291, bad.png)

in yet another bid to be 'cool' and different she goes with blue hair.

it still looks bad w/ ur greasy hair suckie

No. 782015

>>782005

You can see that she coloured over it in photoshop to make it look more blue. Shouldn’t she be better at not making it so obvious? She’s an ‘artist’ after all.

No. 782245

File: 1551467517253.jpeg (445.05 KB, 750x1055, 465E9CF1-F97F-4484-B75F-026F17…)

I bet he does feel stupid being there.
Also, I guess she got another cat, either that or it’s Tim’s

No. 782933

File: 1551631438928.jpeg (58.12 KB, 1024x683, 483668BD-F68A-4159-A7FC-D46E8A…)

Much of her characters always seem a little too beginner-like.
What I mean by that is that they tend to be bland and entirely based on another character, with one or two minor differences. Perhaps all they are, are self-inserts?

No. 782934

File: 1551631497229.jpeg (235.68 KB, 2000x2000, 7B683495-99BE-47E0-B3C5-AF7F5B…)


No. 782993

File: 1551640990307.png (167.24 KB, 383x431, ChX20nSWgAArtaU.png)

>>782934
It looks like she stole the overall look (down to the glowing tattoos on her face) and color palette from Kida from Atlantis.

No. 783042

>>782933
yuck, this reminds me of sparkledogs that used to be everywhere a few years ago, all trying to out-neon each other

the point of night furys is that you can't see them, why would you splatter them with fluorescent paint?

No. 783058

“Friendships are only there so that you have somebody to sit next to during lunch”
This is literally a quote from her newer video. I get that people loose commonality, but literally disregarding everyone you’ve met, they’re probably happy that spoon is out of their life if this is all spoon got out of the friendships she made.

No. 784388

File: 1552013846775.jpeg (298.32 KB, 750x1054, D8C45201-4AB7-42A1-B2CF-407A58…)

Does this also explain spoon’s current behaviors?
If so, I think we can mark competitive off the list.

No. 786205

File: 1552496588131.png (156.33 KB, 620x395, RL5pesT.png)

Her terrible half traced art strikes again.

No. 786245

>>786205
The hair doesn’t look like the scribbles she normally does, but what is the image referencing?

No. 786248

File: 1552506016510.jpeg (231.93 KB, 750x534, 65FF07B5-6328-44A2-B147-F84225…)

I love that she literally attacks her ‘boss” (aka: YouTube) without considering the fact that there are sections to YouTube that she can ask for help without the dramatics.

Also, I wonder what the copy right claims are from, because, at times, it can’t be helped if someone reports you for tracing 80% of your images

No. 786249

File: 1552506148199.jpg (148.83 KB, 923x1200, regret.jpg)

>>786205
nta but more bad art. it hurts.

No. 787105

New video, good as always. Wish she came out with more videos

No. 787135

>>787105
"good as always" you ok ?

No. 787275

>>787105
Does anyone have the tags for this one?

No. 787287

>>787105
For someone who ‘does her research’, Spoon couldnt even check how to spell Pedophile.

No. 787293

>>787105
‘People are too sensitive this day in age’
Few seconds later
‘Am Saying what he say is right, no’
This is from her segment on Dunn
-
She continues to phrase it as everyone who hates are just bored people.
And this is coming from a person who thrives in dramatics, and if you’ve been on this board long enough, you’ll know what I’m talking about
-
Despite how understanding and knowledgeable Spoon is trying to portray, she doesn’t count the idea that the demographic of the targeted audience is a factor to a person being canceled.
The higher you put yourself on a platform, the higher the expectations are, and because most of the users on YouTube are under 18, it kinda makes sense for some people to get pissed off when people screw up really bad.
(Just a nitpick, but Can I just say that she should’ve stuck to YouTube when mentioning cancel culture, because some of the arguements that she makes can be discounted when transferred to the rest of media?)
-
She uses a lot of authority figures to prove her point than rather than provide evidence.
Ex:
Her claiming that most people are jealous of a youtuber’s power, then connecting it to news articles on pewdiepie who is taken out of context. Correlation does not equal causation!!!
-
‘It’s not youtube’s fault, they can’t ban all child predators’
Later: >>786248
She really doesn’t understand how massive YouTube is
-
‘People are suffering because of the guy’s inability to do research’
‘Why do you feel the need to be angry, it’s just not healthy’
‘Instead of getting mad, teach the person as to why they are wrong’
God the hypocrisy
-
‘Why are you calling out people for stuff that they’ve done 10 years ago when there’s people doing that stuff right now’
Does that mean we can mark Bill Cosby innocent?
Also, yes, it happens, people call each other out E v e r y d a y, but Spoon chose not to input it (ex: Peta tweet about Steve Irwin and public response)
Can I again input that that most of the people that she mentioned are POPULAR, they hold influence on their audience, who majority are children.

