Lmao exactly, good thing Koreans more woke about idols being well-manufactured groups than intl fans.
Article: Suga, backlash over ambiguous statement? "I leave traps for cockroaches in my music"
1. [+2,854, -367] One of the biggest reason the public likes BTS is not because they're talented artists but because everyone saw them build themselves from the bottom up. I've noticed that recently, they've become a little too full of themselves… Yes, it's true that they've grown to become an influential group, but they didn't mature with a sense of responsibility to go with it; I always assumed that they had their own morals inside their own heads but whenever a scandal or problem breaks out, they always hide behind their agency, and it's made me realize that they're just another 20-something year old with money but no sense of personal judgment.
3. [+2,762, -300] He seems to have fallen into his own trap
4. [+323, -29] He has earned so much more than his actual talents so he is really living in a delusion where he believes that he is greater than he is
5. [+317, -30] He sounds like a total tryhard…
6. [+279, -21] Unless you're an idol like Henry who can write, compose, and arrange your own music, please don't go around acting like you're a prodigy or an artist ㅋㅋㅋ You're basically just putting up a spoon on a table set by other more talented musicians, that does not make you an artist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ7. [+256, -25] Thank goodness we didn't try to get BTS exempt from the army
8. [+245, -16] Suga acts like he's suffered the entire world's hate and unfairness… but I bet if you gave anyone his picture, they wouldn't know he's a BTS member;;
9. [+178, -40] His songs suck. 'ON' is terrible too. You barely hear it on the radio.
10. [+169, -13] He really thinks he's an artist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these celebrities are so drunk on themselves in a world where money is power ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+162, -14] He seems to think of the public as a joke. So if people like you, they're your Armies, but if people hate you, they're cockroaches? You can't just divide up the world like that. People can hate you. The entire world should not be expected to like you.
12. [+140, -20] BTS' bubble seems to be popping… They don't realize that they're nothing but a well finished product of their agency.
They're so drunk on their own money and popularity that they've become delusional in the realities of their own talent. All of this is what happens naturally by people like that.