[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]

/g/ - girl talk

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)

Townhall is scheduled for May 22nd, GMT 2PM.

File: 1524421507973.jpg (48.98 KB, 924x528, 6603982e53e04fc78bd99e82c1b8e6…)

No. 79947

Am I the only want who fantasizes about stealing someone's boyfriend? Even if the guy is completely average, I want to seduce them solely because they're dating a girl I deem lesser than me. Now, I've never done this in real life and I tend to fantasize about internet famous guys. Like eports gamers or low-tier youtubers/streamers. The worst part is that I think it's actually becoming a motivation for me. I want to get prettier and less disgustingly fat to show up to eports tournaments or social media events to seduce peoples' men.

I wouldn't go as far as to be a homewrecker but for those who know the series Kuzu no Honkai, I feel like the teacher character.

No. 80003

Cheaters cheat when they want to cheat and it's rarely got anything to do with looks. I wouldn't know what motivates guys to do it but I've seen many cheat on or leave their girlfriends for some really unfortunate looking chicks.
So I wouldn't create drama for the sake of it, it's going to come back to bite you in the ass eventually. If it's a fetish or something just watch cuckquean porn or read the June thread idk.

No. 80007

>>80003
yeah i agree with this. if a guy decides to cheat on his gf with you, it probably has less to do with you being "better" than his gf, but rather that he was probably going to cheat with any decent girl anyway.

No. 80013

Imo if you fantasize so much about it you won't actually do it. You're probably getting a major ego boost just thinking about it and happy to have motivation to lose weight and look good.

No. 80018

men usually cheat with girls who are actually uglier than their partners, so you should do just fine :)

No. 80020

>>80018
damn anon i see u posting in multiple threads. u lil savage

No. 80025

>>80018
Is that how you cope with being cheated on? There are several instances of guys cheating on their partner with a far hotter specimen. (eg. Tristan and Khloe). Cope harder.

No. 80028

Being a homewrecker is generally frowned upon in society, but if that's what you want to do, you do you boo. But just expect to not get a quality man in the end of the fantasy you want to fulfill if you want to fill your void with the lifestyle of stealing men around. I know from personal experience, there's a lot of shitstorms out of the fantasy of being some " semen demon" who seduces guys girls are interested in and know exactly the character you're talking about.

It's a fetish fantasy tantamount to lolicon or some shit. It's not worth it. Just watch some cuckqueen porn or better yet, see if you can live out the fantasy with a couple and roleplay. This is a very dangerous fetish that can lead to an STD.

No. 80040

>>80025
I've never gotten cheated on, but I've permanently cut off all contact with several female friends who have either cheated or have helped someone cheat. It's a disgusting thing to do.

No. 80042

>>80040
Not to mention that if he chests with you, he'll cheat on you.
Case in point: Gregula.

No. 80053

>>79947
Comes across like you want to feel more powerful than or superior to other women.
Moving in on someone in a relationship is gutter-nasty.

Get a shred of self esteem and take a step up instead of fantasising about dragging other people down. What makes a woman in a happy relationship lesser than you op?

No. 80055

>>80018
Men cheat down, science fact.

No. 80056

Meh, if a man who supposedly loves his partner ends up leaving her, then clearly it wasn't meant to be imo. Obviously if he's happy with her, he's not going to look your way no matter what you do.

No. 80059

I find taken men more attractive than single men, but I heard that's actually normal among women.

No. 80060

>>80059
Yeah same. It makes me feel like they're better than other guys because they're capable of having a nice relationship and making someone happy. It doesn't make me want to steal them though.

No. 80061

I ended up "stealing" a guy from a girl that I was friends with until she ended up saying fuck it, at the time we were friends but ultimately it didn't work out.

Also I agree with >>80056. If you or they ultimately want to leave then so be it.

No. 80068

>>79947
This is obviously just your low self esteem manifesting in power fantasies. Go ahead and get pretty and thin, and then you won't need to win against other women to love yourself.

No. 80073

I've never had this fantasy tbh. I mean maybe with a celeb crush where it's pure fantasy of like… meeting this person and they find out how good we are together. But that's less about the person leaving their partner for me and more about potential chemistry.

But yeah other than that… Nope.

I have definitely seen girl who fetishize and pursue married men irl. It's not super uncommon. Women like that usually get shunned and outcast though.

No. 80077

>>80060
This is not true. So few men are any good. (I know it happens, though. My partner got attention when we got together) My bf can't even call an electrician or brush his teeth. Men rot.

No. 80100

>>80059
That's bizarre to me and I have a hard time believing many other women feel the same. I think men capable of and interested in giving me attention are a lot more attractive than taken men who have no interest in me and would not be available even if they did have it.

No. 80101

>>80100
>That's bizarre to me and I have a hard time believing many other women feel the same.
Well I didn't make this up.
https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/

No. 80103

>>80059
This sounds cucky but I have like a reverse variation of this where I really like it when other girls find/have found my bf hot. It's really validating and sometimes other girls even point things out that didn't occur to me before. I don't pick guys based on what other girls find attractive but after the fact I like it when other girls share my tastes.

No. 80106

Nah, I like a pure boy who only has eyes for me, and who is a kind and nice person. Sharing a gross cheating guy isn't my cup of tea.

Plus guys cheat with girls who are desperate, and those are usually gross looking. Would just make me feel ugly and shitty.

No. 80107

I don't know OP maybe you should see if you can get a low tier single guy before you think you're going to steal someone's boyfriend lol.

No. 80108

So, do you actually get off on the idea of causing innocent women emotional and psychological pain or do you just want to feel prettier than them? Either way it’s fucking pathetic. Yeah, go ahead and lose some weight, see where that gets you lol

No. 80109

>>80106
this. and not to mention that cheaters don't give more of a fuck about you, you just happen to be there at the right time.

also as it's been said, it has nothing to do with looks and more with the guy's morals, plus they tend to cheat with ugly girls to either piss their actually gf off or use it as an excuse.

No. 80130

>>80108
I think you guys are misunderstanding the definition of a fetish. I agree with all of you. I was just asking if anyone has felt this way. I'm not seeking a lifelong loving relationship out of this.

No. 80131

>>80130
you didn't say anything about it being a fetish you cunt. and it sounds more like you projecting insecurities than your fetish.

No. 80133

>>80130
seconded that you didn't make that clear at all. if this is just a fetish for you why didn't you take it to the fetish threads anyway? there's way worse in there. the way you phrased it and the fact that you made a whole thread made it seem like something you might seriously consider doing

No. 80134

>>80131
Dude, why are you so pressed? Maybe my fetish is a manifestation of my insecurities? I don't know. Have I ruined lives yet? No. When did you guys become a bunch of virtue signaling bitches?

No. 80174

>>80134
When you said ‘yet’ implying you fully intend on being a home wrecker just because you get off to blatantly unhealthy shit.
When the thing that turns you on most is feeling superior to other women then you need to sort your life out and work out why you feel so, so shutting about yourself outside of this gross fantasy.

Nobody is virtue signaling here, you’re just a selfish cunt with fewer morals and more insecurities than normal people.

No. 80196

>>80134
God you are beyond pathetic.

No. 80218

File: 1524574303253.jpg (89.4 KB, 490x874, 1524434562098.jpg)

>>79947
That's a fucked up thing to fantasize about anon, but as long as its just fantasy that's cool.

I can't imagine actually destroying a family because of your ego though, if you've ever experienced something like this in your own family its horrible.

I imagine your fantasy is restricted only to boy friend snatching which is pretty petty but as long as it only hurts the 2 in the relationship that's fine imho.