No. 787373

>>787105
She really included Subscribe to Pewdiepie stuff in her video posted the day after the shooting where the shooter said the meme.

And she thinks shes defending pewds.

No. 787384

>>787373
the shooter also played dumb meme songs. should nobody ever listen to those now that they’ve been perverted by a crazed gunman? sage this next time. it’s not milk to repeat a meme that’s been incredibly popular for like a year, regardless of whether or not some crazy shit happened to say it too.

No. 787387

File: 1552766033175.png (125.2 KB, 237x361, HWKX2DF.png)

>>787105
How has no one posted her newest sprites though they're a mess

No. 787389

>>787384
It's about tact and sensitivity anon. Are you a robot?

No. 787393

>>787389
lmao no. i just don’t think it’s a big deal for her to repeat some braindead meme just bc some elliot rodger wannabe also said it

No. 787526

>>787393
>>787384
It's not the shitty meme itself that's bad, it's the fact she repeated said meme IN CONTEXT of the shooting where the shooter said the meme, not even one week after the shooting took place. It's the context that makes it shitty.

Plus, this is the same chick that bullied a girl to the point of attempting suicide, constantly lies and gaslights about said bullying, and never properly apologized to the girl OR the people that she threatened to sue just for making videos about that girl. I think we can all agree she has issues with empathy, so her pulling this kinda shit isn't surprising at all. I just don't understand how she's done and said all these shitty things and STILL has a career. She should've been cancelled years ago, but somehow she scrapes through every nuclear bombshell dropped on her and survives like a goddamn cockroach.

No. 787574

>>787387
thought her shirt said "came".

No. 787743

>>786249
I actually like the background trees in this one, the light green isn’t distracting the white wolf thing in the center.
But the lowered opacity water ruins it more than if she just drew a forest floor. Water is clear spechie, not Gatorade blue.

No. 787807

>>787526
>>787293
posts like this are why I donate to spechie's patreon

>>787387
I liked the previous one dont understand why she keeps changing sprites every video she drops ever 2 months

No. 787833

File: 1552879162715.png (15 KB, 796x135, spechie tags.png)


No. 787928

File: 1552926550340.jpeg (292.64 KB, 750x718, DD355ACC-B5A5-4667-B20E-AD14C7…)

Instead of imply how it may be false. Her impulse was, “don’t cancel him for what he did last year, you’re no better”.
Kek, the girl who bullied a person to attempt suicide is s o right

No. 787934

File: 1552929426137.png (67.63 KB, 590x459, yn5VHDQ.png)

>>787833
Lol she put onion in but didn't have the balls to name and shame him in video.
If you know what he does why not warn your fans Speckles? They're all like 12 aren't they?
>>787807
Illusion of having done work. Also if you have patreon content spill please.
>>787928
It's funnier considering an hour later shes off laughing at Shane's expense and it's totally okay if it's funny guys.

No. 787935

File: 1552929596413.jpg (218.19 KB, 1020x1200, rKvRM72.jpg)

You'd think an artist would know when the filters and make up clash.

No. 787950

File: 1552933145832.jpeg (606.22 KB, 1280x800, 1B136ABC-5B32-42CD-9963-A69C3B…)

>>787935
I’m sorry, but this is the first thing I thought of while looking at the pic

No. 788369

File: 1553040100065.jpeg (191.08 KB, 750x541, 87399768-C50D-4EF0-87E8-7D8D21…)


No. 789816

Did anyone see her stream yesterday?
How long did it take her to make the 4 images?

No. 789982

>>787935
holy shit this picture is fucking bad. The makeup and hair and everything is fucked

No. 790317

File: 1553544984845.png (109.47 KB, 709x392, bRFweDE.png)

>>789816
Too long considering the quality.
But the whole stream she had paint tool Sai like this. Isn't that the way tracers hide they have something check marked?

No. 790446

>>790317
>Isn't that the way tracers hide they have something check marked?

What a sad day for lolcow. Some troll comes up with a fantasy story about tracing and all the haters who will never own a drawing tablet upvote the detractors like mad. I never realized how pathetic this website is until this thread. Thank you OP.

No. 790456

>>790446
They're talking about the Preserve Opacity option in Sai anon. Tracers like to use it to 'prove haters wrong' by coloring in lines they already drew. They offset sai to hide it.

No. 790478

>>790446
except this is exactly what tracers do to avoid being noticed or caught.

Not only that, but I know for a fact that multiple people have pointed out in an old painting stream spechie had the image she traced visible in the layer dock, just with the layer turned off. I'm guessing it's also one of the reasons she privated/deleted a ton of her old streams.

Someone pointed it out and she started recording her screen like this. She's hiding her 'source' images when she traces things.

No. 790489

>>790446
Immediately jumping to the "haters" and "troll" labels because someone said something you didn't like makes it sound like you're a fan of spechie lmao. Go back to reddit, where upvotes and downvotes are actually a thing.

