Welcome to /int/, where Farmers can post about drama in languages other than English. This is a trial stage, meaning the board may be changed or removed if it doesn't work out.
An optional "Auto-Translate" button has been added in the top left of every page. If you select a language in the dropdown, Google Translate will automatically translate all threads to that language. If you want to stop translating, click "Show original" in the Google bar at the top of the page.Rules
- All threads and posts can be in your native language. You do not need to post anything in English.
- Follow all rules for /pt/ and /snow/.
- All posts and threads must be related to lolcows / snowflakes. Off-topic discussion isn't allowed; please use /ot/ and /sty/ for that and please remember all boards are English-only except for /int/.
- Start out with one thread per country/area/language. Don't post threads for individual subjects unless you have approval from staff.
- You may discuss people who have threads in the English-speaking boards. For example, you could have a "Gaijin in Japan" thread in your native language and discuss the same people and topics that the corresponding /snow/ thread discusses.
- All reports must be made in English, German or Portuguese.There is a "Hide Thread / [–]" link in the top-left of every post.
(next to "File") if you'd like to hide a thread in a language you don't speak.
If you want to quickly look for threads in your native language, click Catalog
in the bottom left of every page (and also the top right if you're not on a phone). You can Ctrl+F for your language or a particular topic in the Catalog.
(This board was opened after a survey vote, with 77% voting yes