>>80134
Its hardly virtue signalling to have common human decency and dignity anon, I take back being understanding. You're scum if your an adulterer how would you ever expect to form any real lasting relationships with anyone? How would you feel to be on the receiving end?

No. 80222

>>80134
Just because this is a drama website doesn’t mean we’re going to agree with everything an anon says. You’re a shitty person for wanting to be a part of a cheating relationship and even if it is a fetish, the fact that you post about it as if you’re going to do it just shows that you’re a cunt. You obviously have never had your life turned upside down by someone cheating, have you?

No. 80224

Do you girl. If it’s a fetish you fantasize about whatever, but once you start applying it to real life and anyone outside the offended party find out (they will), you will be cast out as a social pariah. Do you know what it is specifically that motivates it? The power over the girl, the power over guys by being an undeniable seductress? Echoing what others have said, I was cheated on and my ex cheated down because she was there for the moment, super fucking young, and just wanted to party all the time. Literally the opposite of me. And the end of the day he still wanted and tried to get ME back because I wasn’t a coke snorting, multiple DUI having, gore fetishizing thot. I know your fantasy isn’t to keep these guys around, but if it ever becomes reality 9/10 they will cast you aside and you’ve only given them fuel to cheat more. “If this bitch was so slutty, I can probably get all kinds of girls to ride my dick!”

No. 80318

>>80224
This is all very true. Not OP anon but cheating leads men down a bad path. I accidentally helped a guy cheat (just once) because I was naive af baby. I wasn't after him at all, he went after me, I didn't think it through. We didn't have sex but it was definitely not a friend interaction.

and he did split up with the girl after she found out. He said he always regretted losing her. she was the perfect wife type (my opinion)

Also super awkwardly I found out my colleague was friends with her, not close though. Also she messaged me on facebook at the time and I literally replied in internet speak because I was so deep in the internet at the time. basically saying it was just fun and meaningless or in my words "for the lolz"
Summarily it isn't glamorous and may be a shitty thing for both guy and girl

No. 80362

Okay you guys really took this into another realm. I obviously hit a pressure point. I guess I won't actually be pursuing this "fantasy", "fetish" or whatever.

No. 80364

>>80362
use the dedicated thread next time you attention seeking wackjob.

No. 80368

>>80362
>implying you would do it if you got support on this thread

fuck you mob mentality slut(take a break, friend)

No. 80373

>>80364
>>80368
As if me replying to you wasn't the highlight of your week. Do you get off to insulting people over the internet? Don't even reply to this. It makes so much sense that a bunch of angel virgin saints are using lolcow right? Hypocritical bitches, as if you're any better than me.

No. 80374

>>80373
NAYRT but no one's saying they're any better than you, that's just it. No one is going to understand why anyone would fantasize or talk about willingly seducing a taken man, especially when actually doing it usually garners the label of homewrecker and ruins your reputation whether you like it or not. If it stays a fantasy, that's perfectly fine, but if you're gearing up to actually try and do it, then understand that that's something you're going to be hearing and getting a lot.

No. 80375

Everybody has an odd fantasy or two.

I think this one is better as a fantasy than a reality. In reality, being the bit on the side isn't an ego boost because it only goes a few ways:

1. He stays with the main girl and uses/used you as a sidepiece. No ego boost there since you don't mean anything to him.
2. You actually steal him away and get stuck with an unfaithful dude. No win there either.
3. He leaves her, you leave him. Still no real win since you seduced a cheater that you didn't even like that much.

I'd say in 90% of cases, the boyfriend cheated because there was an opportunity and not because the girl they were cheating with was particularly hot or special. They'd obviously prefer a 10/10 babe but if they're alreay up for cheating, they'll probably take whoever is also up for it. It's not hard to cheat with a cheater.

No. 80376

That's the kind of fantasy people with extremely low self esteem have.

No. 80378

>>80373
Lol this site is certainly bitchy and even sometimes mean but i think most people don't see petty gossip on the same level as intentionally breaking up a relationship so you can feel superior to "girls you deem lesser" than yourself. If you disagree and think they're somehow equally destructive, that's your opinion, but you sound awfully defensive. What, we need to have clean records of never being mean in order to call anyone out for anything?

Like I even personally think there's some grey areas to cheating where it's forgivable (though not admirable) but you're out here straight up fantasizing about breaking people up with zero guilt and zero awareness of why others aren't receiving it well. Just put yourself in the other woman's shoes ffs

No. 80379

>>80373
Almost everyone is better than an homewrecker tbh. And if you're the OP just know that even if you make yourself beautiful by losing weight and learning how to groom yourself you'll still be a disgusting person if you go around destroying people's life and relationship, only it'll be on the inside.

No. 80380

>>80379
Should I have put a trigger warning? And why are you guys so good at reading everything but the part when I said that I wasn't looking for any type of real relationship out of this? Dude, if you were cheated on, I'm sincerely sorry for you but calling me disgusting because fantasize this shit makes me think you have deep seated issues regarding cheating. Like for fucks sake, take a walk.

This thread is going like, no where at all. Honestly, I just found seducing taken men kind of hot, why am I being called a whore over the internet now? On lolcow of all places kek.

No. 80381

I tried this once, but I think it was more situation-specific and not something I actually get off on.

I had an enormous high school crush on this guy two grades above me, and he happened to be best friends with my boyfriend. We really liked each other, and one night I almost had a threesome but in the end nothing came of it.
Me and the ex had a nasty breakup which caused the bestie to take ex's side even though he knew I really wasn't an aggressor.
It was that mid aughts bro code.
He also got this new girlfriend (later wife) and she was kind of an asshole towards me after that. Friends told me she was jealous, and she started a lot of shit even though I never did anything to her.

It was the nail in the coffin for our friendship. We dropped contact.

Fast forward ~6 years after my high school graduation. I was in college and was in pretty good shape.
Out of nowhere high school crush comments me on fb when I posted to a mutual's page. We were both really happy to hear from each other.
Tbh fam, I was already catching feels, and just the fact that he would remember me after those years. Especially since we ended on not so great terms.

Yet come to find out he married the bitchy girl from high school and had two kids. I kept my boundaries but inside my heart subtly sank.
Over time he started to tell me about the problems in their marriage, which eventually involved separation and talk of divorce. Gradually, he upped the attention he would send me and I remember eating that shit up.
He asked me to hang out, one on one.

I saw him in person and honestly, he looked rough. Like every year since post-high school slowly sucked the life from him; between the factory job, needy broke wife, screaming children, and cheap cigarettes.
And here I was with all this freedom and no children, just doing whatever I wanted.
I fucked him. It felt good, cathartic. But at the same time–empty. LIke I wasn't experiencing him at his best, and our relationship was nothing but lust and repressed emotions.

After a few more meetings, I had to face facts that this guy wasn't ready to leave the wife for the sake of his kids. As soon as there was sign of them mending, I blocked him on fb and completely ghosted him. I think I picked the best option, rather than get involved with children and a past bully. No way I wanted to be around when that nuclear bitch'd find out how hard I screwed her husband.

It was a satisfying yet depressing affair.
>inb4 I trigger someone for telling a story that happened years ago and has no relevant bearing on anything today whatsoever

No. 80382

File: 1524642230459.jpeg (23.55 KB, 462x318, 76E335EB-FC03-4DC2-9A4A-06E5B6…)

>>80380
What kind of pathetic waste of space gets wet over the thought of destroying the relationships of women they deem ‘lesser’ than themselves. And with esports nerds or lowtier youtubers of all people, Jesus at least have standards. Gonna have a hard time finding a woman lesser than yourself when you’re clearly scraped from the bottom of a barrel.