No. 790498

File: 1553569279263.jpg (78.15 KB, 720x405, 20190324_071245.jpg)


No. 790499

File: 1553569304445.jpg (166.11 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190324-065711_You…)


No. 790575

>>790446
>Anon assumes that other users don’t know how to make digital art and that everyone is just mad because they can’t keep up with Suckie’s mad killz
>Anon also comments on how negativity on this board is dumb… on a site that is made to shit talk people… while also being negative themselves

No. 790576

>>790499
I like the face,,,, but it’s a shame that Spoon only knows how to draw one face without reference

No. 790617

File: 1553618160197.jpg (141.11 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190324-070407_You…)


No. 790618

File: 1553618191977.jpg (141.22 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190324-070823_You…)

This is supposed to be kylo ren

No. 790902

File: 1553703525117.jpeg (323.39 KB, 750x828, 7BDCEEC1-FD79-445F-9A4C-BD8F0D…)

Spoon, you’re sure that you have a sleeping disorder, one that’s uncontrollable, and not just a bad sleeping schedule..?

No. 791434

why did spechie delete her last drawing stream video?

It's people like you who bully her to cause her to destroy works she put time into

No. 791620

File: 1553882344131.jpeg (123.84 KB, 750x1110, F933FFCD-33AF-4DF8-8A26-A19484…)

Isn’t this Spoon’s dog, the one who she screamed ‘Shut the Hell Up’ to in a recent stream?
Oh yeah, I guess future audiences wouldn’t know that because she deleted the livestream because of her “haters” >>791434

No. 791621

File: 1553882461718.png (26.79 KB, 652x284, igDKehF.png)

Got to love how she retweets this when shes 'leaked' Mandy and her dms in videos.

No. 792186


No. 792192

>>792186
Learn how to embed videos newfag

No. 792205

>>792186
>>792192
first time I saw her face without filters and in clear lighting

she seems cute and happy, I am happy that she makes contnet

No. 792283

>>792192
For real, what the fuck is going on with the make-up lately? Is it shitty lighting or does she have white foundation on?
Her make-up was never the best, but it sure as fuck wasn't bad like this

No. 792492

>>792205
“cute”? she literally looks like someone’s middle aged aunt going through an identity crisis but okay

No. 792673

>>792192
I don’t understand why she goes onto saying ‘you don’t know me’ to saying ‘I’m pretty real’. Spoon acts like she’s changed, yet she continues these two contradictions.
Hell, in this video, it kinda shows this with her mannerisms. She acts all ‘chill’ and ‘calm’, yet in many of the other videos that had shown her face, she was loud and obnoxious

No. 792708

She's such a cunt lol. Gotta love the white knights here to defend their known bully queen that traces.

No. 792733

>>792708
Or it’s the very Spoon herself, I mean, we know that she and her sheep lurk here, what’s stopping her from post here, other than that one time where she was ‘drunk’

No. 792753

File: 1554147355453.png (1.04 MB, 1334x750, 19226042-A56E-48BA-B7EC-F9571C…)

Hypocritical Spechie

No. 794805

Does anyone know what happened to her blobcast podcast project? I only see one episode on her channel

No. 795577

>>794805

She is too lazy to make a podcast, probably no one would want to participate in it anymore anyway

No. 795985

Spoon uploaded a new video, watch it yourself on hook tube, but I’m 3 minutes in an she is scared of men because of the possibility of what they could do to her. Highlighting the fact that one of them was black.
Understand about the time she was harassed at a store… but acting like you’re traumatized by men (Uber drivers) who asked you for a ride… before that event happened… jc

No. 796038

>>795985
here is video linked; great video as always. As a male I learned a-lot and have gained more sympathy for women(Any posters with a phallus, do not come here for validation or to announce yourselves.)

No. 796067

i think she was referring to the UberBlack service and not highlighting the persons race

No. 796329

File: 1554849491608.png (134.42 KB, 446x500, 89a75Zp.png)

It's called 'Why I'm scared of Men" but over half of it is stuff stolen off reddit.

No. 796644

File: 1554925860224.jpeg (160.7 KB, 750x438, BADEC86A-3DE5-4C4F-93AB-2D1E4D…)

Not only lolcow, but she lurks on pull too.
Kek, I wouldn’t worry about the 10 mins honey, it’s what the content fills during that time. Which, 3 mins was dedicated to her super traumatizing moments with guys, the rest was from accurate reddit posts.

No. 796945

For someone who is scared of men, her experiences tie in with common fears rather than her own experience, which is strange to me.

No. 797704

In suckie’s new video, for someone who claims how easy her ‘friend’s ‘ style is, she half assed most of their art style
I also find it funny that she kept saying that she’s not throwing shade at her friend’s simplisticity,,, but this is the same girl who said she was far better at art then her teacher because she cuts paper. Hell, some of her friends are so much better at colouring than her neon muddy paints

No. 797711

File: 1555176454857.jpeg (230.37 KB, 1920x1300, B6FFE7FF-C3C1-4841-9FFA-642D04…)

>>797704
Here, we don’t need the vid views

No. 797729

File: 1555182363657.png (161.46 KB, 894x505, FC2q7lW.png)

>>797711
If anyone wants to see it you can use this to not give views. https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/BRsg4pA7LvU
Biggest thing is shes hiding her layers completely from the viewer. So she could easily just be tracing her 'friends' art.

No. 797930

>>797711
Cool another sprite change, is this why her new vids take so long?

No. 798344

File: 1555447576134.jpeg (132.32 KB, 750x576, B031A22C-4103-4884-BE9F-46C9A9…)

Oh boy, can’t wait for her to share how complex her colouring is. Only the professional can master muddy colours like her

No. 798348

>>797729
If she's tracing, then that's really sad, because she's doing an awful job of it.

These styles aren't exactly difficult to recreate, and she can't even manage to do it.

No. 798351

>>797729
Maybe, if said enough times, by calling the styles ‘simple’ it’ll make her look better at art than the rest of her compatriots

No. 798538

>>798351
Exactly what I was thinking. Notice how she purposely spends more time and detail on "her style". Spechie, just because other people's art is more simple doesn't make yours better than theirs. Get your head out of your ass.

No. 798593

File: 1555547396414.png (408.04 KB, 1600x828, E58AE226-80A6-484F-9C5F-8D6870…)

Perhaps a coincidence, but I started to see the resemblance between Spechie’s old avatar and current one’s body to match a Dressup game called Kisekae.
It’s an old game, but you can change everything about the character. From weight, eyes, hair, height, arms/legs position, expression. I wouldn’t be surprised if she used a program like this to ‘reference’, and halfassed anything not on the site, like the 3/4th expression

No. 798606

>>798348
No style is easy to recreate if you don't know the basics of drawing. That's the issue most tracers have, their actual work just isn't as good as their traced stuff so they fall back on tracing. Actually learning how to draw is frustrating, takes time, and doesn't give instant gratification.

No. 798960

I really don’t understand what Spoon’s deal is with complexity = good art.
I mean, look at Waffle’s artwork, I like the artist, but the detail on the teeth (aka:complex/realistic look) doesn’t make her artwork fantastic, in fact, it deters it from what she is trying to communicate.
And hell, simplicity can actually communicate so much more than complexity, hence why many cartoons/anime focus on large eyes, to show more emotion.
specie can also pass me with her saying how often she trying to state that she works so hard on pieces that she only shits out once a month, and you can even tell how minimal she is at this work. It just makes me mad that most of the people who criticize her do praise her on her work… but most of the stuff she uses is traced or lazy.
I know it’s all in opinion, but how she draws now is how I use to draw in middle school, all I’m saying is that, assuming she stays depressed in her apartment all day, she should focus on her artwork, you know, stuff that makes her happy- no matter if she gets shit for it. Because no matter how much she tries to work on her public image, none of it will change who she really is, that is a lazy, bigoted, self-proclaimed complex artist.

No. 799369

I wonder if people shit on Spoon on this holiday, if she’ll come back, act drunk, and say how today is a sacred holiday, that anybody posting today is a sad person

No. 800292

File: 1556212506195.png (351.13 KB, 512x512, RBvbgw4.png)

She drew herself like a turtle

No. 800320

>>800292
Uuh… this does not look like a seductive moe tsundere animu that she tried to pull off, just retarded.
I find her lack of taste in art (as evidenced by her work in topic pic) even more damning than her laziness and lack of skill.

No. 800321

File: 1556215673309.png (205.01 KB, 510x405, a31.png)

lol. ain't slick. found the pic she traced in literal minutes

No. 800326

>>800292
She put the eye highlight on her eyelashes and her eyes are looking in two different directions. How did she think this was okay?

No. 800357

>>800321
She referenced or traced such a simple anime drawing and still made it look like utter shit. Pathetic

No. 800364

>>800326
It’s because she’s lazy af, and will put effort in being lazy instead of learning. I mean, she literally had to copy and paste the other eye.

No. 800365

>>800364
Very beginner mistake to not know how to draw ‘the other eye’ for someone with a ‘complex style’

No. 800545

I popped in on Timmy’s discord and seen that someone posted the traced image that spoon recently did on the ‘feedback’ channel. Normally, I see people who do this act aggressive in their insertions, but the person who brought up the point that ‘tracing is bad, especially when you don’t credit and have stated that you’ll stop’ -not word-for-word, but they had to literally repeat their point while others were saying to give her a chance and how the lines don’t match up…. clearly most (the base) fit the guidelines.
Spoon also came in to say how she has progressed artistically…..