No. 80383

>>80382
Um, so like what's gonna make you stop. We get it, you slay single chads every night right? Are you trying to hurt my feelings? If you think I'm the bottom of the barrel, you should check out the weird fetish thread. Or better yet, take a look in the mirror at the person that gets triggered by everything the so-called "bottom of the barrel" says. Do I have that much power over you? This might become my new fetish if the cheating thing doesn't work out.

>>80381
Cool blog post. I'd never fuck a man with kids by the way. But you probably helped him in a weird twisted way.

No. 80384

>>80383
>I'd never fuck a man with kids by the way.

It's the primary reason why I didn't see anything we did as going somewhere tbh. No matter what, their relationship wasn't going to end where mine began, and I didn't want to get involved with kids. When him and the woman began talking again, it was almost a strange relief?
Like, I played a part in being there for him at a low point and got something I had wanted out of it–without the awkward commitment continuation.

No. 80385

>>80381
Tbf the bitchy wife/gf was justified in her feelings because a whole 6 years later you came back to bang her husband (!)

She called it lol. Glad you didn't go too far/blocked etc. I don't believe sex is meaningful/as meaningful for a man as a woman, so the one who gets emotionally hurt is the woman, and then the man loses out if they break up. It's a no-win scenario like >>80375 says

No. 80386

>>80385
Or maybe had she been nicer to me I might have had an actual moral dilemma in having a cozy hookup while she temper tantrumed at her mom's trailer.

No. 80387

>>80383
lol so you're combative as fuck when people react negatively to your obviously controversial fetish, and then when the one anon comes along who actually has experience with it and doesn't diss you (though I understand it's not her fetish and just something that happened in her life) you tell her "cool blog post"? What did you actually want from this thread? I don't get it.

No. 80388

>>80387
>I don't get it.

That pretty much explains it. Was it too difficult to just scroll past this post or something? Let's reference my original post shall we?

>Am I the only want who fantasizes about stealing someone's boyfriend?


Now, what does this look like to you? A question, right? So I probably—and I'm taking a wild guess here—wanted a fucking answer to that question. Why don't you try replying to this question without the petty insults and virtue signalling.

No. 80390

>>80387
Pretty sure she excepted to find a bunch of desperate losers dreaming of becoming beautiful and stealing other women's bf, liker her.

No. 80391

>>80390
Damn, you caught me.

No. 80392

>>80388
that's why i asked. hs crush anon answered your question without insulting you or "virtue signalling " and you were still dismissive to her so it seems like you were hoping for a bunch of people who think exactly the same as you and nothing else.

No. 80393

>>80392
I mean, that's just the way you interpreted it. Why are you covering for another people now? Unless that was you I don't see why you would care. You're just picking on me now. Leave some replies for more "hs crush" anons then, shit.

No. 80395

>>80390
Duh. All ‘does anyone else…’ threads are basically ‘validate my opinion/values and tell me I’m right’

They don’t want real opinions or thoughts, especially when what they’re discussing reflects so poorly on them. They want strangers to tell them that it’s awesome and normal and something to be encouraged.

Now OP is having a weepy meltdown because nobody behaved how they wanted and it feels bad. In order to salvage their dignity they then declare anything that disagrees with them virtue signalling.

TLDR OP is a baby with zero self esteem who needs sycophants.

No. 80402

>>80386
Bad logic, am I supposed to sleep with every guy who has a mean gf? You liked the man first and she picked up on it. btw I'm >>80318 accidental cheater so I don't really care as much about cheating as other people.

I have a crush on a guy now who has a gf, I have literally zero feelings about the woman, I'm glad he's happy with whoever. Men aren't loyal to start with so "cheating" isn't really a thing. Their willpower is weak af.

In my case the woman started freaking out that I was talking to her bf platonically/as friends every day for a month so he had to stop. I've spent years chatting, meeting and even sending nudes at their request, to guys with girlfriends (though my morals bucked up a bit a few years ago and I stopped) so I was really surprised that a friends-only platonic conversation caused such strife. Anyway, connected thing is I DO like him so she's right, as was your fling's wife. OP and anyone who competes with women need to realize we are all on even standing with men. A pussy is a pussy, some of them have more or less money, more or less sexually active, more or less giving, more or less crazy - but it's very simple for them all and cheating is no achievement. Harbouring ANY feelings about other women is a waste of time. We're all in the same boat.

Btw all the chatting-to-guys-with-gfs was initiated and continued by them, it's just a thing that happens that nobody talks about. I've even had random guys with girlfriends invite me to visit them in their countries. I'm assuming anyone who fantasizes about being the "other woman" has no idea how everyday, common and mundane it really is

No. 80406

>>80402
You sound like an insecure mess.

You set your own value, and I'd like to think you have more value than just your pussy, but you do you. Loyal men are out there, they seek out women with similar values.

I do think men take longer to mature in relationships. I've known countless men that knew to use their 20s to explore dating and used this to figure out what they wanted from a partner. Men are family orientated too. The men I've known to cheat are either selfish and not in the mindset to be monogamous or started families too early in life.

I guess it's got a lot to do with maturity. People will always judge others by their own value standards.

No. 80409

>>80406
What men think about me is not = what I think of me, or other women. Read the post again. What men think of women has absolutely no bearing on how I view women/us.
I think women are wonderful.

Sounds like you're projecting i.e. "I am valuable because a man thinks I am." Your opinion.

No. 80417

No way. I'd never do this. I believe that what you do will come back to bite you in the butt.

If you centre part of your life around cheating, it's gonna affect your personality and life, like anything does. And I think that would eventually lead you into bad relationships where you'd be fucked over yourself. How would like it if you were in a happy relaionship and some random came and "stole" your boyfriend?

It's not okay just because it's a fetish or a kink. It ruins life and it's aboslutely disgusting. I hope you never act on these thoughts you have. But if you do it, you deserve whatever will come your way.

No. 80418

>>80402

Good Loyal Men are out there, I have one. That said some men are dirt bags and will pump n dump the low self esteem hoes.

No. 80419

It's very easy to be the "other woman" mostly because as these anons said cheaters want an uglier and overall worse girl than their actual partner just so they never feel like leaving her.
>>80003
>>80018
>>80109
I've "helped" a few guys to cheat on their gfs and it feels pretty bad to know that they would never considerate you as a potential gf but then again I wouldn't be able to date someone I just can't trust. Also I'm desperate and guys with long-term gfs give the best head so there's that.

No. 80421

I'm not concerned by any of this but I have a friend and former coworker who told me at some point that she was really into a guy who was already in a relationship and the guy was cheating on his gf with her. She was really upset that he wouldn't focus more on her and I told her honestly that she should either try to become his gf if he's willing to leave his current gf, or she should leave him, forget about him and find herself a faithful and caring man. She agreed with me but I guess she was just that much into him because the only solution she found to move on was to move to another city.

So honestly OP don't do it, not even talking about morality here, but it's for your own sake. It's the sort of things that just never ends well like another anon said, you're either the second girl or you'll be stuck to an untrustworthy man.

No. 80476

>>80421
Tbh people that knowingly cheat do not deserve a happy relationship with anyone

No. 80478

>>80393
"You're just picking on me now", well anon, if you didn't admit that you fantasize about stealing boyfriends, you deserve it. Also, not for nothing, how is us picking on you for something YOU SAID worse than being an enabler in a cheating relationship?

No. 80546

>>80373
your thread is garbage, and your fetish reeks of narc validation bullshit. sorry about your shit personality anon.