No. 800601

the picture was brought up in her discord as well. she made the same argument and and went wild trying to defend herself. the screencaps would be way too much, so i made a video of me scrolling through the conversation.(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 800720

why does she always use default brushes? almost all of her art use the airbrush tool.

No. 800730

>>800545
what’s the point of posting this in the third person when your video clearly outs who you are? you scrolled past an @mention of your discord name in the chat. cowtip central.

No. 800768

>>800730
oh, I didn’t mean to imply it’s third person. That’s straight up me, lol, I’m not hiding it.

No. 800792

>>800730
>>800545
You do know that there are other lurkers from PT’s discord who post here too,
Like, outsider observers who don’t want to get involved in the dispute, right?

No. 800846

Speckles just uploaded a 5 minute crafts video dafuq

No. 801133

Her (probably) fake septum pisses me off so much. It hangs too low to be real.

No. 801215

Why, when specie shows her face in a video, does she look a little hunchbacked, like her neck is extended. Is it on purpose or did she actually develop that way?

No. 802303

>>800601
I don't really get why this person was banned…

No. 802740

File: 1557179041250.jpeg (55.92 KB, 815x458, 3848680D-61E2-4F4A-ACB0-3E646E…)

Spoon made a new video, and it looks like someone changed her model. I hate it say but it looks like her art, actually something not traced for once.

No. 802741

>>802303
No idea anon. I don’t know if whoever reported it thought that it was because the whole ‘3rd person thing’ or if it was because the person gave away their discord.
Both are pretty dumb because I wouldn’t think that whoever posted the video would use that discord for personal use

No. 803357

>>802740
Why do her sprites always look so bad every time she updates them? I thought that she would have at least one good set by now but every time shes updated the sprites look just as bad as the last set but in a different shitty style

No. 807096

File: 1557880330050.png (85.93 KB, 1113x523, wWWfhBn.png)

Spechie drew these as a joke but the fact is they're just as bad or better than her normal character designs. 1/4

No. 807098

File: 1557880410978.png (67.95 KB, 951x516, dvKOnJj.png)

2/4

No. 807099

File: 1557880507985.png (62.06 KB, 948x523, k2FbhVX.png)

3/4

No. 807100

File: 1557880652058.png (87.28 KB, 1047x525, cnnrLEQ.png)

4/4 if she wants to make fun of people's ocs she should make some good ones first.

No. 807126

>>807096
Are these suppose to be bad?
I can’t tell because her style generally looks like this.

No. 807176

File: 1557918238743.jpeg (108.86 KB, 640x334, CEC20C69-EBDD-482A-9CC7-428658…)

Spechie, around the time that you got in trouble you referred to yourself as a “grown woman” on Twitter in response to content made by the HaTerz.
So were you 17 or 18? And by this date, you’re 19 still, who still refuse to confront any of your actions and becoming aggressive to anyone who questions it.
Really honest for someone who’s not like all those other snakes

No. 807178

>>807176
I know how she views herself as a victim to “cancel culture”, but spoon, there’s a difference between people saying a slang word, and directing targeting people in videos. Hell, you’re still doing it specie, in your RECENT VIDEO, and you, like the high school video, aren’t out of there yet. Wow how much you’ve learned

No. 807184

>>807176
Does she really think that less than two years is enough time to completely improve herself to be considered a much different and mature person??

No. 807189

>>807099

I thought that was supposed to be her as shrek bc of the shitty caked on makeup and read Shrekina as Shrekie

i feel like she draws more "joke" art than real art tho? Maybe bc her "real" art would require actual effort & probably wouldn't look that good in the end and she knows it. Spending ur time and effort on parody sketches is the #1 way to not improve.

No. 807606

Random question, but does spechie open up her discord anymore?

No. 810354

File: 1558442953483.png (471.15 KB, 833x959, A89EC6BB-DA22-4706-9476-9894EE…)

Spechie:
“Not to flex but My ‘art’ hasn’t deteriorated and has only gotten better over the years”
Also spechie: shits out

No. 810645

>>810354
This girl has such an ego, I’m surprised that the one video that was taken down didn’t diagnose her with narcissism because she literally fills ALL of the symptoms.
I’m still convinced that the black diamond pic, the body at least was traced because this girl can’t do shit without reference

No. 810652

>>810354
What the fuck is that crotch? Someone needs to tell her to actually start studying anatomy.

No. 811207

>>810354
Whyyyy why is her art so ugly

No. 813126

>>810354
thats not… how ANYTHING works. oh my god.

the crotch- the fucking boobs, the COLLARBONE….

im having a fucking stroke, how did spechie ever think her TEACHER was jealous of her

No. 813128

File: 1558889140815.png (311.59 KB, 586x609, eafa87fe9268a1e93fe321e1684d8e…)

the stars aligned to spare us from the end form of this shitty fanart.

No. 813147

>>813128
I dunno what you're talking about anon, can't you see the mad skills that it takes to copy and paste a drawing, flip it and color it white? This is clearly a masterpiece in making and I don't know how anyone could see it as anything else.

No. 814737

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=SnVcPrhc0Do

For spechie’s new video, all I can say is sorry that your birthday sucked because all the places were closed because you went out after 5? and not because of a storm specifically targeted you and your holy birthday?

No. 814743

>>814737
You see, this is what spechie doesn’t understand, in her videos, she phrases things in such a way that gives off a sense of entitlement and condescending.
How she goes back and ‘edits’ her videos (at least with the bare minimum) makes me wonder how she doesn’t catch onto that, especially when all she reports is negativity.

No. 814791

File: 1559143153046.png (411.89 KB, 775x501, asJMudf.png)

>>814737
Imagine thinking this still image is going to look at all good.
>>810354 The funniest thing is according to her deviantart comment this is supposed to be sexy

No. 815020

File: 1559164803359.jpeg (268.88 KB, 1980x1080, 198C6924-F30E-44D8-8181-A0ED7E…)

>>810354
I don’t know this girl’s commission process, so I don’t even know if the commissioner is able to see the rough sketches for tweeks, but holy shit, you can tell the Downdrop in quality in compared to the examples she gave

No. 815025

>>815020
She didn’t even flip the grey lady to match the side it belongs to. Did she do that because it significantly looks worse when flipped?
Also, this is pretty crappy for a commission sheet, the pics aren’t where they should be for examples, the pics are literally taken from it’s source and shrinked to the right size.
Since she’s done commissions for almost all sets on the sheet, why doesn’t she use those as an example to show her clients what they’re really getting?

No. 815105

>>815020
Is she allergic to drawing people looking to the right?

No. 815238

>>814737
Seeing how spoon thinks depression is “uwu very sad child” , I wonder if panic attacks to her is “scared uwu”

No. 815785

>>814737
This video is lazy

Normally I defend spechie in this thread against jealous haters but im done with this.

I cant wait for more spechie content yet all I get is some 5 min video after like 2 weeks. That “tea” drawing at 3:19 is the shoddiest work I ever seen

No. 817273

>>815785
> 'Jealous haters'

Trust me, no one here is jealous of spechie and her shit art, maybe if she actually knew some sort of fundementals and could actually apply them then i could see some people here being jealous or at the very least being jealous that shes able to get so many followers… But rather than that… there really is nothing for people to envy about

No. 817468

>>817273
Anon, you’re clearly missing out on spoon’s most brilliant personality and outlook on life, as well as her ability to tell things “how it is”.

No. 817901

I'm not too bothered by Spechie at the moment (her videos are just hella lazy, apparently she only has about 6 patreons and her content mostly speaks to very young teens showing she doesn't take Youtube seriosuly) but is everybody going to let the 'Depression' video and 'Mandy' issue go? If Spech apologized or something it'd be fine but she just kept pushing the subject away or called people 'triggered'. That's what really bothered me.(read the rules)

No. 818468

File: 1559763620648.jpg (81.87 KB, 1200x1080, Uy4H8dL.jpg)

No one is ever going to truely let her forget but there isn't any new milk.
Right now the art she has on her twitter is so bad.

No. 818473

File: 1559763770219.png (Spoiler Image, 1.15 MB, 1043x1199, CUHzqua.png)

She can't even draw an arm right

No. 818495

>>818468
God, this is drawing with symbols at it's worst

No. 818524

>>818468
God those stubby t-rex arms coupled with the tree trunk of a torso is stressful to look at

No. 818543

>>818473
Forget the right arm, the whole body has a bad case of lean with a side of plastic because spoon continues to prove that she doesn’t know how to make anything look decent unless it’s foreword. Even then, the chic looks like a head, elongated torso, with glued on arms

No. 818663

>>787387
>>818473
Exact same body

No. 819049

File: 1559866816586.jpeg (206.39 KB, 750x540, 941D33CE-86A8-44D3-8BAC-8142DB…)

Spoon had never went on Twitter to cancel a whole website; but boy is the last bit a load of hypocrisy

No. 819052

File: 1559867046332.jpeg (394.55 KB, 750x929, 2C3516C3-7241-469B-B0AB-93547E…)


No. 819055

File: 1559867223096.jpeg (132.34 KB, 750x371, A4CC3C9E-3A5A-4CDF-97BF-B0EBE9…)

>>819049
Samefag, but I just wanted to save this because Spoon constantly goes against her own “beliefs”

No. 819185

Uh, stupid question and not to sound mean but what was it she said that makes her statements on twitter contradicting? Haven't looked her up in a while.