No. 80554

>>80393
>makes thread about stealing bfs
>gets negative replies
>wuuuuh it's just a fetish!!!
>continues getting negative replies
>you guys are meanies, i thought you were s'posed to be nice uwu hugbox!!!
>proceeds to baww more and call us virgins as an insult
>implying you either fuck everything or are a virgin
>gets called out
>s-stop picking on me!!!
Oh yes, anon you poor babby. Surely we're just mean and your intentions of ruining someone else's life (which you clearly outlined) are clearly pure! Oh how wrong we are!

No. 80557

>>80373
It's the internet. You post a controversial topic and people will respond. Deal with it.

>It makes so much sense that a bunch of angel virgin saints are using lolcow right? Hypocritical bitches, as if you're any better than me.

Yes. We are better that you, because we do not get off on destroying relationships.

If you had posted this in the fetish thread I don't think people would have responded this way. It does not help either that you wrote
>I want to get prettier and less disgustingly fat to show up to eports tournaments or social media events to seduce peoples' men.
You literally wrote that you actually want to do it and have every intention to do it.

You start crying and insult us when we tell you how much of a shit you are for implying that you're going to do it. Pathetic.

No. 80562

>>80476
I actually have no idea if she knew he already had a boyfriend because she didn't really explain how they met and how she knew about the gf. She only talked about the present at the time because she was seeking advice, and ended up asking a loser like who has no experience with dating but that's another story. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know at the time because she seemed to really dislike the situation and regret it but again, I have actually no idea.

I agree though in a way, if I ever meet a guy I'm into and I could start dating and I found out he cheated on an ex or fucked someone who was already in a relationship I wouldn't trust him enough to actually date him. And I don't see why anyone wouldn't feel the same.

No. 80566

I'm just gonna assume you're that farmer in /ot/ who sperged out about cheating not being the worst thing ever in the history of mankind, kek.

No. 80651

>>80566
Uhh no, that was me, I even said several times I didn't condone cheating I just hated how overhyped it was

No. 80693

>>80651
no you didn't you sperged out, i was in that thread. you could have just said you didn't think it was that bad but you couldn't stop fucking replying.

No. 80694

>>80402
>Am I supposed to sleep with every guy who has a mean gf?

Not at all. The point is how a person has treated you will affect your decisions regarding them later down the line. It's not a grudge per se, but something every human does take into consideration.

Do you think if the girl had been my best friend I would have taken advantage of the breakup? Nope, because I would have respected her and felt wrong to potentially hurt someone who had been good to me.
An enemy that almost pushed me to suicide in high school and told the guy I liked to stop talking to me though? Mmm…yeah, I'm not sorry.
She's controlling and manipulative and that's how she pushed people away, including her husband.
A woman doesn't get a pass from me just because we both have pussies and her man is weak.
And I tell ya what–if I ever found out my bf went and cheated on me, I'd be blaming him and not the other woman. The person whose faith is tested is always 100% culpable for the cheating if they do.

Either way, it is history. Suffice to say I'm in a steady 4 year relationship at the moment.

No. 80717

>>80693
what? I'm not saying I didn't sperg out, ironic especially since you mention it in another thread days after it happened
>you could have just said you didn't think it was that bad but you couldn't stop fucking replying.
oh noes, you mean if people attack me I fight back? what an odd phenomenon, I don't know why it blows your mind when you have anons ganging up on and insisting you're a cheater, you're this this and that and putting words in your mouth, clearly jumping to conclusions and not understand a word I said, then suddenly I'm a big bad person and in the wrong for replying to people who were replying to me and wanting to make it clear what I was trying to say (even though people are still insisting I'm some big bad cheater just because I think cheating is overhyped in society, which it is and how people reacted to me saying its not the worst thing ever literally proves it), stop jumping to conclusions

No. 80720

>>80717
no one was attacking you they were saying your opinion sucks. but you can shut up and then people will stop calling you out.

No. 80722

>>80720
>no one was attacking you they were saying your opinion sucks.
were you in the thread? people were insisting I was a cheater myself, then claiming I was saying stuff I never said, even despite several times I said I don't support cheating
> but you can shut up and then people will stop calling you out.
excuse me but are you forgetting the fact you brought this shit up again in an entirely different thread, again with putting words in my mouth and insisting I was a cheater? do you have no self awareness or?, I did "shut up" about it and your ass brought it up again, wtf

No. 80725

I don't know about that, but sometimes I cockblock my male friends. I'm in a long term relationship but I have some nerd friends and sometimes they awkwardly try to get close to a girl and I mess things up for them. I hit on them in front of the girls they like to make the girls wonder if there's something between us and think the guys are playing them.
Recently I've done it with a friend who was trying to date a plain looking Korean girl. Pretty sure he has yellow fever because the girl is very ugly.

No. 80727

>>80722
you keep replying like anyone gives a shit about you. you got butthurt cause you couldn't shut the hell up about how cheating isn't that bad, then people said you were probably a cheater yourself, and now you come in to this thread to defend yourself. it's a fucking image board, no one gives a shit about your pride or whatever, we don't know or care who you are. get over yourself.

No. 80728

>>80725
that's really shitty anon, let people learn for themselves. also your bf should break up with you.

No. 80734

>>80727
>you keep replying like anyone gives a shit about you.
get help, I reply to people who reply to me, if you so "didn't give a shit" you wouldn't bring up arguments that you're still triggered over days later
> you got butthurt cause you couldn't shut the hell up about how cheating isn't that bad
I was saying it in more means like how people act as if it's the worst thing ever, I even used the shandi example to explain what I mean, again it's ironic since others were doing the exact same as me and "not shutting up about how cheating is o so bad"
>then people said you were probably a cheater yourself, and now you come in to this thread to defend yourself.
again with no self awareness, may I remind you that your ass brought this shit up again, you talk shit about me I reply, sorry the world doesn't revolve around you and you don't get to bash people and accuse people of shit without them saying shit about it
>no one gives a shit about your pride or whatever, we don't know or care who you are. get over yourself.
then.don't.fucking.reply. if you so don't care, you run your mouth for days about how "no one cares about you no one caresss!!!!! no one cares about you!!! stop pretending people care!!!!just stop! no one caresss!!!we dont care who you are!!!" WHILE REPLYING YOURSELF
the only person who needs to get over themselves is you, you have this sense of entitlement, you wanna run around and accuse me of shit then cry about how "no one cares!!!!!!" when I call you out then tell me to shut up and no one will reply when it was your ass who brought it up
S E E K H E L P

No. 80739

>>80728
I don't do it to teach them anything, I just like the feeling of doing it.

I'm gonna open up because why the hell not. I'm black and it kinda pisses me off when I see guys going crazy over super plain looking girls when I know they'd be reluctant to date a dark skinned girl. This guy I mentioned would never look twice to a black girl even if she was a model, but he was acting like a lost puppy around this fridge looking ugly Korean. I know I'm being ridiculous, even more when I already have a good looking and tall black bf.

Also I've never cheated on my bf or anything.

No. 80740

>>80734
i'm not the anon who brought it up, calm down crazy. you're that crazy anti-loli bitch again. i hope you get banned again.

No. 80741

>>80739
mickey? is that you?

No. 80742

>>80739
well you shouldn't fake flirt with other dudes cause you're jelly. it just rubs me the wrong way. i understand the sentiment tho i guess.

No. 80743

>>80740
it's not, are you the psycho insisting everyone is the "Crazy anti-loli bitch"
>i hope you get banned again.
last time I checked I wasn't the one who started infighting, and you're only further enabling it insisting everyone is the "Crazy anti loli bitch"

No. 80744

>>80739
why do you care if they'd never go for a black girl if you don't want to date them? You sound so insecure lol whoever they want to date is none of your business since you have a boyfriend

No. 80745

>>80739
Love yourself anon, and let that poor virgin get some Korean pusspuss. You have a hot black bf, you must be attractive too.

No. 80746

>>80739
Y I K E S

No. 80747

>>80746
>>80745
>>80744
Yeah I know, it's ridiculous.

>>80741
No?

No. 80749

>>80743
NTA but calm down for fucks sake! And you did start the infighting. Someone made a snide remark towards OP cause you acted fucking nuts in the thread over cheating, and you took it as your duty to come ITT and martyr over nothing. Go outside or something, we're all anon, it's not like you have a rep until you come in the thread acting batshit. You seem way too personally offended for someone who can simply slink away into obscurity.

No. 80750

>>80740
>other anon brings up old arguments again, accusing a certain person of making this thread then infights the person when they try to explain themselves
>tells the anon who defends themselves they need to "calm down crazy", completely ignoring who started it
>manages to further bring up old arguments yet again, assuming you're the other anon accusing everyone of being the anti loli anon

I need a break from this place, no wonder this place is driving everyone insane

No. 80752

File: 1524686048248.png (195.59 KB, 445x450, 1439416971948[1].png)

>>80750
…Why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person. It's obvious you're samefagging, you're the only one ITT using capitalization and punctuation but not periods.

No. 80753

>>80749
again, get some self awareness, you accused me of making the thread, I point out I didn't then tried making my point clear, then other anon decided to scream at me, that is literally starting the infight, what even are you on about

>Someone made a snide remark towards OP cause you acted fucking nuts in the thread over cheating,

they accused me of being op, I pointed out I didn't then kept trying to make myself clear just to have them go batshit on and scream at me about how " NO ONE CAREESSS SHUT UP"
all they wanted was to accuse me of saying shit I never said then scream how crazy I was simply for wanting to make myself clear
>Someone made a snide remark towards OP cause you acted fucking nuts in the thread over cheating,
everyone was acting fucking nuts and everyone is still acting fucking nuts, even other anons are pointing this out, don't try to pin it all on me
>you took it as your duty to come ITT and martyr over nothing.
and I dont know why youre going out of you're way to try to claim what my motive is simply for defending myself, you reply/talk shit about, I reply, plain and simple
>Go outside or something, we're all anon, it's not like you have a rep until you come in the thread acting batshit.
tell that to half of lolcow
>You seem way too personally offended for someone who can simply slink away into obscurity.
again, stop making up shit on what my motive is
anon accused me of being OP ie also claiming I supported cheating despite several times saying I didn't and hopefully you're smart enough to understand why someone would be annoyed with that, I point out what my point was and that I wasn't op, then other anon went straight batshit going on a rapmage about how if I "shut up no one would talk about you" when it was literally them bringing this shit up out of nowhere

No. 80754

>>80752
samefagging was when you claim to be someone else which I was not, and unlike crazy anons I won't scream for days about being accused of being a samefag

No. 80756

>>80754
>>80753
Dude, what the fuck are you on about?

No. 80757

>>80756
you know.. maybe if you actually read it then you'd find out

No. 80759

>>80753
>all they wanted was to accuse me of saying shit I never said then scream how crazy I was simply for wanting to make myself clear

It's really not that deep I'm >>80566 and I was just making a light hearted joke, you sound insane tbh, you understand you don't need to defend your honor on lolcow? And if you do something stupid people are going to make fun of you.

No. 80760

>>80757
i did read, and it sounds to me like you think everyone is out to get you when you're literally a nobody. just get over yourself. this site isn't filled with friends, we're just trying to talk, why the fuck do you care what a bunch of other nobodies think about your character? you're literally just the post you type in that moment. you're not even a screen name with a history attached. this isn't fucking reddit mate.

No. 80761

>>80759
>you sound insane tbh, you understand you don't need to defend your honor on lolcow?
again, stop assuming my motives are to ~battle~ or whatnot, you talk shit about me and misunderstand my point, I make myself clear, I don't know why it triggers you that people would reply to you if you talk about them, especially when you misunderstand your point
>you sound insane tbh, you understand you don't need to defend your honor on lolcow?
oh? like what? bring up days old arguments, misunderstanding what someone was trying to say, then crying when they do that? oh wait that wasn't me who did that

No. 80766

>>80761
>>80761
>quoting and replying to the same thing twice

yep this is anti-loli anon. soon she'll start accusing everyone of samefag just like she always does.

No. 80767

>>80760
>i did read, and it sounds to me like you think everyone is out to get you when you're literally a nobody. just get over yourself. this site isn't filled with friends, we're just trying to talk, why the fuck do you care what a bunch of other nobodies think about your character? yo
why are you so obsessed with insisting "I think I'm some popular character everyone cares about"
how many times do I have to say it? misunderstand my point, I make myself clear, and now you're crying simply because I did that, what is your problem? if you don't care, shut up, and move on, funny how you claim I think I'm a character or whatever but are arrogant enough to have everyone make it known that you don't care
>you're literally just the post you type in that moment. you're not even a screen name with a history attached. this isn't fucking reddit mate.
then.move.on. you aren't achieving anything by claiming this

No. 80769

>>80767
lol you misunderstand us, we care because you're shitting up the thread trying to be important.

No. 80770

>>80764
>quoting and replying to the same thing twice
this is behavior all throughout lolcow, whats next? people who use question marks are all anti loli anon?
how about lowercase? good luck screaming "anti loli anon!!!" at anyone who does that

No. 80771

>>80769
then don't reply
you reply, I reply back, not to mention it was other anon bringing up old arguments but GOD FORBID I TRY TO MAKE MY POINT CLEAR
it takes two to tango, mate

No. 80772

>>80771
Wtf is wrong with you?

No. 80773

>>80772
my bad, sorry I actually understand if I didn't want people to "shit up the thread" I wouldn't reply, it's not my duty to prevent infighting especially when others are attacking me

No. 80774

File: 1524687248725.jpg (40.78 KB, 600x655, c8f[1].jpg)

>>80773
>it's not my duty to prevent infighting

No. 80775

>>80774
don't like infighting? don't enable it, you're not a mod

No. 80777

>>80775
But you're not a mod either you loon. It's just as much your duty to not reply to fucking bait as it is for others not to reply to you. Enjoy your ban you bloody sod.

No. 80780

>>80777
>But you're not a mod either you loon
not claiming to be, never tried to stop infighting
>It's just as much your duty to not reply to fucking bait as it is for others not to reply to you.
two way street, don't cry about me "Taking the bait" but the baiters are A-OK
>Enjoy your ban you bloody sod.
you too hun :*

No. 80782

>>80780
Jesus Christ, are you mental? Anon literally brought up the fact that there was an anon defending cheaters and YOU were the one who admitted to being the anon who did so. Don't come in here and sperg like a fucking idiot because you decided to out yourself and your shitty opinion. (Also, maybe step away from the computer if people disagreeing with you is considered 'attacking'.)

No. 80783

>>80782
>Anon literally brought up the fact that there was an anon defending cheaters and YOU were the one who admitted to being the anon who did so.
but the problem was that I wasn't defending cheaters, I even said from the start I don't condone cheating
>Don't come in here and sperg like a fucking idiot because you decided to out yourself and your shitty opinion.
were… you even reading? The point was that they misunderstood, I tried making my point clear (but apparently no one is smart enough and insists on putting words in my mouth)
>(Also, maybe step away from the computer if people disagreeing with you is considered 'attacking'.)
I was told to "shut up and people wouldn't call me out" despite being called out before I even posted in this thread, all I wanted to do is make myself clear just to have everyone sperg on me and accuse me of being anti-loli anon, I mean if putting words in my mouth and straight up accusing me of things I didn't do is just "disagreeing" nowadays

No. 80784

>>80783
And that still isn't being 'attacked'. It's the fucking internet, man, you're on an anonymous imageboard. GET OVER YOURSELF. No one here honestly gives a shit about you or anyone else on this site, but you decided to out yourself on a shitty opinion (as I said before) and now you're upset that you're being called out. Just close your computer, lmao. The close button is up in the top corner of the internet browser. If you have a mac, hover your mouse above i–you know what? You're obviously a big enough girl to do it yourself.