No. 819281

>>819185
Yeah, idk either anon, unless that was with her whole debate with Mandy and maybe a few people, like her sister and those she threatened to put down the video.
The last one would be a stretch tho, considering she only complained about the HaTeRz on there

No. 819284

>>818663
I don’t think that we’ve ever seen a livestream where she draws this kind of body, maybe she is tracing it, I mean
>>798593

No. 819484

File: 1559958239391.jpg (Spoiler Image, 49.84 KB, 564x846, ae8e3e787ac3da19ba236cfb28a443…)

>>818473
traced from this maybe?

No. 819506

>>819484
I wouldn’t say traced, anon. Although the pose is similar,

No. 820199

New video. She still can't draw.

No. 820205

File: 1560118015580.png (243.92 KB, 383x356, 1jPzQsJ.png)

>>820199
I'm tired of her sprite shaking to imply animation. Just because your art is flat doesn't mean it should be moving like paper in the wind.

No. 820248

File: 1560124595761.png (727.82 KB, 854x479, qualityanimation.PNG)

>>820199
can't even be bothered to actually draw 1 inbetweening frame

No. 820325

File: 1560134387933.png (1.28 MB, 1000x1000, cAqxFXm.png)

>>820199
When your boobs and eyes change size constantly

No. 820346

>>820325
It looks like six different people drew these jeez

No. 820456

>>820325
What’s wrong with it’s back

No. 820458

>>820325
I’m becoming more convinced that with these avatars she has to be referencing because the technique used on the main 4 poses are so different.
Also, can’t believe that after 2 years, her 3/4 faces are still lopsided, especially when someone a year ago when Spoon was on her ‘I-accept-criticism-phase’ shown her how to fix it

No. 820514

File: 1560192531690.png (341.87 KB, 617x526, wONc5K2.png)

Did Spechie forget what her boyfriend does? Or did someone criticize her terrible overpowered self inserts?

No. 820521

>>820514
This is the most special snowflake shit I've ever seen

No. 820530

>>820514
>Bashing on a person's favorite character is toxic and makes them scared to share their passions
I think reading that gave me autism.
She's nasty and bitter herself and doesn't hesitate to shit on things she deems stupid but now she's getting on her high horse about how we all need to hold hands and pat people on the back for their spergy self insert OCs?

No. 820545

>>820530
Thats what i dont get about her retweeting it, cuz alot of ocs made by tweens and teens ARE cringy as fuck, like yeah its rude to bash on them, but that doesnt fix them from being super edgy and annoying characters

Spechie is provs just retweeting it cuz she makes cringy af characters

No. 820547

>>820325
These look like the most punchable faces, god damn

No. 820559

>>820514
She bashes people's shit all the time in videos and discord. She makes a video where she bashes the paper art her Art teacher did but that's not toxic at all. She bashed people for singing badly but told everyone you can't bash her for her bad singing. It's only toxic when shes on the receiving end.

No. 820654

File: 1560211185027.jpeg (206.4 KB, 750x783, 4FBA4DDF-E725-41EA-992C-4B63EC…)

>>820514
Bruh, something doesn’t add up

No. 820655

>>820654
This girl is so two faced. I really don’t think she stands on any opinions that are outside of her own self interest and makes her ‘look better’.
But what do I know, Spechie is a woke person, within a month her actions have changed sooo much

No. 820656

>>820559
Even within the recent video, it seemed like she was victimizing herself, I mean, look at the pic for the video.

No. 821152

>>820514
only person lazier than spechie in terms of releasing yt content is her boyfriend. Can't even be bothered to make more than 2 5-min reaction videos in a month.

No. 821381

File: 1560373729654.png (155.72 KB, 598x394, Kiurt8W.png)

It's almost like you shouldn't declare you're moving before you have a place to move to.

But she claimed in >>820199 at 5:10 that the apartment shes moving into only pays for trash.

Which is it do you have a place or not?

No. 821708

>>800292
Her complete lack of understanding angles is so apparent in this, holy shit. The hair part is in no way centered to the character face, the hair looks like it was shifted too much and instead of the face looking down and to the side, it looks lopsided and elongated??? Even the pupils are fucked up, looking in the wrong direction. She needs to put the tablet down and practice her technical skills so fucking bad. No emotion, dimension, definition. Her art is nauseating to look at

No. 821735

>>821381
Apartments here in Seattle are skyrocketing in price right now. In the last year rent raised by $300 in the outer suburbs. I’ll be surprised if spechie can FIND a place she can afford without a stable income.

No. 821772

>>821735
Speche is in Texas/Midwest IIRC. Houses there cost like $20 for 5 beds.