No. 80785

>>80784
this
>>80727
was their response just to this >>80722 simply because I pointed out I never condoned cheating, and then when I pointed out that they brought this shit up again despite me "Shutting up" like they said if I did, no one would call me out, that's literally attacking, maybe you think attacking is different or whatever but straight up sperging like a 12 yr old about how "no one gives a shit about you get over yourself"


>GET OVER YOURSELF. No one here honestly gives a shit about you or anyone else on this site, but you decided to out yourself on a shitty opinion (as I said before) and now you're upset that you're being called out.

uh no dumbass I said several times I was mad because people put words in my mouth, not that "I was called out", you keep screaming and telling me to get over myself yet you're doing the exact same

> Just close your computer, lmao. The close button is up in the top corner of the internet browser. If you have a mac, hover your mouse above i–you know what? You're obviously a big enough girl to do it yourself.

take your own advice, hunny, actually no, go learn to read and you wouldn't be spewing out shit that you don't understand, if you're that triggered simply by me pointing out that you were wrong then maybe it's you that should close your computer.

No. 80786

>>80784
quit baiting

No. 80787

File: 1524692227633.jpg (71.9 KB, 537x399, lmaocyberbullying.jpg)

>>80785

it's an A N O N Y M O U S imageboard anon, stop getting so upset. this could have all been avoided if you didn't tell everyone that you were that anon.

No. 80789

>>80739
Girl you sound insecure and sad as hell. What does them not dating a black girl have anything to do with you at all?

No. 80790

>>80787
and they could've just read "oh okay I misunderstood what the anon said" and walked away
instead, constantly insisting I support cheating, when I calmly tell them I didn't. infighting happened, then you went on a rampage screaming at me to "get over myself"
>this could have all been avoided if you didn't tell everyone that you were that anon.
it takes two to tango, don't pin it on me, especially when other anon screamed for days about how "I should get over myself" just because I wanted to make my point clear

>stop getting so upset

take your own advice, walk away if it hurts your feefees so much

No. 80791

>>80790
>screamed for days

you mean today?

you can take the same advice you're giving me since it was your 'feefees' that were hurt in the first place.

No. 80792

>>80791
>you mean today?
>what is a hyperbole

>you can take the same advice you're giving me since it was your 'feefees' that were hurt in the first place.

I can take being angry and still be rational without putting words in other mouths, making others repeat themselves several times, then using 7th grade tier insults about how people should "GET OVER THEMSELVES!!!!!" over what? because I wanted to make myself clear when people were misunderstanding what I said?? do you even know what "getting over yourself" means?

No. 80793

>>80792
Huh, this must be worse than cheating, right? I mean, that was your original point–that cheating was blown out of proportion.

Seems to me like you're blowing this out of proportion more though.

No. 80794

>>80793
>Huh, this must be worse than cheating, right?
what even are you on about?
> I mean, that was your original point–that cheating was blown out of proportion.
because it is, and I gave example to prove my point, like shandi getting death threats, or when people said the female solider deserved to get murdered for cheating, not that "YOU SUPPORT CHEATING!!!" like everyone is insisting I'm saying, not that it's a foreign thing here for people to blow statements out of propotion

>Seems to me like you're blowing this out of proportion more though.

oh yeah my bad, I came into the thread, bringing up arguments and putting words in peoples mouths then crying simply because that person was trying to make themselves clear, oh wait…

No. 80795

>>80794
Anon, I don't know if you understand what sarcasm is, but that's what I was using. You're literally saying that people who have had their whole lives ruined by someone cheating is overreacting by being upset, but yet here you are getting unreasonably upset over a few comments on an anonymous website where no one even knows your name. THAT is what I meant when I said that no one here cares about you–this is a fucking forum, no one knows who anyone is. You coming out and making it a point to get up in arms over one anon bringing up your opinion from another thread, this is what you get. You are overreacting. Also, nearly everyone was agreeing that what happened to Shandi was wrong, we were just disagreeing on your generalization that every person who has been cheated on is overreacting when they're rightfully upset.

No. 80797

>>80795
>You're literally saying that people who have had their whole lives ruined by someone cheating is overreacting by being upset
where did I say this? I even said several times I understand it
>unreasonably upset over a few comments on an anonymous website where no one even knows your name.
it annoys me when people put words in my mouth then pin it on me, big deal, are you forgetting what you're doing? I never invalidated how people react, I even said SEVERAL TIMES i meant people who get addicted to drugs after cheating is wrong, you are insane
>HAT is what I meant when I said that no one here cares about you–this is a fucking forum, no one knows who anyone is.
you don't care but spent hours fighting me then scream about how i should "get over myself" simply for replying, and then put words in my mouth accusing me of saying all kinds of shit and wonder why it would frustrate someone, especially since I started out calm and was just trying to make myself clear, which you clearly aren't smart enough to understand to the point where I have to repeat myself several times
>You are overreacting.
you were screaming your fucking head off about how I should get over myself simply for wanting to make myself clear and I'm overreacting? HA
> Also, nearly everyone was agreeing that what happened to Shandi was wrong
but thats what the fuck I was talking about, dipshit, I was talking about people who wanna kill others over cheating and shit, not people having normal reactions to getting cheated on like you're insisting I said, which I even said several times I completely understand, Oh wait that doesn't give you a chance to sperg about how I support cheating
>were just disagreeing on your generalization that every person who has been cheated on is overreacting when they're rightfully upset.
WHICH.I.NEVER.FUCKING.DID
I said, several times, that I understand being upset and normal reactions, don't talk about shit you don't know about, unless you did know and are purposely ignoring the fact I said I understand being upset and having normal reactions just so you can sperg

No. 80800

>>80797
I started replying maybe an hour ago when I got home from work so you're wrong there, not every single person who disagrees with you is the same. You said that people were overreacting over being cheated on MULTIPLE TIMES in the other thread, but whatever, keep defending otherwise. You're the one who seems to be screaming your head off since you're giving fucking essays in response to people who are probably going to forget about this tomorrow–but you won't, right? Obviously it's going to bother you then if it's bothering you this much now. Please, log off and maybe take a bath or something, you obviously need to relax.

No. 80802

>>80795
lets take a look back at the confessions thread and see what type of stuff I wrote
>m not saying they can't, yeah they can get upset but acting as if its life destroying and getting addicted to drugs or cutting is just dumb and weak especially if its just over cheating, and filling peoples minds with how cheating is the worse thing ever and that they're supposed to go nuts if they're cheated on only harms people and encourages this behavior
>I understand screaming, crying, fighting, cursing, especially when you first find out, but there are people acting as if its going to make them depressed forever over it, people who think cheaters are the worse people in the world, people who literally wanna kill cheaters they dont even know, in fact if you watch any murder or abuse case, the second they mention the victim had an affair almost all attention is fixed to how much of a scum the victim was nevermind the murderer, to say cheating isn't being overhyped in society is crazy, now im not saying people cant get upset over it, What im saying is that its not the worse thing ever and people shouldn't be told or made to feel like they have to feel a certain way and be depressed forever and feel worthless, etc, yes there are people who react that way and im not saying they cant im saying it shouldn't be encouraged
where did I say people aren't allowed to be hurt over cheating? where?
>>80800
>I started replying maybe an hour ago when I got home from work so you're wrong there, not every single person who disagrees with you is the same
same typing same, same 7th grade tier sperging about "GETTING OVER YOURSELF!!!" save it, everyone knows it
>You said that people were overreacting over being cheated on MULTIPLE TIMES in the other thread, but whatever, keep defending otherwise.
uhh no the fuck I didn't lmfao, find me where I said this and I'll leave you alone
>You're the one who seems to be screaming your head off since you're giving fucking essays in response to people who are probably going to forget about this tomorrow–but you won't, right? Obviously
two to tango, don't know how many times I need to keep telling you this, you're doing the exact same as me just in a different viewpoint
>Obviously it's going to bother you then if it's bothering you this much now
just like it bothered OP anon who started this they felt the need to bring up a days old argument? Oh wait I forgot, hypocrisy at it's finest
>Please, log off and maybe take a bath or something, you obviously need to relax.
take your own advice, hunny, you were sperging like crazy, two to tango, don't argue with people and tell them they need to relax

No. 80804

File: 1524694578808.jpg (35.47 KB, 640x580, faf584cdf29289dfc28b805d7b088e…)

this thread

No. 80805

>>80804
please refer to >>80787

No. 80806

>>80805
I don't think it's bullying, let me be clear, replace the words with infighting

No. 80807

>>80806
there you go, that's a better way to describe it because if this is considered bullying then i don't know how y'all face day to day life.

No. 80808

>>80804
ot but this screenshot really lacks nuance. there's a difference between defending yourself against specific offensive individuals, and doing the same shit you criticize your enemies for even when it's unprovoked

No. 80809

>>80808
Well yeah, mine was more about how crazy infighters are criticizing others for crazy infighting


Not that it's new on lolcow or anything, I think it's a mix between defending and criticising others for what they themselves are doing

No. 80813

Fuck me is anyone actually reading any of that greentext?

Girl use proper paragraphs and spacing you are an attack on the senses. Why couldn't you have just linked to your original misunderstanding instead of repeating yourself over and over and infighting.

No. 80814

>>80813
If you just came in, I don't recommend reading the infighting it will just leave you with headaches

>Why couldn't you have just linked to your original misunderstanding instead of repeating yourself over and over and infighting.

It sucks I have to repeat myself over and over, it would have been a good idea but I overestimate the intelligence of people here, given, I'll take blame for taking the bait,since even anons in the vent threat are ranting about how people here blow statements out of propotion ending in infighting

No. 80820

>>80814
Anon are you serious? You were the one who originally got all heated up about it, don’t blame us for telling you off.

No. 80821

>>80820
Uh no, may I remind you even when I was calmly explaining how the original anon misunderstood my point, you then went to sperg about how "I kept replying" which makes no sense that you pin the responsibility to stop infighting on me when others were doing the exact same, when I call you out for this you go on a rampage about how "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU GET OVER YOURSELF"


Seriously, scroll up, get some self awareness, learn to read, do something

No. 80823

>>80821
You started sperging on your second response, stop making it out like you weren’t a main source in the infighting when you could have simply scrolled past it. I’m not continuing this shit because I’m not trying to get banned for infighting, peace out.

No. 80825

>>80820
for reference
>>80566
OP
>>80651
me explaining myself
>>80693
anon claiming I didn't telling me I sperged out when I never denied I did then acted like it was my responsibility to "Stop replying" when I made clear if someone responds to me, I respond back
>>80717
me explaining that I'm not gonna just ignore replies to my post or whatever, especially when a lot of them are attacking my posts and completely twisting and misinterpreting the point I was trying to make (which was proven time to time again)
>>80720
anon claiming "they were just saying your opinion sucks" but failing to realize what I was saying is that THEY MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING, that's all, plain and simple, because that wasn't enough they told me to "shut up and people will stop calling you out" despite being called out before even posting in the thread, it was kinda obvious they just wanted to sperg about how I was a big bad cheater and not deal with me correcting them or whatever
>>80722
me, explaining myself yet again I just wanted to explain myself since anons were misunderstanding what I was saying
>>80727
anon sperging about how "no one cares about you you're butthurt shut the fuck up get over yourself" then later misunderstanding me yet again

No. 80826

>>80823
I'm assuming you mean this one >>80717
which wasn't sperging out, I was making jokes because I thought it was hilariously ridiculous the entitlement of that anon, all because I wanted to make myself clear
>you weren’t a main source in the infighting when you could have simply scrolled past it.
takes two to tango, there is no main source of infighting especially when the first post sure as hell aint me, then went I went to correct myself it sure as hell wasn't me purposely misunderstanding, putting words in others mouths, then later sperging about how I should "SHUT UP AND GET OVERYOURSELF YOU BUTTHURT DUMMMY!!!"
I don't know what you expected really, when someone corrects you on several occasions and insists you said this when you didn't, then rants about how you're butthurt and should get over yourself and how you should have just scrolled or whatever, why does it blow your mind it would piss someone off? and no, it's no ones duties to "ignore and scroll" especially since all I was doing is attempting to explain myself, then when I did, everyone flipped shit
>I’m not trying to get banned for infighting,
she says, as she infights
H Y P O C R I S Y

No. 80827

>>79947
>>80825
Who cares if you were misunderstood on an anonymous image board? You don't have a reputation or image to uphold. Can you not handle some random bitches on lolcow who have 0 relation to your life thinking incorrectly or poorly of you? You being so in your feelings over this and carrying your bullshit thread to thread is so absolutely OTT and obnoxious. You DO NOT need to defend yourself because frankly no one cares, already thinks you're crazy, and it just DOES NOT matter. Just fucking blend it and quit shitting threads up unnecessarily. You shouldn't care so much.

No. 80829

>>80827
>Who cares if you were misunderstood on an anonymous image board?
I was just correcting myself but anons went on to make a huge fucking deal about it, they could have just said "oh my mad i misunderstood" and moved the fuck on but NOPE obviously just ranting about how I should get over myself then crying about infighting was the answer
>Can you not handle some random bitches on lolcow who have 0 relation to your life thinking incorrectly or poorly of you? You being so in your feelings over this and carrying your bullshit thread to thread is so absolutely OTT and obnoxious.
TWO
TO
TANGO
go scream at them for "being in their feelings" since they're the ones who started this shit just because I don't like being misunderstood, it's more than obvious they just wanted to scream about how I support cheating without me saying anything about it
>You DO NOT need to defend yourself because frankly no one cares, already thinks you're crazy
I don't need to but it's a pet peeve to be misunderstood, especially when I made myself clear a million times, if "no one cared" like you'd insist they'd off, I don't even know why you threw that in there, and everyone thinks all infighters are crazy, especially the ones who only pin it on one person, don't know why you think you're a special exception to that
>. Just fucking blend it and quit shitting threads up unnecessarily. You shouldn't care so much.
don't want the thread shit up? sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up, you reply, i reply back, and no, no amount of sperging about how no one cares and how im crazy will stop me, fuck off

No. 80831

>>80829
Why is this still going on after 6 hours? I left and went on a nice date and came back to a fucking mess. Get lives.

No. 80832

>>80831
good for you? I don't know why you feel the need to insert yourself into this

No. 80833

>>80829
You're sitting here blaming the other anons as if you couldn't just have easily ignored their responses. Don't act like you're being bullied or something when in actuality, you're sitting here almost waiting to get triggered. Tumblr might be a better website for you. Also, you need to be at least 18 to be on this website.