+ dual income from BF = decent life

I am happy she is not rampant e-beggar, but its clear she doesn’t care about her YT career anymore. Now i’m no artist but I am certain her and most of the people here would vastly prefer making a living with art YT channels than with commissions especially with Spechie’s own infamy and anti-social tendencies. I am concerned for her future

No. 823219

>>821772

>20 dollars for 5 rooms


… I think youre missing a digit or two anon… I highly doubt places are that cheap anywhere in america

No. 823476

File: 1560831384769.jpeg (400.34 KB, 750x1051, 3D28B1B7-76F7-4C5E-A961-42D31A…)

You would know this, wouldn’t you spoon, considering how you literally white-washed a guy, even to the extent of fitting your description of what white-washing is

No. 823479

File: 1560831518083.jpeg (179.77 KB, 750x1006, 191DB3E4-D6ED-46F1-BF1A-13BB07…)


No. 823480

File: 1560831647511.jpeg (213.76 KB, 750x977, 6EBBF01D-4B01-42D4-8596-65BB8E…)


No. 823481

File: 1560831849424.jpeg (127.67 KB, 750x287, 01466D67-8976-46FC-8DC7-A0E0B9…)

And as always, to anyone who has a different opinion and who wish to discuss it, Spoin must tell a person to piss off instead of simply ignoring them. Maybe you should do what you say Speech, afterall you do continuously comment on posts with touchy subjects, surely you would expect the same?

No. 823545

>>823480
>If you're so concerned about colorism, Flint still needs fresh water
She is so dumb. Holy shit. In this world where Google is readily available, how are some people so unashamedly foolish?

No. 823592

>>823479
I know that opinions differ on this subject, but I also hope that she does recognize that white-washing does exist outside of her definition… such as many shows having actors that appear more European (lighter skin, features appear more ‘white’, etc.) aNd those without such features aren’t casted as offen or is shown as the ‘other’ or ‘background diversity’

No. 823704

>>823481
it’s just what america needed, you guys! a fat, doughy white bitch with absolutely zero formal education in sociology, economics, history or any of their intersections! flint no longer needs water, she’s solved the crisis!

No. 824081

File: 1560972149163.png (2.24 MB, 1707x2048, ZdBuCca.png)

In which Spechie has to be the edgiest bitch ever and thinks we wouldn't noticed the poorly traced shoes.

No. 824093

File: 1560973784900.png (113.76 KB, 726x217, jjXPrdt.png)

>>824081
"My art teacher was totally jealous of me."

No. 824106

>>824081
I bet she was struggling to draw the feet so she just did sneakers instead

No. 824139

>>824093
I like how the rest of the artwork has bold, confident lines, and then you have..this.

No. 824173

File: 1560987465075.jpeg (90.24 KB, 1106x723, 84F64972-E72C-4E2C-A600-07E502…)

In her speed paint, I did like that spoon showed where she gained reference and the sketchiness/colouring for the Red panda’s head.. but that’s about it for the painting as I don’t know why she didn’t continue the technique that she had used for donkey or the body/clothes, perhaps he’s just lazy or didn’t know how to finish it?

No. 824265

>>824173
at first, i thought this was supposed to be Aggretsuko fanart

No. 824266

>>824265
it is??

No. 824289

>>824173
God, her coloring is literally so ugly. It’s like the way everyone colored for a little while when they first got Paint tool Sai and only used the default brushes while trying to make it look painterly, but she never grew out of it.

No. 824291

>>824081
I like how the boobs have an obvious cupping/ big definition kind of thing going on, but the image on top is completly flat and doesnt bend to the shape of the body at all, making the boobs look non existant

(Ps even spidergwen's boobs didnt have complete cupping definition like that, hers acted like a normal person's would if they were in a body suit with a sports bra on underneath, idk why speechi always draws boobs with a hard curv at the bottom when most shirts dont do that)

No. 824468

File: 1561066088637.png (1 MB, 1024x943, HFBc4lt.png)

She posted this on deviantart.

Apparently furry means giant neck and ass.

No. 824487

File: 1561068143696.png (783.62 KB, 950x1200, E0Ge81E.png)

>>824291
It's because Spechie can't draw boobs despite owning a pair.

No. 824857

>>824468
Jesus christ
Wtf is that colouring

Also this is so bad???

No. 824858

Tbh, aside from her Dvart or whatever else she has (I don't pay much attention on her art in general) Spechie doesn't care about her YT career and you can see it on her laziness and lack of effort in her videos. It's just to milk money and that's it.

No. 825219

File: 1561220374841.png (285.84 KB, 610x526, rmV74CN.png)

>>824858
Considering she had to get a normal job on top of youtube and only recently has she started doing weekly stuff again apparently her attempts at milking money haven't been going well.
Also she follows furry porn artists.

No. 825251

>>824468
Wtf is this pose? They're presenting like a bunch of cats in heat. And those colors, ew. These characters look like those ugly Lularoe leggings.

No. 826001

>>824468
I kinda hoped that spoon would’ve kept the stream where she was making ‘ocs’, perhaps she would have given her opinion on these (>>824468) types of character designs.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]