Adding: midway through me writing this, you decided to respond with >>80832 which furthers my point–you're enjoying getting your feathers ruffled by these anons.

No. 80834

>>80833
>You're sitting here blaming the other anons as if you couldn't just have easily ignored their responses
im not, i even said multiple times it takes two to tango, its not up to me to "ignore them", you bring infighting up yet again, and they as well as you could have ignored me so dont pin it on me
> Don't act like you're being bullied or something when in actuality, you're sitting here almost waiting to get triggered.
I'm not, plain and simple
>Tumblr might be a better website for you. Also, you need to be at least 18 to be on this website.
wow you sure showed me
>Adding: midway through me writing this, you decided to respond with >>80832
oh no i responded fast must mean im a big bad lunatic
>you're enjoying getting your feathers ruffled by these anons.
im not denying i like fighting, at least im not those retards who try to stop infighting by only starting more fights

No. 80836

>>80829
you keep saying it's a two way street, yet you won't admit you are in the wrong for responding? it doesn't sound like you think it's two ways…

No. 80837

>>80834
at least im not those retards who try to stop infighting by only starting more fights

but that's exactly what you're doing and the fact that you don't think so is cringy. how unaware are you.

>b-but i don't start fights, i just continue them isn't that different? 2way street anoooooon i can argue and it's everyone else's fault cause they said it first!!!!

No. 80838

>>80834
>oh no i responded fast must mean im a big bad lunatic
Uh, no. It's not because you replied fast, it's because you're literally picking a fight with any anon who responds to you at this point. You are furthering my theory that you're actually a teenager who is enjoying getting upset.


>>80836

b-but anon, TWO TO TANGO. TWO TO TANGO. TWO TO TANGO. (and i can't dance).

she doesn't want to put any of the blame on herself, she's calling other people r*tards for fighting and yet she's treating these threads like it's a battle.

No. 80839

>>80836
ok, im wrong for responding but i made it clear if they reply i respond
>>80837
where did I say its not cringey? i admit to shit i do, i never said half the shit you claim I did
>>80838
oh? then dont respond?
simple
you have no proof im a teenager outside of speculation, I already admitted i like fighting so whats your point
>keking at censoring retard
you sure its me whos from tumblr?

No. 80841

>>80839
>using kek as a verb.

Sorry that some of us are a little more mature and don't like using a word that is commonly insulting to special needs people. You can use whatever words you want but I personally don't feel like calling someone the same insult that a 12-year old on Xbox would use. Not everyone who dislikes certain words is an SJW tumblr-ite.

>oh? then dont respond?

You could have done that a while ago and you chose not to. You keep spewing 'hypocrisy', check yourself for it too.

No. 80842

>>80839
I forgot that if you don't use "faggot" "retard" or "nigger" you're immediately an sjw. I guess I should just go up to my autistic nephew and make sure I say retard as much as possible so he knows I'm cool.

No. 80844

>>80841
anon retard means slow. also you're using it but censoring it doesn't mean you're not.

No. 80845

>>80842
autists aren't retards you fucking moron.

No. 80846

>>80844
And faggot also means a bundle of sticks. Doesn't change the fact that the current usage of the word is normally negative. You're right though, my censoring of the word r*tard is definitely the big problem here. Not your sperging, but my censoring of one letter.

No. 80847

>>80846
no, you idiot, just because you've censored it doesn't mean you get to get on a high horse like you're better than others. you're still using the fucking word and you still intended to be insulting, use a different fucking word if you don't want to use retard, like dumbass or cunt, be creative.

also i'm not the sperg-anon btw. i just thought that you are fucking stupid.

No. 80848

>>80841
>>using kek as a verb.
yeah what is internet jargon
>Sorry that some of us are a little more mature and don't like using a word that is commonly insulting to special needs people
yes because censoring retard on an image board that makes fun of retards sure means you're mature
if you really cared about protecting retards you wouldn't even be here in the first place
>year old on Xbox would use. Not everyone who dislikes certain words is an SJW tumblr-ite.
okay, where did I call someone a retard? but its okay for everyone to spazz out about how im a crazy lunatic? oh wait, its only okay if others do it
>>80842
what a stretch, no one saying this, I just thought it was silly to censor retard, not that "UR TELLING ME TO CALL AUTISTIC CHILDREN RETARDS!"

No. 80849

>>80847
I never intended it to be insulting and I was never on a high horse? I literally pointed out that anon was being hypocritical for calling people r*tards for fighting while she is also fighting, you just got upset because I censored a word that don't want censored.



>also i'm not the sperg-anon btw.

That seems like something someone who was sperg-anon would say, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

>>80848
>where did i call someone a retard?
>>80837
>at least im not those retards who try to stop infighting by only starting more fights.
There you go.

No. 80850

>>80841
>I forgot that if you don't use "faggot" "retard" or "nigger" you're immediately an sjw.
Holy shit, do you know where you are? This is an imageboard ffs, retard and other "offensive" (not really) words will always be a part of the culture. I think PULL would be more your speed. Go back to where you came from.

No. 80851

>>80850
i think reddit is more her speed.

No. 80852

>>80850
Again, I never said you guys couldn't use it? I literally said that I personally don't like using it. I don't see what the problem.

No. 80853

>>80849
I still never called anyone a retard directly, not did I "tell you to call your cousin autistic" also why aren't you sperging at the hoards of people who went on rampages about how crazy I was? oh wait..
theres even a thread where people talk about mental illnesses they cant deal with but yeah, someone on an image board saying theyre not like those retards somehow negatively affects actual mental ill people and means "im telling you to make fun of actual mentally ill people"

No. 80854

>>80851
Even Leddit uses retard. Sounds like she crawled out of the bottom barrel of tumblr.

>>80852
The problem is you obviously are new here, and can't even bother to fit in because a word hurts your delicate sensibilities, yet labelled autists literal retards. You're either retarded yourself or underage. Like I said, go back to wherever you're from.

No. 80856

>>80852
Why are you ending a statement with a question mark like a retard? Um literally like umm literally literally you have the vocabulary of a 14 year old little girl

Definitely underage and from Tumblr

No. 80857

>>80856
wrong anon?

No. 80859

>>80857
no they definitely got the right person.

No. 80860

>>80859
idk, lots of anons here use "literally" a lot, I just didn't see them say um and didn't know who you were talking about

No. 80862

>>80860
she's responding to the anon who for some reason thought censoring their derogatory insult was polite somehow.

No. 80863

Well this thread has been a fucking dumpster fire from start to finish.

No. 80865

File: 1524715202844.png (19.22 KB, 376x212, B2D0CC04-CF33-469D-821E-B47CA4…)

>>80863
Seriously, the second I read the description I knew it was going to be a dumpster fire. Lolcow can be so embarrassing sometimes.

No. 80875

>>80831
>went on a date
>get lives

if you met him on a dating app the get lives bit is a little ironic. Also it's incredibly easy to get dates on said apps

Also what happened to this thread?!

No. 80879

>>80802
Wait it really was the anon from the thread in OT?!

God bless this group of women

No. 80885

>getting this angry on an anonymous image board
>crying bullying because people do not agree with you


Wew

No. 80891

>>80875
…he's my fiance of 2 years.

No. 80895

OP would definitely fit as a cow on snow

No. 80896

File: 1524730439619.jpg (324.93 KB, 506x631, 1494783765397.jpg)

This thread is hilarious, keep going.

No. 80898

File: 1524731432738.jpg (71.88 KB, 750x722, 1524552010426.jpg)

>>80896
I've been here since >>80218
This threads on fire. I love it.
OP could have their own thread in snow at this rate.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]